Guidelines-Suggested Formatting For FREE/CHEAP Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2010, 01:09 PM
It's the stuff that dreams are made of....

My Mood/Status:
noellebrow has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!noellebrow has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!noellebrow has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!noellebrow has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!noellebrow has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!noellebrow has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!noellebrow has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!noellebrow has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!noellebrow has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!noellebrow has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!noellebrow has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Pushpin Guidelines-Suggested Formatting for FREE/CHEAP Thread

As most of you know JaimeDae and I (noellebrow) alternate weeks for "hosting" the Free/Cheap thread here in the Shoprite Forum. We try and keep the Original Post in that thread up to date so that all of the sale information is easily viewable and readily available in a single post. We hope this helps you save the time of searching through the entire thread, which can be many pages.

In a busy sales week updating that post can be a bit time consuming. We love to be able to do that for you all, but are asking everyone to contribute using the following formats so we can easily copy and paste.
Please note we are asking that you type "Thanks your membername" so we can copy/paste that as well.

Final Cost after Q-Item Name-Sale Price-Coupon Value-Coupon Location (Ie: 1/24/10SS or link for IP)
Thanks Membername!

Examples:

Free - French's Brown Deli Mustard is on sale for $0.77 use .50/1 IP Here
Thanks JaimeDae!
or

Free - Breakstone's Sour Cream $1.09-55c/1 1/24/10SS or use .55/1 IP Here
Thanks noellebrow!

If you want to add additional information, such as a particular style/flavor that you want to recommend or where it was found in the store, please add that separately within the same post.

IE: Note separation of price text from personal input!

$0.39 - Frank's Red Hot or Buffalo Sauce $1.39-50c/1 12/13/09SS
Thanks noellebrow!

Not as great as the 75c Q that makes this free but not bad if you need it!

We hope you all understand that this is simply a way for us to keep on top of the OP for the FREE/CHEAP for the week!

Thank you all for everything you contribute here in the Shoprite Forum!

Last edited by noellebrow; 01-31-2010 at 01:14 PM.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 01-31-2010, 01:24 PM

RE: Guidelines-Suggested Formatting for FREE/CHEAP Thread

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
aluecker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!aluecker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!aluecker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!aluecker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!aluecker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!aluecker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!aluecker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!aluecker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!aluecker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!aluecker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!aluecker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
heather, these are great suggestions.

i frequent several forums both on AFC and on other boards and the shoprite free/cheap thread is BY FAR the most helpful and convenient thread i read.

in a pinch, you can just scroll through the OP, pull Qs and be ready to head to the store in 10 minutes.

tysm to you and jaime for all of your work with this forum!!!!

If you can't find me, I'm at Albertsons, Walgreens, or Safeway!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
i have the following Qs for
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to aluecker For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2010, 01:40 PM

My Mood/Status:
JanetBeard has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!JanetBeard has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!JanetBeard has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!JanetBeard has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!JanetBeard has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!JanetBeard has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!JanetBeard has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!JanetBeard has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!JanetBeard has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!JanetBeard has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!JanetBeard has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Thanks for the hard work that you two do and the formatting is a great help. Thanks so much!!!

Janet
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JanetBeard For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2010, 04:44 PM

is eager to learn to save

My Mood/Status:
gladpen has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!gladpen has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!gladpen has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!gladpen has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!gladpen has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!gladpen has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!gladpen has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!gladpen has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
I appreciate all you guys do. I will try and remember when posting. Thank you both
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gladpen For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2010, 05:00 PM

Shopping for Bargains!

My Mood/Status:
scamelo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!scamelo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!scamelo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!scamelo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!scamelo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!scamelo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!scamelo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!scamelo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!scamelo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!scamelo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!scamelo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
You guys do such a great job. This forum is by far the best, kind of feels like family to me. Thanks for all your hard work.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scamelo For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2010, 07:18 AM

amyw_nj has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!amyw_nj has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!amyw_nj has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!amyw_nj has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!amyw_nj has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!amyw_nj has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!amyw_nj has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!amyw_nj has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!amyw_nj has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!amyw_nj has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!amyw_nj has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Ditto! Thanks so much for all the work you put in to this forum! I wouldn't be able to make heads or tails of things without you! :-)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amyw_nj For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2010, 10:13 AM

My Mood/Status:
luvs2sav$ has posted more than 25 good deals
I'm a newbie, just started couponing last week. When I learn this stuff, I will do my part in contributing. Thank you for teaching me how to shop right and save me some $
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to luvs2sav$ For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2010, 10:20 AM

:)
AFC Moderator

My Mood/Status:
Jaime has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jaime has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jaime has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jaime has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jaime has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jaime has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jaime has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jaime has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jaime has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jaime has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jaime has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvs2sav$ View Post
I'm a newbie, just started couponing last week. When I learn this stuff, I will do my part in contributing. Thank you for teaching me how to shop right and save me some $
Welcome to the group, thanks for joining!

The Following User Says Thank You to Jaime For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2010, 09:41 AM

sparano has posted more than 5 good deals
9/5-9/11 circular in on the SR website

ShopRite of Hamilton Marketplace
130 Marketplace Blvd, Hamilton Township, NJ 08691
Old 09-03-2010, 09:44 AM

This one has the 9/5-/911 ad

ShopRite of Hamilton Marketplace
130 Marketplace Blvd, Hamilton Township, NJ 08691
Old 09-03-2010, 09:55 AM

Thank You

I have the 9/5-9/11 ad in a word doc. How can I send it?
The Following User Says Thank You to sparano For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2010, 10:11 AM

:)
AFC Moderator

My Mood/Status:
Jaime has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jaime has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jaime has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jaime has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jaime has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jaime has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jaime has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jaime has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jaime has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jaime has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jaime has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Is it something that you typed up that you could cut and paste into a thread?

Old 01-26-2011, 09:56 PM

My Mood/Status:
MeMeMonarch has posted more than 200 great deals!MeMeMonarch has posted more than 200 great deals!MeMeMonarch has posted more than 200 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanetBeard View Post
Thanks for the hard work that you two do and the formatting is a great help. Thanks so much!!!

Janet
Ditto! Thanks so much!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MeMeMonarch For This Useful Post: