Legitimate Sites To Win Free Prizes And Earn Money?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2009, 06:50 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

toddles18 has posted more than 10 good deals
Legitimate Sites to win free prizes and earn money?

I recently became a father (Nov 6th, most handsome little boy you've ever seen btw ) and in the interest of trying to save money and supplement my income in unique ways I've been scouring the internet for legitimate sites that make it easy for you to win prizes, money and the like.

I've been using AFullCup to help me with coupons to save money, which has been HUGE. I can't believe how much money I've been just giving away for years because I thought coupons were too much hassle for too little benefit. Boy was I wrong. Anyways, I've also found a few other places that you can save money and I've put together a website to help give some short descriptions, screen shots when I can and other info. At this point I only have a few sites reviewed, but I've got some more to test out and am looking for more suggestions!

If anyone knows of any additional sites please post them in this thread so I can go and check them out. I'm always looking for more ways to save!

Last edited by AngieP; 01-09-2010 at 02:05 PM. Reason: removed link to member's blog
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to toddles18 For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 11-25-2009, 02:30 PM

RE: Legitimate Sites to win free prizes and earn money?

CRITTER has posted more than 10 good deals
Quick rewards and Creation rewards are my favorites. When shopping online, I check evreward 1st to see which reward program offers the best rate.

Also, Amazon Mechanical Turk is a way to earn money in your spare time online. It is legitimate, I've earned over $160 since September.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CRITTER For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2009, 04:15 PM

My Mood/Status:
cindyk1982 has posted more than 200 great deals!cindyk1982 has posted more than 200 great deals!cindyk1982 has posted more than 200 great deals!
Mypoints and Swagbucks are my favorite! Just tonight alone, I cashed out with 5 giftcards among the two sites. The points are easy to get. All you do is bascially search the net and earn giftcards and such.

Last edited by AngieP; 01-09-2010 at 02:06 PM. Reason: removed request for referrals~non supporting member
The Following User Says Thank You to cindyk1982 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2009, 06:24 PM

happy
proud mom of 4

My Mood/Status:
peachjuteux has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!peachjuteux has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!peachjuteux has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!peachjuteux has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!peachjuteux has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!peachjuteux has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
i am still waiting for my 2 paypal rewards i cahsed out fo rover 2 weeks ago- wish they would hurry up- and ill go back to swagbucks-
i do the ptc at thetwodivasgpt - make maybe 2.00 a day but its something ( and that is my coupon order money- well worth it)and youdata...
Old 11-25-2009, 06:30 PM

Grounded for Life

timmsa has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!timmsa has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!timmsa has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!timmsa has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!timmsa has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!timmsa has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!timmsa has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!timmsa has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!timmsa has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!timmsa has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!timmsa has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
I have been on mechanical turk since last year and I have made $775.00
I just cashed out to my bank account tonight for $39.00
I love mechanical turk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to timmsa For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2009, 06:44 PM

happy
proud mom of 4

My Mood/Status:
peachjuteux has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!peachjuteux has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!peachjuteux has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!peachjuteux has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!peachjuteux has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!peachjuteux has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Hi- i went to mechanical turk but cant figure out how it works- can you tell me what to do there?
Old 11-25-2009, 06:48 PM

Grounded for Life

timmsa has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!timmsa has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!timmsa has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!timmsa has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!timmsa has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!timmsa has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!timmsa has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!timmsa has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!timmsa has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!timmsa has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!timmsa has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
It was kind of confusing for me to, but basically you just click on the hit and read the instructions on what they want you to do.
You can click on it to view it before you accept it. That is what I always do this way If i don't understand what they want i don't do it
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to timmsa For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2009, 06:50 PM

My Mood/Status:
wakeup has posted more than 300 great deals!wakeup has posted more than 300 great deals!wakeup has posted more than 300 great deals!wakeup has posted more than 300 great deals!
what about pinecone research?
not alot of money but pays $3 cash for surveys they send you
I've only earned $3 since I joined last month.
The Following User Says Thank You to wakeup For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2009, 07:35 PM

happy
proud mom of 4

My Mood/Status:
i am in pinecone too- i love that one- homescan is another- acop is pretty ok. my Im looking for a nice bigger paying site myself- if anyone knows of any i would appriciate it-
Old 11-28-2009, 09:00 AM

toddles18 has posted more than 10 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRITTER View Post
Quick rewards and Creation rewards are my favorites. When shopping online, I check evreward 1st to see which reward program offers the best rate.

Also, Amazon Mechanical Turk is a way to earn money in your spare time online. It is legitimate, I've earned over $160 since September.
Looks like I'm going to have to add Mechanical Turk to my list. I knew they did some stuff a few years ago where they'd show you 4 pictures and a business name and you'd have to find the picture that the business was in. Didn't realize they were still doing stuff like that.
Old 11-28-2009, 09:18 AM

please pray for me
AFC Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
VintageTink has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!VintageTink has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!VintageTink has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!VintageTink has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!VintageTink has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!VintageTink has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!VintageTink has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!VintageTink has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!VintageTink has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!VintageTink has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!VintageTink has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I use MySurvey its pretty good
I use it use to be Club Live now its club bing i think im tired sorry
Viewpoints
My points

ill have to check out the other stuff

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-01-2009, 09:49 AM

My Mood/Status:
Snugglebunnyac has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Snugglebunnyac has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Snugglebunnyac has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Snugglebunnyac has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Snugglebunnyac has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Snugglebunnyac has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Snugglebunnyac has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Snugglebunnyac has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
I use E-Rewards (you cannot join you have to be invited through one of their companies who use them) - you can get gift cards (I use it for magazine subscriptions that I get extra coupons through too)
I have also got Walmart gift cards etc through My Points
Also, to participate in contests (or as they call them CAMPAIGNS) you can join Brickfish. I have won a $400 first prize on this site and some other small prizes. This is for those of us who are creative - but the money i won was for "best tattoo" so you never know what you will win there! ( I submitted my husband's tattoo - he has our son Mason's actual footprints from the hospital tattooed over his heart with Mason's name)
Old 12-07-2009, 08:59 AM

mills86
I just start using this new site (ezwingame.com) were you can win free giveaways like nintendos wii, perfumes and more!!

You have to register in order to play a guessing game that it's actually kind of fun! They have new prizes every week