Roll Call

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2012, 09:31 PM

RE: Roll Call

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
Livml has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Livml has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Livml has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Livml has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Livml has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Livml has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Livml has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by theselenaverse

I moved from Harrison, NJ to CT a year and a half ago. The SR is actually in Kearny. I hated that place so I used to shop at Pathmark across the street and paid more money. Crazy thinking about it now! LOL
Im very late with this.... but I moved from Kearny to long island a year ago. Well I started out here, just moved back. We would go to that Kearny shoprite in the middle of the night cause its 24 hrs. That was its best feature. Lol.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Livml For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 01-22-2012, 07:46 PM

christine3377 has posted more than 100 good deals!christine3377 has posted more than 100 good deals!
I live in ny and shop at the niskayuna shop rite. It opened a few months ago and I love it there.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christine3377 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2012, 10:36 AM

Bonbedalia

2014 YTD Savings: $11613
My Mood/Status:
bonbedalia has posted more than 200 great deals!bonbedalia has posted more than 200 great deals!bonbedalia has posted more than 200 great deals!
I live in Sayville NY and shop at the Patchogue store
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bonbedalia For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2012, 08:02 AM

Feeling cranky :(
Lovin' all this great info AFC has :)

My Mood/Status:
icoupon4mknm has posted more than 10 good deals
Hi I'm Kara, I shop at the Delran n sometimes Cinnaminson, NJ Shop Rites thanks for everything!!!
Old 01-25-2012, 07:08 PM

My Mood/Status:
kerridf99 has posted more than 25 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebit21186 View Post
Hi I'm Maria! I live in Wappingers Falls NY. I shop at the Poughkeepsie store for the most part but occasionally Fishkill.
Same here. You use lots of internet coupons?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kerridf99 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2012, 09:10 PM

Supporting Member ~ I ♥ AFC!

My Mood/Status:
QponM0M has posted more than 50 good deals
Hi! I'm Jessica I prefer to do my shopping at one of the Hamilton, NJ locations but will also go to the one in Bordentown because it's so close to home!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to QponM0M For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2012, 09:18 PM

Goonies Never say Die...

My Mood/Status:
Weatie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Weatie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Weatie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Weatie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Weatie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Weatie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Weatie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Weatie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Weatie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Weatie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Weatie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!

The Following User Says Thank You to Weatie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2012, 09:22 PM

Goonies Never say Die...

My Mood/Status:
Weatie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Weatie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Weatie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Weatie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Weatie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Weatie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Weatie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Weatie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Weatie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Weatie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Weatie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I love seeing new members.
Please take a minute to say hi here in roll call.
and check out the http://www.afullcup.com/forums/shopr...ite-board.html. It helps everyone.

Feel free to post any questions. This SR Bord is pcked full of wesome members helping ech other nd all posting deals.
Im quite sure you will be very hppy you found this place.

Excuse my typing, I think I got ringding in my key board

Old 03-17-2012, 12:25 AM

My Mood/Status:
Irinphl has posted more than 25 good deals
Hello everyone, I am Irine and I shop mostly at Bensalem SR in PA. Great customer service.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Irinphl For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2012, 07:19 AM

Spring, spring, spring!
AFC Forum Leader

My Mood/Status:
Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irinphl
Hello everyone, I am Irine and I shop mostly at Bensalem SR in PA. Great customer service.
Hi Irene and welcome! I live in South Jersey now but I went to HS in Bensalem and my family is still there. That is a nice SR!

Positive Thoughts

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Quazel For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2012, 06:24 PM

kthart has posted more than 50 good deals
Hi guys! I have been a member for a little while now but more of an observer than commentator. I am in the Bronx, NYC and shop at the New Rochelle SR. Any Westchester couponers here?
The Following User Says Thank You to kthart For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2012, 11:09 AM

My Mood/Status:
lolabear has posted more than 25 good deals
I have been on AFC for a long time, but I just moved from PA to NJ so I am new to SR but I go to the one near the promenade in Middlesex, NJ
The Following User Says Thank You to lolabear For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2012, 09:21 PM

Goonies Never say Die...

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolabear View Post
I have been on AFC for a long time, but I just moved from PA to NJ so I am new to SR but I go to the one near the promenade in Middlesex, NJ
Thats great!
I hope you like Shoprite. Its a great store for deals. Thats for sure,.
And this board is full of great members posting them as we find them.
Glad to have you here.

