| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
The PBteen 2008 Back-To-School Sweepstakes (10/21/08)
Win a $5000 room makeover from PBteen and a $1500 Dell Promotional Gift Card
1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
2. SPONSOR: The sponsor of the Sweepstakes is PBteen ("Sponsor"), 3250 Van Ness Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94109.
3. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 a.m. PST on July 9, 2008 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. PST on October 21, 2008 ("End Date").
4. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to residents of the 50 United States of America and the District of Columbia. Employees and agents, including their family (parents, children, siblings, spouse) and members of their household (whether or not related), of Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, parent companies, distributors, divisions, agencies or of any related entity, including any consultants to Sponsor, are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes.
5. PRIZES: Prizes: One (1) Grand Prize winner will be awarded $5000 worth of PBteen furniture (Approximate Retail Value: $5,000) and a Dell™ Promotional Gift Card (TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY, see Dell Promotional Gift Cards.) worth $1,500 (Approximate Retail Value: $1,500). Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in its sole discretion. The Prize cannot be redeemed for cash and may not be substituted or transferred by the winner. WINNER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR REPORTING AND PAYING ANY AND ALL INCOME, SALES OR EXCISE TAXES THAT MAY APPLY TO ACCEPTING A PRIZE; SPONSOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR AND WILL NOT PAY ANY SUCH TAXES.
6. ODDS: The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
7. HOW TO ENTER: There is 1 way to enter the Sweepstakes: Go to the website located at Teen Bedding, Furniture & Decor for Teen Bedrooms & Dorm Rooms | Shop PBteen and complete the entry form for the PBteen Back-To-School Sweepstakes (including your name, mailing address and email address) and click Enter Sweepstakes at the bottom of the completed entry form. All entries must be received by the End Date. Only one entry per family unit is allowed (a family unit is those persons having the same last name and address). All entry information and materials become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
8. WINNER SELECTION: The winner will be determined by a computerized random selection conducted by Sponsor from among all eligible entries on or around December 6, 2008 in San Francisco, California. All results of the selections are final and binding, subject to these Official Rules. In the event a winning entry is discovered to be invalid for any reason whatsoever or the person who submitted the winning entry fails to comply with these Official Rules prior to delivery of the prize, the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. If by reason of a printing, computer or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these Official Rules, all persons making purportedly valid claims will be included in a computerized random selection to award the advertised number of prizes available. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded.
9. NOTICE TO WINNER: Attempts to notify potential winners will be made by email and/or phone within thirty (30) days of the computerized random selection. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, stolen, late or misdirected mail or delivery or communication problems of any kind. If Sponsor is unable to make contact with the winner within thirty (30) days after Sponsor first attempts to notify the winner, or if the winner fails to claim the prize within thirty (30) days after Sponsor first attempts to notify the winner, the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner.
10. VERIFICATION OF WINNER: Potential winners may be required to sign, notarize and return to Sponsor an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Prize and/or Publicity Release. There is typically a fee of $10.00-$15.00 for the services of a Notary Public. Notaries Public can be found at most bank locations, as well as other locations. If a potential winner is a minor, the prize will be awarded in the name of, or to, the winner's parent or legal guardian, who will be required to sign a consent to his or her acceptance of the prize prior to prize delivery. If the winner's parent or legal guardian will not, or does not, sign the consent within a reasonable time, the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner.
11. Sponsor is not responsible for telecommunications, network, electronic, technical or computer failures of any kind, including any which may affect your entry or the Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, stolen, misdirected, mutilated, late or illegible entries. Entries not in compliance with these Official Rules are disqualified. Sponsor shall have the absolute right to determine if an entry is in compliance with these Official Rules without notice to the person attempting to enter.
12. By entering the Sweepstakes, each participant warrants that he or she has read and agrees to abide by these Official Rules and that he or she is not prohibited from participating in the Sweepstakes. Each participant agrees to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, Dell, and their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and prize suppliers from any liability arising from or related to the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, personal injury, death, property damage, or claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
14. Sponsor reserves the right to suspend or cancel the Sweepstakes or modify these Official Rules as necessary for any reason or as required by applicable law. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify from the Sweepstakes, and ban from any future promotions, any person it believes to have intentionally violated these Official Rules or tampered with any element of the Sweepstakes without notice to the disqualified or banned person. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
15. The construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, and the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of laws rules or provisions. Any legal claims arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules must be brought in the federal or state courts located in San Francisco, California.
16. To obtain a list of the official winners (after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes) or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed envelope with the proper postage affixed to: Back-To-School Sweepstakes 3250 Van Ness Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94109. Please specify "winners list" or "Official Rules" in your request.
|Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|iVillage Back-To-School Sweepstakes||Faith||Sweepstakes Morgue||0||08-08-2008 02:01 PM|
|Dillards.com Take an Apple Back to School Sweepstakes (10/29/08)||anb1972||Sweepstakes Morgue||0||08-08-2008 10:48 AM|
|HP Back To School Sweepstakes (08/31/08)||anb1972||Sweepstakes Morgue||0||08-08-2008 10:25 AM|
|3COM - SUMMER SCHOOL 2008 SAVINGS EVENT SWEEPSTAKES Oct 31||Tsquared||Sweepstakes Morgue||0||04-27-2008 06:29 AM|
|J-14 - Back To School Sweepstakes 11/6||silverfox||Sweepstakes Morgue||0||09-10-2007 07:35 PM|