Darkfire's Shelves & Buckets.

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2013, 08:52 AM
ISO LOTION ACTUALS TRADES
Piffin' Princess

My Mood/Status:
Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
Wizard Darkfire's Shelves & Buckets.

So I am going to begin posting my stockpile pictures. I have had to reconfigure my stockpile after donating all of my gluten to friends, neighbors, the food drive, food bank and ROAKing anyone and everyone I could.

The first area is my kitchen shelf. My DH made this for me for less than 1/4 of what a shelf would actually cost. It is to my exact specifications and the bottom shelves are slanted. Inside the shelf you will see a wooden bucket. We made that out of scrap/found materials. The shelf I wanted was about $500. We built these two items for less than $60 dollars and had some of everything left over for many other projects.

Since my Paper Towels are Epic I had to split this into two pictures. This is what my daily area looks like. It is a stockpile but it is my first go to spot for items. It has the items with the oldest dates etc.

Obviously on top are tons of PT. Then bags, foil, magic erasers and such. Below that are nuts, dried beans, some items for smoothies like flax and hemp seed. Below that is my bucket. It has rice, quinoa, dried fruit, coffee filters, brown sugar, and other stuff. To the right is my scale.

On the bottom half of the shelf we have cans, cans and more cans with the odd item for the DH that I cannot have.

Stay tuned more to come as I organize.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 01-11-2013, 08:18 PM

RE: Darkfire's Shelves & Buckets.

Piffin' Princess

My Mood/Status:
Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
Fyi The ins and outs and do's and dont's of Darkfire's Stockpile.

I make my own soap. That simple phrase eliminates about 1/2 of some people's stockpile

No shampoo, no conditioner. No laundry detergent, fabric softener or dryer sheets. I do not use toothpaste, mouth rinses or washes. I use baking soda, peroxide and very occasionally floss. Typically I use a push brush for between my teeth (need to find some q's for the refills). I also use a pick at my dentists request. I do use the tongue spray from Oral B (new user but need to find q's for the spray this batch was free)

At this moment I use NO antipersperant and neither does DH. When we do I use a crystal, or mitchum. He uses Degree spray ONLY. In addition, the smell of those things makes us ill because we haven't used them in so long. The laundry isle almost makes me puke.

For laundry I use baking soda, washing soda and borax. NO fels, OMG the smell ug. I do use the life out of Vineagar.

I do use product, hair dye, makeup and pefume. DH uses toothpaste and mouth rinse once a month or so. He also uses Shampoo once a week. A bottle lasts a yr.

I do not own a dishwasher. I do not own dogs. I do not have children or close friends with children. I had a hysterectomy. I obviously do not stockpile feminine hygiene products.

I live with my DH, five to seven cats all in 494 sq feet of apartment.

I am disabled. I am on many medications, they are stockpiled per doctors instructions.

I am Celiac, our home is Gluten free. IE: No Noodles, no bread, no baking mixes, cake, brownies, noodle bowls, bread sticks and the like. You will see the odd frozen item with Gluten, we are testing to see if I can deal with that.

I have a horrific rash from Celiac so I do have a medicated shampoo RX and I am stockpiling the life out of lip balm and lotion.

I am part of a small food donation commune. We get free food, give free food, etc.

I use ONE cleaner for my toilet. My cats drink out of the toilet no blue water for me. My shower is a work in progress.

Remember all of these things and while everyone stockpiles differently in one way I break out of the mold. I have to be brand loyal to some items. My stockpile will be different from yours.

Happy Stockpiling.

Last edited by Darkfire; 01-11-2013 at 08:31 PM.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Darkfire For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2013, 08:26 PM

Piffin' Princess

My Mood/Status:
Dance What's in Darkfire's Freezer this week?

I only have one freezer. So I have to get pretty creative in stocking. Many items get taken out of their package and into bags for easier more efficient stocking. I also have several ice packs and bags with black tights in the freezer. I wash and freeze my tights. They last forever and the coolness helps my rash.

The top of the door holds corn and gluten items for dh. The bottom is mostly tights and cream.

Inside is mostly fruit and meat. Fruit for smoothies and meat because I eat a lot of meat.

Not pictured is the five pounds of ground beef I am thawing to split into 8 burgers and then two 1 pound packs of beef.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Darkfire For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2013, 06:56 AM

Piffin' Princess

My Mood/Status:
Drive I've shopped, uh now what? Lil' Red to the rescue.

So I shop alone most times and when the DH is unable to help me carry my items things end up in my car. I do not like that. I do not want anything enticing people to break my windows and steal mah loot. It had happened to the DH twice. I also cannot lift and carry very heavy things. A gallon of milk is my (soft) limit and not for too long. Some days are better than others. I hurt my arm lifting 12pks of soda so I am pretty weak with my dominant arm. Said arm has nerve damage so I ended up inflaming it. Lil' Red is my salvation. He carries mah stuff without complaint.

So in this pic there are five 12pks and 12 cans of tomatoes each 1lb, 12oz. That is alot of freakin' weight.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Darkfire For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2013, 07:02 AM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

Snowhite has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Snowhite has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Snowhite has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Snowhite has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Snowhite has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Snowhite has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Snowhite has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Snowhite has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Snowhite has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Snowhite has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Love the shelving made especially for the cans
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snowhite For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2013, 02:48 PM

Piffin' Princess

My Mood/Status:
Star Linen closet. I will use every single inch of the bugger (pics)

I have three closets in my apartment. When I go to friends houses with walk in closets I feel like I am in a room bigger than my bathroom. One of my closets is next to the bathroom. A linen closet. It isn't even a full size closet and came with no shelves. My DH cut some shelves in for me. I reuse boxes to store my items as well as buckets. BUCKETS!@! YAY!

Here is a all for one picture of the closet.

The very tippy top has TP. Not enough but what I have on hand. A few packs are hidden by the laminator. There are extra medications, meds I cycle in and out as well as cat litter. There is even a meat slicer up there and a few boxes for items I cannot toss because of warranties.

The mess up top.

The mess up top will be reorganized eventually.

Hiding up top is this box of lotions and migraine meds. I get 3 mo supplies of some medications. I keep a six month supply on hand.

The next shelf has a new addition of lotion. This is about a month or so worth of stockpiled lotion. I use at least two bottles a week and have 6 around my house so this is about half of what I really got. The bucket is a planter and I got it for $.70 at value village. I needed it for lotion more than plants right now until this rash is cleared up.

Lotion bucket.

Behind the lotion are towels and man do we need to do laundry hehe. To the left is a misc bucket.

The misc bucket is for items I do not need or have enough of to bother putting in their own spaces. Halls are flying out of the closet faster than I can buy them. Five sick ppl. Yah. Now only two actually live here but as I said I am part of a three apartment five person little share-commune.

On top of the misc bucket is a box full of enough bobble filters for two people for two years. I got them so cheap I actually asked the manager at Wags if there was a problem with them. The problem was too much stock. Ok your loss. I just got the deal I was waiting for on the actual bottles so we will be using them in place of bottled water when they arrive.

The next shelf holds THE BUCKET. This is my love bucket. Hair dye for the ages. LOVE. All sorts of HBA in there.

Love bucket.

Next to the love bucket is a yr supply of allergy meds for the DH and I as well as buckets for lip balm and hair accessories. I store my cloves in there and some shave gel too.

Next to the love bucket.

Here is a close up of the re-purposed buckets for my lip and hair goodies.

The bottom has a fully stocked first aid kit including sutures and removal kits etc. Below that is a vacuum for toner. It is amazing for people with allergies. Behind that are actual linens. Sheets and blankets. Below all that including the lock box and blue tub is ammo. Seriously, all ammo, well and weapon maintaining supplies. I did not picture it but will if there is interest.

Yes this is ALL really in the linen closet. Crazy closet tetris skill level EXPERT.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Darkfire For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2013, 06:56 AM

Piffin' Princess

My Mood/Status:
Drive So when lil' red is occupied I have a real stand up guy.

My DH got this dolly at Big Lots. It folds into like nothing and weighs so little but is strong enough to wheel five 12pks from my car to my door. Since soda has been dang near a MM lately I am really stocking up. Hopefully for at least 3mos or more. I simply cannot carry all that weight. The point is, if you need help and are alone get something to assist you. Just because you are not as able as some others you can do it. Also, I have a lot of cats. They photo bomb me often. This is Tigger. The crazy kitten one.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Darkfire For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2013, 02:40 PM

Piffin' Princess

My Mood/Status:
Update 2 Cabinets of Cans GET THE LADDER!

