CouponCrazzii's Stockpile!

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2013, 11:59 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
CouponCrazzii has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!CouponCrazzii has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!CouponCrazzii has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!CouponCrazzii has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!CouponCrazzii has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!CouponCrazzii has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!CouponCrazzii has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!CouponCrazzii has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!CouponCrazzii has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!CouponCrazzii has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!CouponCrazzii has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
CouponCrazzii's Stockpile!

I've been wanting to post my stock pile pictures for a while, so here we go.

It's about to be my 1 year anniversary of couponing in September!! Most of this stuff is from CVS, some from Rite Aid, and most of the food from Shoprite & Pathmark. My stockpile is a mess right now and I have a whole bunch of bags from yesterday's trip to Shop Rite, Stop & Shop and Pathmark where I picked up 30 hamburger helpers, 20 betty crocker cake mix, 10 boxes of mac and cheese, 10 boxes of granola bars and a lot more (sorry for the bags !).

I'm getting ready to do my first large donation on Tuesday so I thought i'd take some pictures before that. I'm going to add more pictures of my can shelves, school supplies and large household things that i forgot.

IMG_0105.jpg

This is an overall photo of my stockpile (it's in my basement, again sorry for the mess)

IMG_0104.jpg

Here is my paper towel stash. There's 6 more packs behind those hidden behind the tena pads. Also on top of those are crackers (no room in food closet ) The shelf below that I have 4 of the big charmin packs and 2 of the 9 roll packs. I have like 10 packs of napkins stuffed in there and then some cake boxes and cereal boxes. The shelf to the left has my dish soap.

IMG_0107.jpg

IMG_0108.jpg

6 more packs of toliet paper, cereal, overstock of cans/other things that don't fit in the closet.

IMG_0109.jpg

Bottom shelf is some juices, sodas, and water and then more sodas on the floor.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to CouponCrazzii For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 08-11-2013, 12:09 PM

RE: CouponCrazzii's Stockpile!

My Mood/Status:
CouponBeth has posted more than 200 great deals!CouponBeth has posted more than 200 great deals!CouponBeth has posted more than 200 great deals!
Holy dishsoap, Batman! That's an awesome stockpile, especially for less than a year!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CouponBeth For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2013, 12:12 PM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
CouponCrazzii has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!CouponCrazzii has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!CouponCrazzii has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!CouponCrazzii has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!CouponCrazzii has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!CouponCrazzii has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!CouponCrazzii has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!CouponCrazzii has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!CouponCrazzii has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!CouponCrazzii has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!CouponCrazzii has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
IMG_0110.jpg

Overall picture of this shelf. The box have some of my razors that didn't fit in the other bins. First shelf is paper towels. Second shelf dish soap Third and fourth shelves feminine products

IMG_0113.jpg

Dish soap

IMG_0114.jpg

Feminine products

IMG_0115.jpg

Pantene and Herbal Essences Shampoos/Conditioners

IMG_0117.jpg

Other random hair products

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CouponCrazzii For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2013, 12:14 PM

My Mood/Status:
nonniepooh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!nonniepooh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!nonniepooh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!nonniepooh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!nonniepooh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!nonniepooh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!nonniepooh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!nonniepooh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!nonniepooh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!nonniepooh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!nonniepooh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nonniepooh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2013, 12:20 PM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
IMG_0118.jpg

Top shelf is lotions, hand creams, baby products, etc. bottom shelf is more hair products and gift sets/perfume sets.

IMG_0119.jpg

Top is facial products. Bottom is hair color, makeup removing wipes, nail strips, wax strips, deodorant, shaving cream, body wash, etc

IMG_0120.jpg

My freezer which is full of ice cream, meats, vegetables, creamers, milk, etc (sorry for the big white bag that's frozen vegetables I just brought from downstairs and didn't put it away yet.

IMG_0125.jpg

This is where i keep my makeup products. I have nail polish, eye liner, mascara, concealer, nail strips, foundation, some trial size hair products, toothbrushes on the bottom with floss, and more.

IMG_0126.jpg

Top shelf is medicines, machines, first aid, etc. Bottom is candles, air fresheners, etc.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CouponCrazzii For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2013, 12:27 PM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
IMG_0127.jpg

Top shelf is soaps, some first aid bags, and random aloe vera juice
Bottom shelf is my dental care shelf (toothpaste, mouthwash). Also some laundry soap that didn't fit on the other shelf.

IMG_0130.jpg

(Sorry this one is blurry). I have like 30 boxes of tissues, tena underwear and 2 more packs of toliet paper on top.

IMG_0131.jpg

My razor box and some sodas and things in bags I still have to put away.

IMG_0132.jpg

My pasta shelf.

IMG_0133.jpg

My random shelf with granola bars, seasonings, coffee, candies, sugars, etc.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CouponCrazzii For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2013, 12:30 PM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
IMG_0134.jpg

There's velveeta skillets in the back, some chips, more bars, tea, cough drops, croutons, etc.

IMG_0135.jpg

This shelf is my gift sets in case I need a quick gift.

IMG_0129.jpg

This is my baby wipe shelf.

IMG_0128.jpg

Top is household items like toliet bowl cleaners, wipes, aluminum foil, garbage bags, ziploc bags, mop pads, etc. Bottom is my laundry soap.

Well that's it for now

Last edited by CouponCrazzii; 08-11-2013 at 02:20 PM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CouponCrazzii For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2013, 12:31 PM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CouponBeth View Post
Holy dishsoap, Batman! That's an awesome stockpile, especially for less than a year!
Thank you. The dish soap goes by very quickly since I provide for 3 households and for any friends who need so I always need to have a stock.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CouponCrazzii For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2013, 03:45 PM

climbing back in the coupon saddle

My Mood/Status:
ms_courtney has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ms_courtney has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ms_courtney has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ms_courtney has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ms_courtney has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ms_courtney has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ms_courtney has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ms_courtney has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ms_courtney has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Oooh I love stockpile pics! Thanks for sharing.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ms_courtney For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2013, 06:50 PM

My Mood/Status:
SCLolly has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!SCLolly has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!SCLolly has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!SCLolly has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!SCLolly has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!SCLolly has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!SCLolly has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
OMG! Your stockpile is so impressive. I'm so jealous. I am hoping to find a good deal on some shelves so I can organize mine like this. My DH keeps promising me. I am going to show him these pictures so he can get busy. I always love reading your great CVS trips. They inspire me as well. Good job!

Sent from my iPad using AFullCup
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SCLolly For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2013, 07:44 PM

Carzon123 has posted more than 10 good deals
That's awesome,
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carzon123 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2013, 11:57 PM

My Mood/Status:
dmdspice has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dmdspice has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dmdspice has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dmdspice has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dmdspice has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dmdspice has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dmdspice has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dmdspice has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dmdspice has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dmdspice has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dmdspice has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Dance Fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome stockpile!!! I found myself shopping while looking at your amazing stockpile! I love the glade candles, the john freida shampoo, the dawn hand renewal dish soap, of course, and all your paper products!!! WOOHOO!!!!! GREAT STOCKPILE SISTER!!!!
All these stockpile pics have me getting mine together now. I am still in progress. My fiance has put two shelves together already and they are both full. I need at least two more! I need to get my closet back!!! I have stuff here there and everywhere!!!! Ha...... I know yall can relate.
I have a big organizer bin too with all my makeup stuff in it. It is organized, yet i keep forgetting what pf makeup i have and i keep getting the same items??? I definitely have CRS!!!
I love to see such AWESOME stockpiles!!! It just shows that all our hard couponing work does pay off!!! We have the stockpiles to prove it!!!
As CARZIN said, "You go girl"!!!!!!:
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dmdspice For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2013, 06:37 AM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmdspice View Post
Awesome stockpile!!! I found myself shopping while looking at your amazing stockpile! I love the glade candles, the john freida shampoo, the dawn hand renewal dish soap, of course, and all your paper products!!! WOOHOO!!!!! GREAT STOCKPILE SISTER!!!!
All these stockpile pics have me getting mine together now. I am still in progress. My fiance has put two shelves together already and they are both full. I need at least two more! I need to get my closet back!!! I have stuff here there and everywhere!!!! Ha...... I know yall can relate.
I have a big organizer bin too with all my makeup stuff in it. It is organized, yet i keep forgetting what pf makeup i have and i keep getting the same items??? I definitely have CRS!!!
I love to see such AWESOME stockpiles!!! It just shows that all our hard couponing work does pay off!!! We have the stockpiles to prove it!!!
As CARZIN said, "You go girl"!!!!!!:
Thank you! The paper products are my favorite and those go fast for me I'm picking up 8 more packs of toliet paper this week. I can't wait to see your stockpile pics. When it's complete please post pics!!!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CouponCrazzii For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2013, 10:24 AM

Probably clipping coupons somewhere...
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
codin has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!codin has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!codin has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!codin has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!codin has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!codin has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!codin has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!codin has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!codin has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!codin has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!codin has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Awesome stockpile!! I love seeing stockpile pics Yours is very much like mine...very overwhelming! Who knows if I will ever use all my products!!

I used to live in Bay Ridge

My stockpile photos!
The Following User Says Thank You to codin For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2013, 11:23 AM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by codin View Post
Awesome stockpile!! I love seeing stockpile pics Yours is very much like mine...very overwhelming! Who knows if I will ever use all my products!!

I used to live in Bay Ridge
I saw your stockpile pics and loved them! I actually last weekend took out half of everything (except for paper products and dish soap, since I'm obsessed ). I donated 1/4 of that half and then sold the other 1/4 and I was able to make a little over $900, it was a really nice surprise. I donated some of the money and then put a lot of it back into my couponing budget. Bay Ridge is very close to me! & Thank you!!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CouponCrazzii For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2013, 10:29 AM

My Mood/Status:
jhnicole has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!jhnicole has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!jhnicole has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!jhnicole has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!jhnicole has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!jhnicole has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Nice stock.i love stock pics.
The Following User Says Thank You to jhnicole For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2013, 01:50 PM

kc1987 has posted more than 50 good deals
Great job! I hope I can get my stockpile this big soon. I am having issues in stockpiling food, laundry stuff, and paper products. But yours looks great!!
The Following User Says Thank You to kc1987 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2013, 11:18 PM

Bar2969 has posted more than 5 good deals
Great stockpile!!
Old 02-01-2014, 10:00 PM

Loyalty has posted more than 5 good deals
Well stocked. Tfs.
Old 02-01-2014, 10:04 PM

Conductor of blinkies and tearpad train
AFC Forum Leader

My Mood/Status:
elvis fan has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!elvis fan has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!elvis fan has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!elvis fan has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!elvis fan has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!elvis fan has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!elvis fan has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!elvis fan has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!elvis fan has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!elvis fan has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!elvis fan has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
very nice