More Info On The Kellogg's Milk Cat

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2011, 08:08 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
10goodreasons has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!10goodreasons has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!10goodreasons has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!10goodreasons has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!10goodreasons has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!10goodreasons has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!10goodreasons has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!10goodreasons has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!10goodreasons has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
More info on the kellogg's milk cat

I accidentally bought the wrong size Corn Flakes today and the cat printed anyway. Which inclined me to scrutinize the cat. What I found out is that this cat will print with the purchase of any three boxes of Kellogg Cereal 8.7 or larger and it's good until 4/21.
"I have generally found, in my experience, that it's their own money people are most particular about. I have seen people get rid of a good deal of other people's money and bear it very well: very well indeed."- Charles Dickens
The Following User Says Thank You to 10goodreasons For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 04-07-2011, 06:26 AM

RE: More info on the kellogg's milk cat

tentpeg has posted more than 150 good deals!tentpeg has posted more than 150 good deals!
Good news! However, if you are planning on submitting for the rebate, be sure to get the correct sizes for that. Also, on the rebate, they want the UPC bar, NOT the receipt. I almost dropped my extra Rice Krispies at the food pantry before I saw that!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tentpeg For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2011, 08:04 AM

My Mood/Status:
Balto has posted more than 200 great deals!Balto has posted more than 200 great deals!Balto has posted more than 200 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tentpeg View Post
Good news! However, if you are planning on submitting for the rebate, be sure to get the correct sizes for that. Also, on the rebate, they want the UPC bar, NOT the receipt. I almost dropped my extra Rice Krispies at the food pantry before I saw that!
What is the size information? Is there a link to the rebate information? TIA
The Following User Says Thank You to Balto For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2011, 08:09 AM

My Mood/Status:
10goodreasons has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!10goodreasons has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!10goodreasons has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!10goodreasons has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!10goodreasons has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!10goodreasons has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!10goodreasons has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!10goodreasons has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!10goodreasons has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Kellogg’s AARP | Rewards | You Could Get Rewarded in Gas Money
It's for a 10 gas card. The limit is 5 per household. I don't know if there are any others.
"I have generally found, in my experience, that it's their own money people are most particular about. I have seen people get rid of a good deal of other people's money and bear it very well: very well indeed."- Charles Dickens
The Following User Says Thank You to 10goodreasons For This Useful Post: