$5 Off Shrimp Or Scallops Deal

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2010, 03:18 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
smarkind has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!smarkind has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!smarkind has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!smarkind has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!smarkind has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!smarkind has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!smarkind has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!smarkind has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!smarkind has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!smarkind has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!smarkind has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
$5 off Shrimp or Scallops deal

I've always thought the $5 off frozen Shrimp or Scallops applied only to the more expensive varieties but today since I was desperate to use my last Unilever credit (expires today) but didn't want to over pay (too much couponing, I guess), I checked the wording out very carefully. Now, this deal ends today (7/10) but is repeated regularly so you should be able to take advantage of it in the future.

The Super Coupon can be found either in a circular or in a stack near the frozen seafood case near the seafood counter. It states:

$5 off toward the purchase of any 2lb or more bag or box of scallops or cooked or raw Individually Quick Frozen shrimp or 26 oz or 36 oz shrimp ring. With this coupon. Limit one per family. Good at any Shoprite.

And in this case: Sun June 13 thru Sat July 10, 2010.

So, instead of grabbing the bag of the jumbo shrimp (he he, love that oxymoron), I took a look at the less expensive bags of the smaller shrimp. I ended up with the Cape Gourmet Uncooked EZ Peel White Shrimp Raw Individually Quick Frozen (51/60 pieces per pound) 2 pound bag. It was 11.99 - $5 so I paid 6.99 for two pounds of shrimp, about half of which I now have defrosting for shrimp marinara tonight.

Like I said, they do this deal a lot, I think about every other month, so be on the lookout if you're interested.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to smarkind For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 07-10-2010, 04:13 PM

RE: $5 off Shrimp or Scallops deal

:)
AFC Moderator

My Mood/Status:
Jaime has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jaime has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jaime has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jaime has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jaime has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jaime has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jaime has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jaime has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jaime has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jaime has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jaime has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Following User Says Thank You to Jaime For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2010, 04:25 PM

RE: $5 off Shrimp or Scallops deal

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
AdamsMom has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!AdamsMom has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!AdamsMom has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!AdamsMom has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!AdamsMom has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!AdamsMom has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!AdamsMom has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!AdamsMom has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!AdamsMom has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!AdamsMom has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!AdamsMom has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
I always get the less expensive with the $5 q. It's legit The cashier called a mgr up once because she was confused at why I would want to pay $14.95 for a $10.99 bag of shrimp and could not understand that I was going by the fine print. For once, fine print in our favor Anyway, I've done it every time the coupon comes out since we love shrimp around here!

When you accept a raok/pif from me, please PM me with the item you are taking as the subject and your address in the message (even if we've traded before)..it'll make things much quicker moving! Thanks!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to AdamsMom For This Useful Post: