Competitors Q's

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2012, 10:56 AM

My Mood/Status:
barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
Competitors Q's

OK, so I quit shopping at Shop'n'save altogether over a yr ago. I have to drive to get there, and they do not make their policies clear. I can;t stand a store that will not make a decision and stick to it. I was told this was because they are all privately owned. I was down near there last week and saw a huge red sign saying "we Accept All Competitors coupons" Can someone please clarify this for me? What does this actually mean????? I don't really want to take the time out to go there if they really don't. I swore them off a long time ago, But the sugardale bacon has been tempting me.
The Following User Says Thank You to barracuda For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 07-10-2012, 03:05 PM

RE: Competitors Q's

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
realsweety has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!realsweety has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!realsweety has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!realsweety has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!realsweety has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!realsweety has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!realsweety has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!realsweety has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
That's a new one because mine doesn't take competitors.hope someone can help you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to realsweety For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2012, 04:22 PM

My Mood/Status:
CharisS has posted more than 200 great deals!CharisS has posted more than 200 great deals!CharisS has posted more than 200 great deals!
Hi there I can tell you what it means for my store, Bottom Dollar moved into the area there were sending out coupons for x/x and would print out more when you go to the store they would take those. My store would also take MC that have other store logos on them.
The Following User Says Thank You to CharisS For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2012, 04:44 AM

My Mood/Status:
barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
It would be great if that meant "all" Competitor's q's. I would love to be able to use Wags rr there for food items. But thank-you both for the response. I guess I will just have to go in one day and give it a test run
Old 07-11-2012, 04:46 AM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharisS View Post
Hi there I can tell you what it means for my store, Bottom Dollar moved into the area there were sending out coupons for x/x and would print out more when you go to the store they would take those. My store would also take MC that have other store logos on them.
We had a Giant Eagle that stated accepting the bottom dollar ones after they moved into the area, but sadly I missed out on that one. Found out after they stopped taking them. No worries though
Old 07-11-2012, 05:07 AM

My Mood/Status:
CharisS has posted more than 200 great deals!CharisS has posted more than 200 great deals!CharisS has posted more than 200 great deals!
I know my SNS is playing the announcement constantly still over the pa. It would be really nice of they were all consistent. When I mentioned using a MC it was Foodland Qs that they put out in their ad that say good only at Foodland.

I would say the only legit argument they could have with RR is saying they are not a competitor because they are not a grocery store.

You could call ask to talk to a manager and ask/argue your point. If you get the green light write down name etc.

Let us know how it works out!
The Following User Says Thank You to CharisS For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2012, 05:16 PM

babyjam08 has posted more than 25 good deals
I love my local Shop n Save. I used most of my Bottom Dollar coupons there. And they have awesome 2 day sales