Roll Call

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2011, 06:13 AM

RE: Roll Call

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
shouts has posted more than 5 good deals
Hunterdon County, NJ! Lots of local people here!
We mostly shop at Clinton (it's looking better!), and Branchburg (close to work).
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shouts For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 06-11-2011, 06:34 AM

My Mood/Status:
Gvnitmyall has posted more than 10 good deals
Hello! My name is Tara. I live in Nowata Ok. Shop at the Nowata Homeland, Bartlesville Wal-Mart, and at food Pyramid and Harps in Tulsa.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gvnitmyall For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2011, 07:25 AM

Let's go shopping I need the exercise!!

My Mood/Status:
pookie111 has posted more than 300 great deals!pookie111 has posted more than 300 great deals!pookie111 has posted more than 300 great deals!pookie111 has posted more than 300 great deals!
Hi neighbor! Maybe I'll run into you one day. Waves Hi!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pookie111 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2011, 10:28 AM

is getting better at this!
Baby #2 is here :)

My Mood/Status:
crissy148 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!crissy148 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!crissy148 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!crissy148 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!crissy148 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!crissy148 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!crissy148 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!crissy148 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!crissy148 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!crissy148 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!crissy148 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
My name is Cristine and I live in Berlin NJ. I shop at the West Berlin SR & very occasionally at the Sicklerville or Blackwood ones!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to crissy148 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2011, 10:48 AM

msmvu has posted more than 200 great deals!msmvu has posted more than 200 great deals!msmvu has posted more than 200 great deals!
Hi, I'm Nancy from Mt Laurel, NJ. I shop Union Mill, Nixon Drive, and Marlton circle, but my favorite is probably the Rt 70 / Medford store.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to msmvu For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2011, 11:03 AM

16 months and still not out of TP yet!
I love AFC!!

My Mood/Status:
Smurfytigger has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Smurfytigger has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Smurfytigger has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Smurfytigger has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Smurfytigger has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Smurfytigger has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Smurfytigger has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Smurfytigger has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Smurfytigger has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Smurfytigger has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Smurfytigger has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
Hello everyone, I am Treasure, from TLC's Extreme Couponing , and I shop in the New London CT Shoprite (and sometimes Norwich CT also if it is a good sale week)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Work like you don't need the money,
Love like you've never been hurt,
& Dance like no one is watching.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Smurfytigger For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2011, 12:06 PM

smakeey has posted more than 10 good deals
North Jersey here. ALL the shoprites around me are crazy @ all hours of every day. I usually go to S&S but will go into zoo for good deals.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to smakeey For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2011, 12:10 PM

Goonies Never say Die...

My Mood/Status:
Weatie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Weatie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Weatie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Weatie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Weatie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Weatie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Weatie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Weatie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Weatie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Weatie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Weatie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by smakeey View Post
North Jersey here. ALL the shoprites around me are crazy @ all hours of every day. I usually go to S&S but will go into zoo for good deals.
Welcome to the Shoprite Forum on AFC.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Weatie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2011, 03:00 PM

maylily14 has posted more than 5 good deals
Hi I'm Lily from Cherry Hill and I shop at the Evesham Rd and Marlton stores mostly. Occasionally at the Nixon Drive store in Mt. Laurel.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to maylily14 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2011, 04:13 PM

GRCPhT has posted more than 75 good deals!
Hi! Gretchen from DE. I shop at the Newark SR.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GRCPhT For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2011, 06:34 PM

SMILE:)

My Mood/Status:
guss327 has posted more than 100 good deals!guss327 has posted more than 100 good deals!
Hi All!
I am Guss Delran SR and good deals I may go to Bordentown NJ SR
They truly dubble Qs. I love to save my $$$
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to guss327 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2011, 08:23 PM

kathascoupons has posted more than 10 good deals
I suppose this is a good time to stop lurking! My name is Kat, and I live in Hamden CT, but work in FF county, so while I mostly shop at the Hamden SR (and Stop & Shop), there are several I might use during a month. I love this board, and can't possibly thank you all enough for the tips. - you've changed the way I shop!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kathascoupons For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2011, 10:32 PM

All4couponing has posted more than 5 good deals
Hi! I'm Joy from West Babylon, NY and I'm new to couponing. I shop at BJs, stop & shop, shoprite,... Altho I'll usually check circulars and go where the sales are. I sometimes drive out of my way tho. I'm trying to figure out how to coupon in am organized way. Anyone want to suggest how to organize via a binder and some baseball card sleeves? I got them from dollar tree believe it or not. Thanks in advance!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to All4couponing For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2011, 10:38 PM

My Mood/Status:
rachaelfaith has posted more than 25 good deals
Hey all, I'm Rachael and I'm addicted to Shoprite...

