It's A Good Week For Coupons... Free Chicken!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2008, 05:41 AM
Getting ready to do some damage with qs!
Budgie

My Mood/Status:
budgiebirdy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!budgiebirdy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!budgiebirdy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!budgiebirdy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!budgiebirdy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!budgiebirdy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!budgiebirdy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!budgiebirdy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
It's A Good Week For Coupons... Free Chicken!!

Thanks sooooooooo much to LVD4EVR for the heads up on the Fast Fixin chicken!! I redeemed five of my coupons this morning and one of my Freschetta coupons.

For those who would like more info: Fast Fixin chicken patties, strips, or nuggets are on sale for $1 each at Shop N Save. You can also print out coupons to save $1 on it, making it free! You can go to

Advance Brands – Fast Fixin’

Follow the link to sign up, and it'll direct you to a place to immediately spit out five coupons in a row. Then you can go over to the left menu where it says, "Get more coupons," or something like that. If you click on one of the links that says "coupon," you can get another $1 coupon. So six in all!

Also, Freschetta are on sale 3/$11 this week. There was a coupon that came out in the Sunday paper a few weeks ago to save $1.50/2. After coupon, that's as cheap as it's going to get for Freschetta. My fiance absolutely loves this pizza, so I guess it's a good thing that I have three more of these coupons.

I have more of the Fast Fixin Qs as well cause I have access to more than one computer, so I think I'm going to have to borrow my dad's deep freezer. You CAN freeze this chicken, right?? I would think so, if you put it in a freezer bag.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to budgiebirdy For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 04-09-2008, 01:11 PM

RE: It's A Good Week For Coupons... Free Chicken!!

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
carla has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!carla has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!carla has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!carla has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!carla has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!carla has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!carla has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!carla has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Aww bummer....my ad says 2/$4 in PA. That will make it 2/$2 with coupons. I guess that still isn't bad but would of liked it for free!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Tags
chicken, coupons, free, good, week