Above my Fridge and stove are cabinets with two shelves. I cannot reach them without a ladder or a gopher grabber. I am filling them with the newest dates of cans, rice, tomatoes and a few other items.

Above the Stove

Above the Fridge
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Darkfire For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2013, 09:39 PM

Piffin' Princess

My Mood/Status:
Star New Item, trial door hanger/dollar storage

I bought a photo hanger for little items in my linen closet. I got it at the dollar store last weekend. I took some doing but it works. I am going to do get couple more for other closets.

Door hanger
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Darkfire For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2013, 11:46 PM

My Mood/Status:
Newbie Wan Coupone has posted more than 300 great deals!Newbie Wan Coupone has posted more than 300 great deals!Newbie Wan Coupone has posted more than 300 great deals!Newbie Wan Coupone has posted more than 300 great deals!
Nice Stockpile!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Newbie Wan Coupone For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2013, 12:45 AM

My Mood/Status:
couponkim101 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!couponkim101 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!couponkim101 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!couponkim101 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!couponkim101 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!couponkim101 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!couponkim101 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!couponkim101 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!couponkim101 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkfire

My DH got this dolly at Big Lots. It folds into like nothing and weighs so little but is strong enough to wheel five 12pks from my car to my door. Since soda has been dang near a MM lately I am really stocking up. Hopefully for at least 3mos or more. I simply cannot carry all that weight. The point is, if you need help and are alone get something to assist you. Just because you are not as able as some others you can do it. Also, I have a lot of cats. They photo bomb me often. This is Tigger. The crazy kitten one.
Hi kitty! I love cats. mine does the same with photos They always act so nonchalant about it too.
Liking your stockpile pics too!
Old 01-24-2013, 08:35 AM

Piffin' Princess

My Mood/Status:
Prescription My vitamin stockpile for the year.

My vitamins live in this bucket.

I got the buckets for 2/$5 at Five Below and one is a cat bed le sigh . I do not organize as I switch in and out what I need each week according to how I feel. If I need iron and c, if the doc tells me to up my fish oil or niacin. If I am feeling bladder issues, more cranberry. So I use them all at different times. I use a big daily med stick and fill it weekly.

Thanks to the stores pretty much paying me to relieve them of their stock I have a years worth of vitamins. Unless they keep paying me I am done buying for a year. This bucket lives next to my paper towel stash to keep it from tumbling down on my head....again.

Last edited by Darkfire; 01-24-2013 at 10:33 AM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Darkfire For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2013, 09:38 AM

My Mood/Status:
fierrbugg has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!fierrbugg has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!fierrbugg has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!fierrbugg has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!fierrbugg has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!fierrbugg has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Love your stockpile pics. Great work!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
spoiled sahw to an amazing hubby and mama to 4 crazy
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Co-conductor of
- new riders always welcome!
The Following User Says Thank You to fierrbugg For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2013, 05:43 PM

Piffin' Princess

My Mood/Status:
Talking When a stockpile cabinet turns into a disaster

Under my sink has not been organized. I literally just keep throwing items into it and hoping the door closes. So many people do not want to post pics because of the disaster state. Well look at this nonsense I have to clean out/up this week because it's a wreck.

Side One

Side Two

It's gotten worse since I took these photos. OMG WOMAN ORGANIZE..... So yah that is the project for the next week or so. Fix the hurricane under da sink.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Darkfire For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2013, 03:27 PM

Piffin' Princess

My Mood/Status:
Talking Organizing and stockpiling one shelf at a time.

So forget under the sink for now. I have a scenario or two to run before I am going to tackle that. Instead I am tackling the Bakers rack. I got this rack at the scratch and dent sale at the Salvation army 30% sale for about $5.00. This is the rack that is about $69.99 now, used to be $169.99. I have wanted one forever. This one was white but they sponged painted it black. Very nice. It was missing the glass in all but one shelf. The DH has cut in some shelves in wood, some in plastic that we got free and so forth. This thing is a mess. So I am working on it one shelf at a time.

The Top. I can stack more, when sports drinks go on sale again.

The second shelf holds new organized buckets of cat food and coffee. In addition my new (free) glade expressions that smells nommy.

Close up of my coffee bucket. We use an Aeropress. Google it. Great coffee, no electricity, and yes it is made by the Frisbee company .

My living room is a fall out zone. Gotta tackle that first. Then back to the kitchen ug. The DH tackled most of the dishes wewt.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Darkfire For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2013, 09:47 AM

Piffin' Princess

My Mood/Status:
Update About a hundred or so bottles of nail polish <3

This is my nail polish stash. It outgrew the one skull tin, to two then to two locker replicas from five below and soon bigger buckets. I am a nailpolish hoe, addict and omg love love nail polish.

The lockers are black and red with flames and real little locks so cute!!!

The left locker holds crackles, glitters, top coats, some light frosts, magnetics and a repurposed pill bottle into a soaked cotton ball holder. I got that idea from the frugal boards here!

The right bucket holds all the colors, heavy frosts, and files.

Behind that is my bottle of acetone. I get it free from DH. I love the perks of his job! WHY - Mr. Yuck with no kids? Well my friends will throw, drink, pour, spill, and generally act like kids sometimes. They know, just like kids, do not put Mr. Yuck in your mouth. I know it's sad I have to do this but my friends are flicted .

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Darkfire For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2013, 08:06 PM

getting in my groove

My Mood/Status:
courtney3636 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!courtney3636 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!courtney3636 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!courtney3636 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!courtney3636 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!courtney3636 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Omg!!! I'm so jealous of your maxalt!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to courtney3636 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2013, 12:04 AM

Piffin' Princess

My Mood/Status:
$43 a pill is nothing to sneeze at. I feel for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by courtney3636 View Post
Omg!!! I'm so jealous of your maxalt!!!!
At $43 dollars a pill I can see why. I am on medicare and do not make enough money to get kicked off of the free program. My Maxalt-MLT comes straight from Merck as a donation. A couple in my state can make about $80,000.00 per year and still qualify for Maxalt-MLT, I believe, not sure. I just know I don't make too much. If your doctor will sign the paper. You order every 3-6 months from an 800 number and can get 3 refills, then you have to apply again. It's very simple and painless to apply.

It is the ONLY thing that works for MOST of my headaches other than an ER visit, three shots of reglan two of dilaudid (I HATE the way that stuff burns my veins) 1 shot of zofrin and 1 shot of toradol. And even after the ER I still had to pop two Tramadol and sleep before the migraine eased. My last ER visit had me screaming so bad and thrashing I had bruises all down my sides from hitting the metal rails. I had a Cluster on Top of a Migraine. They could not break the Cluster because they kept taking the O2 away like idiots.

The dx's she bills for are two types of complicated migraines and insomnia. I actually have those in addition to post traumatic headache disorder (two car wrecks in three months one head on, none our fault), stress headaches, cluster headaches and even migraines without head pain. I have cervical spinal stenosis. I need neck surgery but that's another story entirely and it won't stop the main migraine trigger. Menopause, happened to my mom and grandma. The neck and spine damage just complicates the pain. The neurologist I see is one of three in my state equipped to handle me. And the ONLY neuro-psychiatrist. I also suffer from panic disorder.

TMI I am sure, but if yer having trouble paying for the only med that works there are programs to help. I wish you the best and pray for many many migraine free days for you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darkfire For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2013, 09:02 AM

getting in my groove

My Mood/Status:
courtney3636 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!courtney3636 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!courtney3636 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!courtney3636 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!courtney3636 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!courtney3636 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Thank You

I am actually in the process of getting on this program. I am uninsured, and have chronic migraines, hypothyroidism, and multiple sclerosis. I am rx'd Rebif (interferon injections) for the MS, and they send it to me for free. I also get Flexiril for a $20 copay for 3 months worth. I am working on Maxalt, and Nuvigil (fatigue rx) to get for free. My nuero gives me samples of everything (love that guy) I recently tried to fill the maxalt rx and they said it was over $600 for 12 pills...I was like ohhhhh heeecccckkk nooooo!!!! Now I am trying to get assistance. Maxalt is the only thing that works for me. I am going to try to stockpile meds too...great idea!!!! Thanks darkfire!
Old 02-07-2013, 09:04 PM

Piffin' Princess

My Mood/Status:
My drs. are afraid of what will come from medicare and have urged me to fill up to a year's worth. I get the maxalt with expiry dates of 2018. My allergy the dh and I both take is an expiry of 2015. They write each script for my WORST day. Most come in factory sealed bottles. DH and I both take prilosec and share the same PCP so we get double the scripts. As I said the drs are worried about Obama care and are trying to protect us and yah my Neuro mailed me mlt's at 9 per month before the programs. Her patients do not like it. I dont care it works. It does make my jaw hurt and it's a tough medicine to take but better than the ER.