Old 04-15-2012, 10:51 AM

I'm officially addicted to AFC.

bargainrn has posted more than 150 good deals!bargainrn has posted more than 150 good deals!
Hi! I'm Jennifer! I live in Trumbull, CT and shop at the Shoprite in Shelton. I'm very thankful for the Shoprite board on here...it's a lifesaver!
The Following User Says Thank You to bargainrn For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2012, 06:06 PM

Goonies Never say Die...

My Mood/Status:

For all the newer members.

WELCOME TO THE SHOPRITE BOARD ON AFC !!!

Old 06-21-2012, 08:29 PM

My Mood/Status:
Ldealie has posted more than 100 good deals!Ldealie has posted more than 100 good deals!
Hi! I'm a newbie. I shop at the Hamden shoprite and sometimes Shelton.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ldealie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2012, 07:42 PM

Goonies Never say Die...

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ldealie View Post
Hi! I'm a newbie. I shop at the Hamden shoprite and sometimes Shelton.
Its always great to see new members coming here.
Welcom to the SR section...
The members are awesome here.

Any questions pleas efeel free to ask anything.

Old 06-28-2012, 10:30 AM

My Mood/Status:
Cheerfuljess has posted more than 5 good deals
Hi There! I am a newbie on the SR forum recently moved to NJ from FL. I am currently shopping at their Kearny location.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cheerfuljess For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2012, 11:28 AM

My Mood/Status:
jhnicole has posted more than 400 great deals!jhnicole has posted more than 400 great deals!jhnicole has posted more than 400 great deals!jhnicole has posted more than 400 great deals!jhnicole has posted more than 400 great deals!
Hi i am new to shop rite i know about their babybucks and cellfire. I havent been yet.One just opened closer to me in Parkville MD.I am thinking of going soon.I have had a plus card for a while.

Last edited by jhnicole; 07-05-2012 at 11:30 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to jhnicole For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2012, 01:38 PM

Goonies Never say Die...

My Mood/Status:
BUMP for new members

Old 08-17-2012, 02:45 PM

Gff4life has posted more than 1 good deal
Smile Hey

Quote:
Originally Posted by BridgetV View Post
I'm Bridget. I shop mostly at the North Brunswick store, sometimes at Somerset or East Brunswick too.
How are you?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gff4life For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2012, 11:00 AM

Ignorance is bliss!
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
proudphillymomof5 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!proudphillymomof5 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!proudphillymomof5 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!proudphillymomof5 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!proudphillymomof5 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!proudphillymomof5 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!proudphillymomof5 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!proudphillymomof5 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
everyone my name is Elizabeth. I shop at 3 Shop Rite Stores here in Philadelphia,PA! I occasionally grocery shop at the warminster shop rite, especially when they have their triple coupons going on!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to proudphillymomof5 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2012, 06:26 AM

Son of a Nutcracker!

My Mood/Status:
gwlapw has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!gwlapw has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!gwlapw has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!gwlapw has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!gwlapw has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!gwlapw has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!gwlapw has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!gwlapw has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!gwlapw has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!gwlapw has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!gwlapw has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Hello! I'm April and I shop at the Newark DE SR and sometimes the the Bear and Newport DE SR..
The Following User Says Thank You to gwlapw For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2012, 06:58 AM

Son of a Nutcracker!

My Mood/Status:
gwlapw has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!gwlapw has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!gwlapw has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!gwlapw has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!gwlapw has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!gwlapw has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!gwlapw has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!gwlapw has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!gwlapw has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!gwlapw has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!gwlapw has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoppingmom2008 View Post
Hi everyone! I'm Tanya and my family and I live in North East, MD but shop at the Aberdeen, MD SR.
Hi Tanya! How's the sr in aberdeen? are they coupon friendly? i've never been but am tempted to get up there because of the full doubling of coupons..
Old 10-30-2012, 07:05 AM

Son of a Nutcracker!

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRCPhT View Post
Hi! Gretchen from DE. I shop at the Newark SR.
Hi Gretchen ! my name is april .. we shop the same SR! Hopefully one day i'll see you there.. i'm the one with the red hair and crazy 1 year old baby girl!