My NEW Stockpile!

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2011, 08:56 PM
Team Free Will!!
AFC Forum Leader

My Mood/Status:
Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
My NEW Stockpile!

I posted this in 2011 so I figured it was time for an update. I moved in 2012 to a nice, big 4 bedroom house in Butler, MO for my job as a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant. Since my house got bigger so has my stockpile and I have places to put it now, since DD and I only really need 2 bedrooms Also my parents gave me their old deep freeze so now I can really stockpile food :whoohoo:

2014 Edit: I started turning my other room into a stockpile room so I reorganized everything yesterday.

When you enter the room it looks like this (remember this is a work in progress)

Along one wall is a table (since I lave proper shelves right now) in which I store all my paper supplies.

Along the table are paper products to big to sit properly on it

Next to them is a plastic unit with drawers that hold spare baseball card holders and oral care supplies.

I have a single shelving unit in this room it has 4 shelves

Now the utility room has a shelving unit to store extra food and some wall shelves to hold cleaning supplies and laundry stuff.

Along side the shelf I store my tons of ammonia (which is right next to my washer)

Under the shelf is where I store my 2 liters and drinks

and on the back of the utility room door is my shoe organizer that now stores small items

Still a work in progress but it's growing so quickly! Right now I need a new shelving unit because at the bottom I have to put my shampoo and conditioner on the floor in front of the others!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
work, couponing, housework, and my sweet girl

Last edited by Aradia_Silvermoon; 01-19-2014 at 07:18 PM.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 10-26-2011, 09:51 PM

RE: My NEW Stockpile!

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Savvy Saver

My Mood/Status:
sheerblindluck has posted more than 400 great deals!sheerblindluck has posted more than 400 great deals!sheerblindluck has posted more than 400 great deals!sheerblindluck has posted more than 400 great deals!sheerblindluck has posted more than 400 great deals!
Lookin' good!
Old 10-28-2011, 04:17 PM

Grounded for Life

krazycouponlady90 has posted more than 100 good deals!krazycouponlady90 has posted more than 100 good deals!
Great stockpile!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to krazycouponlady90 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2011, 05:23 PM

Stamping the day away!
Changing this 'cause King made fun of me!

My Mood/Status:
rhondag508 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!rhondag508 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!rhondag508 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!rhondag508 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!rhondag508 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!rhondag508 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!rhondag508 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!rhondag508 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!rhondag508 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!rhondag508 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!rhondag508 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
Nice work!
Old 10-28-2011, 05:33 PM

Kimberly007

My Mood/Status:
kimberly007 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!kimberly007 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!kimberly007 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!kimberly007 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!kimberly007 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!kimberly007 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
That's great. I'm totally with you on spreading out my stockpile too. Small space with myself, DH and DD. Yours looks great.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Wife to DH, Mommy to DD (5) and one cat.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kimberly007 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2011, 08:31 PM

Team Free Will!!
AFC Forum Leader

My Mood/Status:
Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimberly007 View Post
That's great. I'm totally with you on spreading out my stockpile too. Small space with myself, DH and DD. Yours looks great.
Small spaces are hard to work with but if you get creative you can make it work! It laso makes things easier then having to go to the basement/garage/attic/apre room if you need something! I try to keep things like food, cleaning supplies, and trash bags in the kitchen area. The closet of goodies in the pic is right by the bathroom so I can grab shampoo, soap, tp and other items easily.

Thank you everyone for your kinds comments
The Following User Says Thank You to Aradia_Silvermoon For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2011, 09:03 PM

10/19 SS Complete Insert. PM Me For Prices
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
couponaddicted has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!couponaddicted has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!couponaddicted has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!couponaddicted has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!couponaddicted has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!couponaddicted has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!couponaddicted has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!couponaddicted has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!couponaddicted has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!couponaddicted has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!couponaddicted has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
wtg and I love the hanging shoe rack idea
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to couponaddicted For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2011, 11:17 PM

ballardb has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ballardb has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ballardb has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ballardb has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ballardb has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ballardb has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ballardb has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Looks great! I can totally relate to the small space. I'm in college and living in an apartment so I only have my bedroom/bathroom/closet to work with.
I have one of those hanging racks on the back of my closet door and I love it!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ballardb For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2011, 09:41 PM

Team Free Will!!
AFC Forum Leader

My Mood/Status:

Went to a local store today called Price Chopper where they had Honest tea, Fuze, Vitamin water, Poweraide, and Gold Peak tea 10 for $10 and WYB 10 you get 5 FREE. I had 20 of the $1/1 Gold Peak tea q's so I got 20 bottles which gave me $5 overage so I grabbed a few canned good to make chili with and two envelopes of Nesquick 3.9oz for $0.95 and I used the $0.60/1 MQ.

As the cashier was scanning the q's she got down to $1.40 and still had three q's left. She rang up one $1 q and then tried to hand two of the $1/1 q's back to me because "Price Chopper doesn't give cash back." so I asked (very nicely) couldn't she mark one of the $1/1 down to cover the $0.40? The supervisor came over and rang up one q for $0.38 and the total came up to $0.00! I took the other q back, thanked them, and left after saving $33!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aradia_Silvermoon For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2011, 11:15 AM

Guam Love

My Mood/Status:
YesImaCouponer has posted more than 300 great deals!YesImaCouponer has posted more than 300 great deals!YesImaCouponer has posted more than 300 great deals!YesImaCouponer has posted more than 300 great deals!
awesome stockpile. you gave me a great idea for the travel/trial sizes i'll be getting THANKS
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to YesImaCouponer For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2011, 11:40 AM

Life is good!

2015 YTD Savings: $9370
My Mood/Status:
nowpoints has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nowpoints has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nowpoints has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nowpoints has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nowpoints has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nowpoints has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nowpoints has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nowpoints has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nowpoints has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nowpoints has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nowpoints has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Nice job, Aradia Silvermoon.
Say, I know you have health issues, & have struggled with a recent job loss, theft and a move.
I read all of your interesting posts on many subjects.

So, how in the heck are you??
I hope things have improved and the load a bit lighter. Hugs Zo
The Following User Says Thank You to nowpoints For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2011, 01:54 PM

I <3 F-R-E-E

My Mood/Status:
iluv2$hop has posted more than 50 good deals
I love the organizer! great pics!
Old 03-14-2013, 11:59 AM

Divorced Target to be with CVS
Coupon Rookie :)

My Mood/Status:
ksanchez16 has posted more than 25 good deals
YOU HAVE SUCH A NICE STOKPILE! U HAVENT STARTED MINE YET SINCE I JUST STARTED CLIPPING COUPONS.. BUT HOPEFULLY I KNOW IN A FEWW MONTHS I WILL HAVE A NICE SMALL BEGINNERS STOCKPILE LOL..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ksanchez16 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2013, 06:13 AM

My Mood/Status:
akitalover has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!akitalover has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!akitalover has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!akitalover has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!akitalover has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!akitalover has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!akitalover has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!akitalover has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!akitalover has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!akitalover has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!akitalover has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
good idea using the shoe hanger for the stockpile! I didn't think of that! I use the shoe hanger for cleaning supplies!
, and a 3 year old akita

"Raisin cookies that look like chocolate chip cookies are the main reason I have trust issues."
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to akitalover For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2013, 03:33 PM

My Mood/Status:
justjaimelyn has posted more than 25 good deals
I really like the over the door shoe holder for storing things. Great idea!
The Following User Says Thank You to justjaimelyn For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2013, 09:03 AM

Team Free Will!!
AFC Forum Leader

My Mood/Status:
Updated the pics and story to reflect my new (as of 10/2012 ) house!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aradia_Silvermoon For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2013, 01:22 PM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
CouponCrazzii has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!CouponCrazzii has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!CouponCrazzii has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!CouponCrazzii has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!CouponCrazzii has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!CouponCrazzii has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!CouponCrazzii has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!CouponCrazzii has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!CouponCrazzii has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!CouponCrazzii has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!CouponCrazzii has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Wow, that's awesome I love your freezer! My stockpile is a mess right now .

The Following User Says Thank You to CouponCrazzii For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2013, 05:44 AM

dangxstef has posted more than 5 good deals
Good job keep it up!!
The Following User Says Thank You to dangxstef For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2013, 10:19 AM

Probably clipping coupons somewhere...
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
codin has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!codin has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!codin has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!codin has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!codin has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!codin has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!codin has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!codin has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!codin has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!codin has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!codin has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Nice chickie!

My stockpile photos!
The Following User Says Thank You to codin For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2013, 11:19 PM

Bar2969 has posted more than 5 good deals
Love the pictures, thank you for sharing.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bar2969 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2014, 07:17 PM

Team Free Will!!
AFC Forum Leader

My Mood/Status:
Another update from 2014
Old 01-22-2014, 02:13 PM

working on rehabbing an injured leg

My Mood/Status:
mkat321 has posted more than 25 good deals
<3 it! Stealing the over the door shoe holder idea. We have used them in the past for hair accessories {3 girls} This would be so much more productive
The Following User Says Thank You to mkat321 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2014, 04:44 PM

My Mood/Status:
sc12996 has posted more than 200 great deals!sc12996 has posted more than 200 great deals!sc12996 has posted more than 200 great deals!
nice job
Hailey
Austin
The Following User Says Thank You to sc12996 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2014, 02:19 AM

My Mood/Status:
dmdspice has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dmdspice has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dmdspice has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dmdspice has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dmdspice has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dmdspice has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dmdspice has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dmdspice has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dmdspice has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dmdspice has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dmdspice has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Talking Sweet!!!!!

Awesome stockpile!!! I am starting to stockpile food too. I am following the target forum recently. Love all the deals you post!!! Now, i need a deep freezer!!! And, another pantry!!!
And, the over the door shoe holder for small items is a great idea!!! I gotta get one of those!!! Love your pics!!! Lol
The Following User Says Thank You to dmdspice For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2014, 05:06 AM

Jakejake has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Jakejake has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Jakejake has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Jakejake has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Jakejake has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Jakejake has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Jakejake has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Jakejake has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Jakejake has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Jakejake has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Jakejake has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
I love the shoe hanger idea!
The Following User Says Thank You to Jakejake For This Useful Post: