Afiveash's New And Improved Stockpile!

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2014, 03:57 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

afiveash has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!afiveash has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!afiveash has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!afiveash has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!afiveash has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!afiveash has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!afiveash has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!afiveash has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!afiveash has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!afiveash has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!afiveash has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Afiveash's new and improved stockpile!

Sooo finally cleared out room in the spare bedroom. Bought two shelving units. I've only gotten one of the units finished, but it's already looking amazing! So excited about everything.

Decided to make a new thread to show my new and improved stockpile area. Here's my paper towel, cleaning supplies, 1/2 my toilet paper stock. I have another 6 packs of paper towels in the garage and another 8 or so packs of toilet paper in the bathroom closet.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg part1.jpg (16.7 KB, 95 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to afiveash For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 02-21-2014, 02:08 AM

RE: Afiveash's new and improved stockpile!

My Mood/Status:
dmdspice has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dmdspice has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dmdspice has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dmdspice has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dmdspice has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dmdspice has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dmdspice has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dmdspice has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dmdspice has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dmdspice has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dmdspice has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Talking Are you holding out on us???

I gotta see that AMAZING diaper stockpile you have!!! Hurry up and finish that shelf so we can drool over your super duper diaper stash!!!
The shelves look great btw!!! Isnt it nice to get shelves and see your stockpile!!!
Mine is methodically organized! And, i am not the most organized person but my stockpile was everywhere and i couldnt find anything! The shelf system works great!!! I need a couple more shelves myself. I am stockpiling food now!!! My hubby isnt as excited about paper products as we couponers are! Who needs food??? I love my paper products and hba stockpile!!! I could eat paper towels and toilet paper! Na, i just like looking at it! Plus, we really use the heck out of paper products. Full retail on paper products is not good. I love buying when the AWESOME deals come around!!!
Thanks for posting your stockpile pics. Keep 'em coming!!!! Lol
The Following User Says Thank You to dmdspice For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2014, 09:09 PM

RE: Afiveash's new and improved stockpile!

afiveash has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!afiveash has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!afiveash has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!afiveash has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!afiveash has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!afiveash has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!afiveash has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!afiveash has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!afiveash has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!afiveash has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!afiveash has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Well I don't know how it's gonna work out just yet. I had a little too many personal care items to put on the shelves, so the diapers might just stay in the closet :/ Before I had a huge tank stand with stuff on top of it and the paper towels and toilet paper were just thrown around in the room and was very unorganized. Now it's definitely organized. Could be a little more organized, but it'll be okay for now.

My food stock pile consists of rice, pasta, and pasta sauce... But that's the main things really in this house. Most of the time I just buy veggies and meats.

My other shelf I hit a snag on. I had to buy poster board to put down so I could put the shampoos, bodywashes, etc on. I have carpal tunnel and my wrist has been acting up a lot. So I have had my wrist in a splint. I had to quit after awhile of putting stuff up because the wrist started to throb. So hopefully by tomorrow I'll have the shelving finished.