Alternate Use For Stockpiles

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-11-2011, 08:43 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
avareydoe has posted more than 50 good deals
Alternate use for stockpiles

So I thought I would pass this on. Since it's worked out pretty good for me. We don't have a lot of money to pay for a babysitter. But I do have a friend who will watch my kids for some of my stock pile. I'm always really generous. it's a win win I save money cause my stock pile costs almost nothing and she get products worth more then what she would get if i gave her cash.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to avareydoe For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 06-28-2011, 10:33 AM

RE: Alternate use for stockpiles

i love stocking my house for a month with $20

My Mood/Status:
mommaspursestrings has posted more than 100 good deals!mommaspursestrings has posted more than 100 good deals!
sounds like a creative alternative to paying for daycare- which you can never get coupons for
The Following User Says Thank You to mommaspursestrings For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2011, 08:53 AM

My Mood/Status:
Jacksonsmommy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Jacksonsmommy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Jacksonsmommy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Jacksonsmommy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Jacksonsmommy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Jacksonsmommy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Jacksonsmommy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
great trade. my mom is our babysitter so no need to pay her, but i feel bad so i always try to snag deals on stuff i know she uses like coffee and some of her OTC meds she uses. she always offers to pay for the stuff i get for her, but honestly, most of it is free or super cheap so i just call it an even trade.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jacksonsmommy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2011, 09:01 AM

My Mood/Status:
nonniepooh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!nonniepooh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!nonniepooh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!nonniepooh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!nonniepooh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!nonniepooh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!nonniepooh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!nonniepooh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!nonniepooh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!nonniepooh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!nonniepooh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Barter system. Great to see!
The Following User Says Thank You to nonniepooh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2011, 12:28 AM

My Mood/Status:
maddie907 has posted more than 50 good deals
with me being a babysitter I would LOVE for a family to offer that instead of cash. But I know a lot of babysitters wouldn't take it. Thats an awesome trade!
Old 07-07-2011, 01:04 AM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
LACECOUPONS has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!LACECOUPONS has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!LACECOUPONS has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!LACECOUPONS has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!LACECOUPONS has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!LACECOUPONS has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!LACECOUPONS has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!LACECOUPONS has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!LACECOUPONS has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!LACECOUPONS has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!LACECOUPONS has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
I trades with my SIL she saves cokes points for me and let me send frebbies to her house.Win win for both of us.

There are many forms of death - you can die physically, you can die mentally and you can sadly die from loneliness.

'Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.' -Norman Cousins

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: