Edy's Ice Cream

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2010, 06:09 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

Morette has posted more than 400 great deals!Morette has posted more than 400 great deals!Morette has posted more than 400 great deals!Morette has posted more than 400 great deals!Morette has posted more than 400 great deals!
Edy's ice cream

is Edy's included in the frozen foods cat?
The Following User Says Thank You to Morette For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 02-25-2010, 06:20 PM

RE: Edy's ice cream

is blessed with an incredible life!

My Mood/Status:
prayfamily42608 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!prayfamily42608 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!prayfamily42608 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!prayfamily42608 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!prayfamily42608 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!prayfamily42608 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!prayfamily42608 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!prayfamily42608 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Yes it does appear as though it is. If you check under the Frozen Food CAT Thread you should be able to find the UPC list. HTH.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, mom to Cassidy
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and JJ
and other mommy to Johnny
and Isaac

Child of The King and heir to The Throne! In God we trust

"She gets up while it is still night; she provides food for her family and portions for her women servants." Proverbs 31:15
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prayfamily42608 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2010, 06:49 PM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
stefani1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!stefani1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!stefani1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!stefani1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!stefani1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!stefani1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!stefani1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!stefani1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!stefani1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!stefani1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!stefani1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
ditto to what Pray said....
I'd print it out if I were you and take it with me - it's not a guarantee that those things will definitely work - but I'm not sure we've ever had a problem as long as you stick with that list! The problems come in when someone forgets the list and just goes by what they think they remember and realize the flavor or whatever they got wasn't part of it. We will only know for sure when someone tries it and it works - that's why we all come back and report what we did and if it worked - to help others!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stefani1 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2010, 05:43 AM

My Mood/Status:
ms27 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!ms27 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!ms27 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!ms27 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!ms27 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!ms27 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Yes it is.

I'M MANDY. I
SAVING MONEY
& AFC.
Old 02-26-2010, 05:44 AM

My Mood/Status:
ms27 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!ms27 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!ms27 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!ms27 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!ms27 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!ms27 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Does the free Eddys count toward the cat?

I'M MANDY. I
SAVING MONEY
& AFC.
Old 02-26-2010, 12:45 PM

is blessed with an incredible life!

My Mood/Status:
prayfamily42608 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!prayfamily42608 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!prayfamily42608 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!prayfamily42608 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!prayfamily42608 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!prayfamily42608 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!prayfamily42608 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!prayfamily42608 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ms27 View Post
Does the free Eddys count toward the cat?
Yes, I believe that it will work fine for you. Catalina is awarding the CAT but Shaw's is awarding you the free Edy's. I don't believe you will have any problem with that.
, mom to Cassidy
and JJ
and other mommy to Johnny
and Isaac

Child of The King and heir to The Throne! In God we trust

"She gets up while it is still night; she provides food for her family and portions for her women servants." Proverbs 31:15
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prayfamily42608 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2010, 01:37 PM

My Mood/Status:
luvfree has posted more than 150 good deals!luvfree has posted more than 150 good deals!
wondering if anyone has tried it yet ????? I am going tonight and its nice to know ahead of time thats its working .......
Old 02-26-2010, 04:36 PM

Trying to coupon on the fly

My Mood/Status:
mamadogcfo has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mamadogcfo has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mamadogcfo has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mamadogcfo has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mamadogcfo has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mamadogcfo has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
I bought 6 edys and 4 frozen waffles, used six $1 edys coupons and got the $10 cat back, so $8 for all of it in the end. (if my math is right). HTH
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mamadogcfo For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2010, 06:09 PM

My Mood/Status:
luvfree has posted more than 150 good deals!luvfree has posted more than 150 good deals!
yes !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvfree View Post
wondering if anyone has tried it yet ????? I am going tonight and its nice to know ahead of time thats its working .......
sometimes it doesn't - but it did.... got 10 all diff flavors used $1 q's and got a $10 cat
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to luvfree For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2010, 09:35 AM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvfree View Post
sometimes it doesn't - but it did.... got 10 all diff flavors used $1 q's and got a $10 cat
Where is the $1/1? Thanks

I'M MANDY. I
SAVING MONEY
& AFC.
Old 02-27-2010, 10:18 AM

My Mood/Status:
maggie4885 has posted more than 100 good deals!maggie4885 has posted more than 100 good deals!
Hi all, did the Edy's CAT sale got my $10 CAT for buying 10 Ice Creams B1G1 BUT the coupon I printed from the other Thread didn't work :-( so I had to pay for it without coupons, worth it though so I can start next week with the $10 Cat to go towards the Kraft CAT!!! YAY!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maggie4885 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2010, 11:33 AM

My Mood/Status:
Without coupons wouldn't it look like this...
10 Edy's @5.49 is over $50
Then -about $25 for bogo
Use $7 and $3.50 pay aout $17 to get $10
Sorry don't have my calculator is that right?

I'M MANDY. I
SAVING MONEY
& AFC.
Old 02-27-2010, 04:27 PM

My Mood/Status:
maggie4885 has posted more than 100 good deals!maggie4885 has posted more than 100 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ms27 View Post
Without coupons wouldn't it look like this...
10 Edy's @5.49 is over $50
Then -about $25 for bogo
Use $7 and $3.50 pay aout $17 to get $10
Sorry don't have my calculator is that right?
Yes it looks about right, but I only had a $7 CAT to help pay, so I spent about 18? I think... my math is rusty too this late in the day. I also bought some tuna (12 @ 1.39? and had $1/2) so I paid around $31
Was just bummed the coupons someone had posted as a pdf (? think thats what it was) didn't work. Not to worry just happy I am set up well to start the Kraft CAT!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to maggie4885 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2010, 07:52 PM

has discovered that EOS makes good lip balm!

mygirls2009 has posted more than 400 great deals!mygirls2009 has posted more than 400 great deals!mygirls2009 has posted more than 400 great deals!mygirls2009 has posted more than 400 great deals!mygirls2009 has posted more than 400 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by maggie4885 View Post
Hi all, did the Edy's CAT sale got my $10 CAT for buying 10 Ice Creams B1G1 BUT the coupon I printed from the other Thread didn't work :-( so I had to pay for it without coupons, worth it though so I can start next week with the $10 Cat to go towards the Kraft CAT!!! YAY!!!
Quote:
Yes it looks about right, but I only had a $7 CAT to help pay, so I spent about 18? I think... my math is rusty too this late in the day. I also bought some tuna (12 @ 1.39? and had $1/2) so I paid around $31
Was just bummed the coupons someone had posted as a pdf (? think thats what it was) didn't work. Not to worry just happy I am set up well to start the Kraft CAT!!!
Are you referring to the Kirby Foods q that was with a coke q? I used it today - bought 6 edy's and 4 red baron singles - used 6 of the kirby $1 printables, and 3 @.75 on the red baron (didn't have a 4th)- a good buy, but I did not get my cat :/ I made sure that the items I bought had the tags, but something went wrong I didn't have any problem with the cashier taking the ip's - I had even tried to print 4 to a page to save paper, which made them sort of small, but there was no problem using them! HTH
Old 02-27-2010, 08:33 PM

ancpercival has posted more than 200 great deals!ancpercival has posted more than 200 great deals!ancpercival has posted more than 200 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mygirls2009 View Post
Are you referring to the Kirby Foods q that was with a coke q? I used it today - bought 6 edy's and 4 red baron singles - used 6 of the kirby $1 printables, and 3 @.75 on the red baron (didn't have a 4th)- a good buy, but I did not get my cat :/ I made sure that the items I bought had the tags, but something went wrong I didn't have any problem with the cashier taking the ip's - I had even tried to print 4 to a page to save paper, which made them sort of small, but there was no problem using them! HTH
PHEW! I was so hoping those Qs would work! I'm sorry for Maggie that her's did not. Hope mine do. As for your $10 CAT, did they force one for you, or did you just let it go? What do you think went wrong?
Old 02-28-2010, 04:52 AM

AFC Forum Leader

My Mood/Status:
barney95 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!barney95 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!barney95 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!barney95 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!barney95 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!barney95 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!barney95 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!barney95 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!barney95 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!barney95 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!barney95 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:

Maggie did you go through a regular check out line or SCO?
I used 8 of the coupons I printed from the other thread last night.
They did not scan but I used the SCO and the attendant helped me just punch in the numbers (had to do it 8 times ) and they all worked.
I think it might have helped that I went at a very slow time and everyone was happy to help.
Old 02-28-2010, 05:40 AM

My Mood/Status:
My Q's did not scan either cashier had to punch in all numbers each time........I felt bad but she did'nt seem to mind
Old 02-28-2010, 10:54 AM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mygirls2009 View Post
Yes those are the ones I tried. I printed some at regular size and resized some, not sure why I couldn't get them to scan at self check out...hmm maybe I will try again? But have NO room for more Ice cream, want Cheese next week
Old 02-28-2010, 10:56 AM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by barney95 View Post
Maggie did you go through a regular check out line or SCO?
I used 8 of the coupons I printed from the other thread last night.
They did not scan but I used the SCO and the attendant helped me just punch in the numbers (had to do it 8 times ) and they all worked.
I think it might have helped that I went at a very slow time and everyone was happy to help.
Yes I did self check out, didn't askfor help with the coupons because I got nervous that maybe they were fakes....or something, and I didn't want to press the issue.