:( My First Bad Trip...

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2007, 09:22 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
AdamsMom has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!AdamsMom has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!AdamsMom has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!AdamsMom has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!AdamsMom has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!AdamsMom has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!AdamsMom has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!AdamsMom has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!AdamsMom has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!AdamsMom has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!AdamsMom has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
Thumbs down :( My first bad trip...

Ok, so I get everything I want, including 5 travel crest and 6 travel always clean... each were about 1.19. i had the coupons that did not have a size specified (the crest were .75/1 and the always were 2/1. Anyway, I get to checkout and am ringing everything through (self checkout) and I proceed to use my coups... huggies, aquafresh, digiorno, scope, crest and then the always... STUPID ME. The crest were ringing up as the always and i did not notice, just kept ringing through. I get to the always coups and it kept saying item not available... what!?! I had 6 of them and 6 coups... only one of the coups went in. so, the lady cashier comes over and starts arguing with me that i had more coupons then items (i did not!) even when i explained that the crest took off for the always... i told her to count them... i would not steal... so the mgr comes over and i tell him what happened and he understands (he had a brain, unlike her...) so he tells me that technically i should only be using 4 coupons per item variety... aka 4 of each coupon... i said sorry i did not know (i didn't).. he said it was ok and told the lady to let me put them all through... to take off the crest coups and let me rescan the coups with the always being first... so he leaves and i start to rescan... stupid lady comes back to me telling me i can't use those coups for the travel/trial size because it is over how much it is (the .75 doubled and the other one was 2)... the computer was taking them, how did it hurt her?!?! long story short... i couldnt take her aggrevation so i walked out... left the cart there and walked out good thing she's not the normal girl there... i like the normal girl

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

When you accept a raok/pif from me, please PM me with the item you are taking as the subject and your address in the message (even if we've traded before)..it'll make things much quicker moving! Thanks!!!
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 07-20-2007, 09:28 PM

RE: :( My first bad trip...

My Mood/Status:
dfed913 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!dfed913 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!dfed913 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!dfed913 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!dfed913 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!dfed913 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!dfed913 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!dfed913 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!dfed913 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Sad for you. But lesson learned for me..if using self-checkout...READ everything carefully!

thanks!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-21-2007, 07:06 AM

loves a good bargain.
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
JavaMomma has posted more than 400 great deals!JavaMomma has posted more than 400 great deals!JavaMomma has posted more than 400 great deals!JavaMomma has posted more than 400 great deals!JavaMomma has posted more than 400 great deals!
(hugs) sorry it was a mess.

Old 07-21-2007, 07:17 AM

Super mom

My Mood/Status:
Amber1111 has posted more than 150 good deals!Amber1111 has posted more than 150 good deals!
Sorry.. better luck next time..
and William (01/07/10)

ISO: Naked Juice, $.50 or $1 J+J, Natural Instincts hair color
Old 07-21-2007, 07:23 AM

is one lens/shutter away from perfection

My Mood/Status:
adnil has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!adnil has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!adnil has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!adnil has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!adnil has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!adnil has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!adnil has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!adnil has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!adnil has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!adnil has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!adnil has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
he said it was ok and told the lady to let me put them all through... to take off the crest coups and let me rescan the coups with the always being first... so he leaves and i start to rescan... stupid lady comes back to me telling me i can't use those coups for the travel/trial size because it is over how much it is (the .75 doubled and the other one was 2)... the computer was taking them, how did it hurt her?!?! long story short... i couldnt take her aggrevation so i walked out... left the cart there and walked out

First of all let me just say~~I'm so sorry that this happened to you
Now if it were me I'd of called the MNG back over and had him stand there while I finished up...... After all he DID tell HER to let you use the COUP'S. It just sound like she was not only being PSSY with you but was also PSSED at the MNG for underminding her, and forgot her place. After all the MNG is rite in the end when it comes to the employee's....... she should have left it alone after he had his say......
OK I could go on and on about this but I'll stop here..........

Tags
bad, trip