Stater Bros Shopping Lists - Q

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2010, 12:48 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

mer3801 has posted more than 5 good deals
read Stater Bros Shopping Lists - Q

I know that Stater Bros is for the most part, if not all, a California store. And they really don't put out many "Store Coupons", but they do have amazing deals. I know it takes a LOT of work to put these shopping lists together, and I really really appreciate it... or I wouldn't be here!! :P But I was curious, if there isn't anyone on AFC that does them, can you, or is it appropriate, to utilize somebody elses that they have put together? Giving them credit, and of course, with their permission, to put on here? I love the site, and obviously, want to get the most out of my money and find most of that information here. Just thinking..... I've found a few sites that do a lot of the coupon/sale matching for there every week and they do a good job as AFC does.
The Following User Says Thank You to mer3801 For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 08-10-2010, 04:31 AM

RE: Stater Bros Shopping Lists - Q

Supporting Member

jessl has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!jessl has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!jessl has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!jessl has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!jessl has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!jessl has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!jessl has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!jessl has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!jessl has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!jessl has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!jessl has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Hi and welcome to AFC.

YellowWoman has recently become the shopping list assistant for Stator Bros so you should be able to find the matchups here now

To answer your question it is OK to give credit to other sites if you copy and paste their matchups but we do it as initials for the site (not the whole name and no link) and we would prefer people to post their original work instead if possible.
The Following User Says Thank You to jessl For This Useful Post:

Tags
help or advice, shopping lists