| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
Jimmy’s Freaky Fast Ride Sweepstakes (08/15/08)
Win Jimmy’s Freaky Fast Ride (a modified 1967 used Chevy Camaro)
FreakyFastGarage.com || Home
JIMMY’S FREAKY FAST RIDE SWEEPSTAKES
COMPLETE OFFICIAL RULES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Internet access is required to enter. Open to legal residents of the continental United States who have a valid U.S. driver’s license and proof of automobile insurance, who are living and currently physically located in the U.S., and who have reached the legal age of majority in their state of residence at time of entry. Void in AK and HI and where prohibited. Persons in any of the following categories are not eligible to participate or win the Prize: (a) persons who, since May 1, 2008, were or are employees or agents of Jimmy John’s Franchise, LLC; Xylem CCI, Inc.; or The Integer Group®, LLC; their parent companies, affiliates, or subsidiaries; or the service agencies or independent contractors of any of the above organizations; (b) individuals engaged in the development of, the production or distribution of materials for, or the implementation of this sweepstakes; or (c) employees of, persons in the immediate family (spouse, siblings, parents, grandparents, or children) of, or persons living in the same household as any person in any of the preceding categories. Sweepstakes starts at or around 12:00:01 a.m., Mountain Time (MT), on June 5, 2008, and ends at 11:59:59 p.m., MT, on August 15, 2008 (“Promotion Period”).
2. HOW TO ENTER. To enter, access FreakyFastGarage.com || Home or m.freakyfastgarage.com (standard mobile-messaging rates apply to send and receive transmissions; other charges may apply; not all mobile phones carry the service necessary to participate; before entering, check with your wireless-service provider for details on service availability and possible charges) during the Promotion Period and follow the entry instructions. Complete the information requested in the information fields (full name; complete address (no P.O. Boxes); ZIP code; daytime phone number, including area code; birth date; and e-mail address, if applicable). When your entry is complete, click Submit Entry (once submitted, entry cannot be deleted, canceled, or modified). Limit one entry per person regardless of method of entry and regardless of whether more than one person shares a mobile-phone number or e-mail address. You may enter the Promotion under one name and one e-mail address or mobile-phone number only. Enter using only a mobile-phone number or an e-mail address subscribed and registered in your name. All entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m., MT, on August 15, 2008. In the event of a dispute about entries submitted by multiple individuals using the same e-mail account or mobile-phone number, entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account or mobile-phone number used to enter the Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry. The authorized e-mail-account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet-access provider, online-service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Multiple entries per person/e-mail address/mobile-phone number or any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed, or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes-entry services) are prohibited and will void all entries by that entrant. Entrants assume all risk of lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, or illegible entries.
3. PRIZES AND ODDS OF WINNING. Potential winner will be selected on or about August 18, 2008, by random drawing. GRAND PRIZE (1): a modified 1967 used Chevy® Camaro™ (color, options, and modifications to be determined by Sponsor at its sole discretion) and $14,000 issued in the form of a check (which may be used to offset taxes). Approximate Retail Value: $69,995. Difference between actual value and stated value will not be awarded. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The random drawing and awarding of the Prize will be conducted under the supervision of Xylem CCI, Inc., an independent judging organization, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters pertaining to this sweepstakes. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and judging organization.
4. GENERAL CONDITIONS. Winner will be notified by phone, mail, or private delivery service (at Sponsor’s sole discretion) and will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Publicity (where permitted by law) and Liability within seven (7) days of notification. Winner must possess and provide proof of a valid U.S. driver’s license and proof of liability insurance. Winner must take delivery of the Prize at a location designated by Sponsor within 30 days of notification that the Prize is available (this process may take 90 days or more from date of winner confirmation). In the event of noncompliance, if a winner cannot be reached at the phone number or mailing address on that winner’s entry, if a winner does not accept the Prize, or if the Prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or is undeliverable for whatever reason beyond the control of Sponsor, the Prize will be forfeited and Sponsor will make up to five attempts to award the Prize to an alternate winner, selected by a random drawing, using the phone number or mailing address on that alternate potential winner’s entry. If Sponsor is unable to confirm a winner after making five attempts to award the Prize to a potential winner or an alternate winner, the Prize will not be awarded. No cash redemption or substitution of the Prize will be offered (except a Sponsor’s sole discretion). No prize transfer permitted. If the Prize is unavailable, Sponsor reserves the sole right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. The prizewinner is solely responsible for any local, state, or federal taxes and any other fees or costs (including title, license fees, registration, and insurance) incurred in claiming, registering, or using the vehicle prize. By participating and accepting the Prize, where permitted by law, winner grants to Sponsor (and agrees to confirm that grant in writing) and those acting pursuant to the authority of Sponsor, the right to print, publish, broadcast, and use—worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, including but not limited to the World Wide Web—at any time(s) winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, and biographical information as news or information and for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation or review.
