Potatoes & Puffs

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2014, 05:13 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
solitariblu has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!solitariblu has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!solitariblu has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!solitariblu has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!solitariblu has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!solitariblu has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!solitariblu has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!solitariblu has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!solitariblu has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!solitariblu has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!solitariblu has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Potatoes & Puffs

I know this isn't the greatest deal post ever, but I feel compelled to contribute to this almost dead thread.

So we ventured over to Shop n Save today so we could take advantage of their Betty Crocker potato sale. While there we discovered that their Puffs tissues were $1.49 (shelf price); so we decided to use some of our .75/1 Puffs tissue coupons that were inside of the Mead notebooks at Target from the beginning of the school year. The coupons expire at the end of the month and we've been holding on to them for a while now... I guess we were waiting on this wonderful sale that never came. Like I told my husband, free is free, lets just go ahead and get some!
So the deal with the potatoes was that they were on sale for $1 and when you purchased 10, you got a $5 register coupon. When you use your .50/2 Betty Crocker potatoes coupon, they ended up being free after the $5. So we did two transactions of 10 potatoes and 4 Puffs tissues which came out to .18 cents each. Not bad and we now have some actual food to take to the pantry! I also noticed the Fiber One gummy candies were on the same deal, but were on sale for $2. After the .50/1 Q and the register coupon they would end up being .50 each. Just a little heads up for anyone who wants to take advantage of that deal!
We did some more transactions with just the potatoes too; we split them up into 10 per order because we weren't sure (and the cashier wasn't sure either) how many of the $5 register coupons you could receive on a transaction. Typically we would've tried lumping them all together and just voiding the transaction if it didn't work right, but the cashier was very chatty (also friendly, but very very chatty ). If anyone is out there who is more familiar with Shop n Save and how those sales work, please let me know. TIA!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, mom to 2
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and 2
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement