Need To Stockpile Iams Dog Food

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2012, 12:58 AM
Up late surfing AFC

My Mood/Status:
funqpingmommy has posted more than 100 good deals!funqpingmommy has posted more than 100 good deals!
Question Need to stockpile Iams dog food

I would like to use the $3 q for Iams dog food coming in Sundays paper to stock up. I have a small stockpile for food and household items but I have never attempted to do a large stock up on one particular item like this before. What is the best way to go about it so I don't "brake any rules"?

This is what I was thinking of doing: Call my Target and ask them to special order the item and ask THEM how they would like me to use my q's on these. I am under the understanding that PG q's can only be used 4 at a time. How do you do this while trying to buy a lot. And how much is too much? I mean I would like to get enough to last till it doesn't exp.

Thanks for any help!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and one hansom
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to funqpingmommy For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 01-29-2012, 07:36 AM

RE: Need to stockpile Iams dog food

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
liibyz has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!liibyz has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!liibyz has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!liibyz has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!liibyz has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!liibyz has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!liibyz has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!liibyz has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!liibyz has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!liibyz has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!liibyz has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
I would probably go in and talk to a manager. My Kroger & CVS & Walmart don't care about the limit. I've offered to break them up into different transactions and they just tell me no, they'll do it in one big one.
Always looking for JCPenny $10/$10 coupons.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to liibyz For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2012, 10:34 AM

GOONIES!
When it rains, it pours...

My Mood/Status:
Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
What liibyz said!

Honestly, the best time to purchase large quantities of items is early, early or late, late. DO NOT go and try to check out 40 bags of dog food in 10 different transactions on a Saturday or Sunday which is when EVERYONE and their aunties are in the store. Also look for the young, male cashiers. They are always the easiest, most laid back to deal with. Most are there just for the paycheck!
(7), DS
(4), an 11yo
and a 6yo

Totally OCD. Luckily my DH is building me new stockpile shelves so I can more easily rearrange and reorganize my goodies!
Old 01-30-2012, 10:56 AM

Up late surfing AFC

My Mood/Status:
funqpingmommy has posted more than 100 good deals!funqpingmommy has posted more than 100 good deals!
Thanks, you always have the best advice!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z and G's Mom View Post
What liibyz said!

Honestly, the best time to purchase large quantities of items is early, early or late, late. DO NOT go and try to check out 40 bags of dog food in 10 different transactions on a Saturday or Sunday which is when EVERYONE and their aunties are in the store. Also look for the young, male cashiers. They are always the easiest, most laid back to deal with. Most are there just for the paycheck!

and one hansom
Old 02-01-2012, 06:45 AM

meandmad has posted more than 25 good deals
Does anyone know the price of the Iams dog food at Target?
Old 02-01-2012, 08:03 AM

Up late surfing AFC

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by meandmad View Post
Does anyone know the price of the Iams dog food at Target?
$3 for the smaller bag.

and one hansom
Old 02-01-2012, 08:19 AM

My Mood/Status:
holsha3 has posted more than 150 good deals!holsha3 has posted more than 150 good deals!
Is it the 3.5lb bag?
Old 06-16-2012, 07:25 PM

My Mood/Status:
An Exercise In Frugality has posted more than 100 good deals!An Exercise In Frugality has posted more than 100 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by holsha3 View Post
Is it the 3.5lb bag?
No, the 1lb bag is the small 'trial size" bag. In those bags there are $3.00/1 q's however those q's are only good on the 3.5lb size