My new 'home' Shoprite is Somerset, NJ (recently relocated) but I shop at the Wayne, NJ SR on weekends with my family, and occasionally Fair Lawn, Piscataway, or East Brunswick.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rachaelfaith For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2011, 11:21 PM

Goonies Never say Die...

My Mood/Status:
Weatie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Weatie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Weatie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Weatie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Weatie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Weatie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Weatie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Weatie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Weatie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Weatie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Weatie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Hi everyone thats new here.

Its always nice to have new members with us.
I hope you find this all helpful... Any questions, Just ask.
Any deals found, Just post them.

All4Couponing.... There are quite a few thread on organizing a binder. I, personally, dont use one. if you want to start a thread right here in Shoprite section asking go ahead.
You will most likely get more info by doing a topic search on the whole AFC forum though.

The Following User Says Thank You to Weatie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2011, 04:28 AM

seigenbrode has posted more than 5 good deals
I live in Warren County, NJ and shop at the Washington/Hampton Shop-Rite. I have saved a lot of money using this forum
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seigenbrode For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2011, 04:35 AM

How much will you save this year?

My Mood/Status:
Ronica447 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Ronica447 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Ronica447 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Ronica447 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Ronica447 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Ronica447 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Ronica447 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Ronica447 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Hi from Connecticut!! Primary grocery store is Price Chopper in Windsor - though I'm pretty central to all the others and drug stores.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ronica447 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2011, 05:06 AM

needs some time to organize all of her coupons
Happy Shopping!!!

My Mood/Status:
ilovecouponstoo has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!ilovecouponstoo has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!ilovecouponstoo has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!ilovecouponstoo has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!ilovecouponstoo has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!ilovecouponstoo has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!ilovecouponstoo has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!ilovecouponstoo has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!ilovecouponstoo has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!ilovecouponstoo has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!ilovecouponstoo has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Hi all my name is Carol and I shop at the Emerson and Northvale shoprites. I live in Closter. I will also make occasional trips to New Milford and Paramus. I love this forum it is my go to place when I plan my trips to Shoprite and I greately appreciate all of the work that you guys do. Thankis!!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilovecouponstoo For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2011, 12:40 PM

busy busy busy
eek!

My Mood/Status:
cvrdes has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cvrdes has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cvrdes has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cvrdes has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cvrdes has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cvrdes has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cvrdes has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cvrdes has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cvrdes has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cvrdes has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cvrdes has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
For those of you who Don't know...I'm Dessa
I shop at Manchester NJ, Brick NJ, and Occassionally fischer blvd Sr's.
With my new job though I have passed by almost all the NJ sr's listed here

I am greatly looking forward to the new "world Class" Shoprite being built on Rt 37 in Toms River NJ- Can't wait!
The Following User Says Thank You to cvrdes For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2011, 12:47 PM

My Mood/Status:
puglife has posted more than 400 great deals!puglife has posted more than 400 great deals!puglife has posted more than 400 great deals!puglife has posted more than 400 great deals!puglife has posted more than 400 great deals!
I live in Newark DE, and shop at the Shoprite in Newark, DE and at the one on Concord Pike in Wilmington, DE
The Following User Says Thank You to puglife For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2011, 03:40 PM

All4couponing has posted more than 5 good deals
Thanks Weatie! Im going to read more of the couponing101 threads. I love shoprite. I forgot to mention that I shop at the SR in west babylon, bayshore, and plainview. There are two in plainview. Are SR's franchaises? Since I've called some and they automated will say Whatever name SR of west babylon, etc. Also for those who love lobster like me. SR has the best deals and they steam them for free. Altho one plainview SR charges $1 to steam. This is why I'm wondering if they are owned by different owners??
Old 06-12-2011, 07:00 PM

Goonies Never say Die...

My Mood/Status:
Shoprites are owned and operated independently. Some are owned by groups and some own more than a single store.

Old 06-13-2011, 07:37 AM

THESCRAPGIRL has posted more than 25 good deals
Hello!
Northern Jersey here....North Bergen, Pal Park and Hoboken
The Following User Says Thank You to THESCRAPGIRL For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2011, 09:42 AM

My Mood/Status:
bmoncher has posted more than 150 good deals!bmoncher has posted more than 150 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weatie View Post
Do you find Freehold SR yucky like I do?

Maybe Im just spoiled by big beautiful jackson SR
Sometimes... It used to be a very nice store.. but the last few times I ran in I was disappointed.
I do get GOOD clearance there on holiday items.. last year I got 4 boxes of Halloween ziplocks for 25 each with no coupon!
Old 06-14-2011, 05:20 AM

Melinda31078
Hi! I'm Melinda, a newbie

I'm in NJ and my home Shoprite is the Watchung store. I also shop at Stop and Shop and A&P that are both near me. Unfortunately my store is an older one so it is quite small and doesn't always carry (or carry enough) items, so I frequently have to get rain checks. But on a whole, this store is the cheapest over the other ones!