5. RELEASE OF LIABILITY. All entrants agree to hold harmless and release Jimmy John’s Franchise, LLC; Xylem CCI, Inc.; and The Integer Group; and their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, agents, employees, successors, assigns, and all others associated with the development and execution of this Web site and sweepstakes (“Released Parties”) from any and all alleged and/or actual claims, actions, and liabilities with respect to or in any way arising at any time now or in the future from this sweepstakes; participation in any sweepstakes-related activity; and/or delivery/misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the Prize, including, but not limited to, liability for personal injury, bodily injury (including wrongful death or disability), damage to property, and damage or loss of any other kind, whether or not caused in whole or in part due to the negligence of one or more of the Released Parties. SPONSOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR PRIZE QUALITY OR UTILITY. GRAND PRIZE WINNER AGREES TO ACCEPT THE PRIZE AS IS, WITH ALL FAULTS. SPONSOR MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE QUALITY OR CONDITION OF THE PRIZE AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Web-site users, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in the sweepstakes or by any technical or human error in the processing of sweepstakes submissions. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error; omission; interruption; deletion; defect; delay in operation or transmission; communications-line failure; or theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems, interruptions, or technical malfunction of any communications network or lines; computer online systems, servers, or providers; computer equipment; or computer software or for delay or failure of e-mail or online entry or to properly process entries on account of technical problems, traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or combination thereof, communication disruption, or other forces beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor, including inability to access the Web site, submit entries, or other disruption related to Internet traffic, virus, bug, or unauthorized intervention, including injury or damage to a participant’s or any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials from this Web site or sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for user cheating or fraud by any entrants. Any activities intended to disrupt or interfere with the proper play of the sweepstakes or to defraud Sponsor in any way will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Participants who engage in any of the foregoing activities will be disqualified and will forfeit any prize won. If, for any reason, the sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned due to, but without limitation, infection by computer virus, worm, or bugs; tampering; unauthorized intervention; fraud; technical failures; or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor, that in the sole opinion of Sponsor, could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes by posting a notice at FreakyFastGarage.com || Home. If the Sweepstakes is terminated before the end date, Sponsor will determine winners from all eligible entries received as of the termination date.
6. DISPUTES: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF ILLINOIS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Illinois having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participants’ actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
7. WINNER LIST. For the name of the Grand Prize winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Jimmy’s Freaky Fast RideWinner List, P.O. Box 1750, Golden, CO 80402-1750, by August 18, 2008.
8. SWEEPSTAKES SPONSOR. The sweepstakes Sponsor is Jimmy John’s Franchise, LLC, Champaign, IL 61820.
Chevy and Camaro are registered trademarks or trademarks of General Motors Corporation. This promotion is not sponsored, approved, or endorsed by, or affiliated with General Motors Corporation.
|Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|The Slim-Fast Fashion Rewards Sweepstakes (12/31/08)||anb1972||Sweepstakes Morgue||0||08-08-2008 11:16 AM|
|MICHELIN MOTORCYCLE TIRES - 2008 RIDE ON! SWEEPSTAKES Aug 31||Tsquared||Sweepstakes Morgue||0||07-13-2008 06:45 PM|
|CATTLE BOYZ FOODS - OLD WEST HORSEBACK RIDE SWEEPSTAKES Sept 30th||Tsquared||Sweepstakes Morgue||1||06-22-2008 06:23 PM|
|AMERICAN GENERAL FINANCE - SWEET RIDE SWEEPSTAKES Dec 31||Tsquared||Sweepstakes Morgue||0||04-07-2008 07:08 PM|
|BIC LIGHTER - CHOOSE YOUR RIDE SWEEPSTAKES Sept 15||Tsquared||Sweepstakes Morgue||0||04-05-2008 05:52 AM|