I cannot take flexeril. I projectile vomited all over the place. Poor DH....he cleaned it up. I am on baclofen(reallllllllly cheap) and tizandine. They both help lower the incidences of my headaches. I get extra help from medicare so I get a $2.65 copay on most meds and the rest are free. I was on Skelaxin and it wore out after a few years. I wish I could take neurontin, it worked for my nerve pain but I swelled up and broke out. Topamax almost killed me and even with a four month taper off I went into a depression that nearly killed me. Took a year to recover. After all the failures finally maxalt....I am so thankful.

Last edited by Darkfire; 02-07-2013 at 09:10 PM.
Old 02-14-2013, 02:00 PM

Clipping to go Camping!

My Mood/Status:
cwymer has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cwymer has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cwymer has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cwymer has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cwymer has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cwymer has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cwymer has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cwymer has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cwymer has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cwymer has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cwymer has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Love your pics and stories!
Old 02-14-2013, 02:44 PM

hotrodswife has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hotrodswife has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hotrodswife has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hotrodswife has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hotrodswife has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hotrodswife has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hotrodswife has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hotrodswife has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hotrodswife has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hotrodswife has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hotrodswife has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Thanks for sharing. Just goes to show anyone can coupon and stockpile. I hear excuses from people all the time. I main one ..I'm to busiy. My new reponse oh good I don't really need the competition.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hotrodswife For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2013, 06:10 PM

Piffin' Princess

My Mood/Status:
Update Update on things I stockpile. The list is broadening.

So I took some chances to see what I can use since I am getting so many free items now. The list of what I stockpile is changing and getting broader because there are lots of things that have changed. Many products have gone to a formula I can use. WOAH!

I learned I can use shampoo again. Thanks to L'Oreal, Garnier, Got 2 Be and John Frieda. Without couponing I'd have never known I can have any crazy style I want not just color.

I can use face wash, thanks to Clean n Clear and Aveeno without oatmeal.

Poise is an awesome feminine company for my under 40 menopausal self. FREE yippie.

I can use Proxi cleaning products, most of 'em were free. I can use different types of Palmolive, not just the green, awesome.

I found coupons for washing soda. SCORE!

I can use all the new scrubbing bubbles products, I think. Toilet cleaners, check. I am about to see how we react to the shower cleaner because our shower is sick It is gross. The dawn thing you see on the internet, yah, allergic to Dawn and it didn't work.

I've found a toothpaste I am allowed to use!!!! Yes, it was free too.

I found a frozen dinner I can eat and it was $1. OMG I love you Mr. Atkins. I know he's dead. Still yay.

I found a yogurt I can eat. ORGANIC means NO corn! AWESOME. Ditto on creamer.

I can use Skintimate. WOAH. Thank you sales and free stuff.

Airwick and Glade do not choke me or my friends to death.

Revlon, Maybelline and Wet n Wild have come a LONG way with make up, I can use more than just Physician's Formula.

One more thing I learned. You never have enough space. And finally, you really can save over 100% on what you buy. 50% is a good start, 80% is my target. I hit it before 1 month was up. It can be done.

Thanks go to this website for the invaluable information I am getting and new friends I am making. Much Love to everyone this Valentines Day. Now I am off to drink free soda, eat free strawberries and watch free movies with my expensive husband .
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darkfire For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2013, 06:29 PM

getting in my groove

My Mood/Status:
I'm loving the poise! I'm sticking up on the cooling wipes. I'm not menopausal yet, but my MS causes severe heat intolerance and can cause more lesions to form in my brain and summers in Texas are no joke. I'm thinking this product will keep me a little cooler in the summer do I can enjoy being outside with the kids.
Old 02-14-2013, 06:31 PM

getting in my groove

My Mood/Status:
Oh btw, I got approved got my free maxalt and I'm going to pick it up tomorrow!

Tags
cans, kitchen items, stockpile inventory, stockpile pics, stockpile shelves