Did You Lose Your Binder In Rockland?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2009, 10:58 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
alipicard69 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!alipicard69 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!alipicard69 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!alipicard69 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!alipicard69 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!alipicard69 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!alipicard69 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Did you lose your binder in Rockland?

I was at the Rockland Shaw's today and Sharon, one of the FEM chased me down in an aisle, I thought OH NO!!! What have I done? BUT, she was letting me know that one of my "friends" left their binder and she wanted me to know! She thought I may know who had lost theirs, how nice of her!!! So, if you are missing yours, check out the Lost & Found at the Rockland Shaw's.

Wife to Danny
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mom to Cori
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
; Becca
; Zack
; Princess
and Dakota
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alipicard69 For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 12-04-2009, 12:59 PM

RE: Did you lose your binder in Rockland?

is trying to get back on track so we can save more $!

My Mood/Status:
mommymentality has posted more than 150 good deals!mommymentality has posted more than 150 good deals!
Man you had me nervous there for a minute, I was thinking "Damn, I havent seen MINE for awhile..." then I remembered it's cause i havent had time to organize my coupons lately so didnt use my binder on my last trip to rockland
The Following User Says Thank You to mommymentality For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2009, 06:33 PM

My Mood/Status:
Katlady has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Katlady has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Katlady has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Katlady has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Katlady has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Katlady has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Katlady has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Katlady has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Katlady has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Katlady has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Katlady has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Maybe it's mine-Even though I haven't been to Rockland since last summer and have never had a binder. If I had one and lost it, I'd be so bummed.
Old 12-04-2009, 11:30 PM

My Mood/Status:
myboyburt has posted more than 25 good deals
This is a nightmare scenario for me...... :-0
Old 12-05-2009, 08:16 AM

wishtoborg has posted more than 400 great deals!wishtoborg has posted more than 400 great deals!wishtoborg has posted more than 400 great deals!wishtoborg has posted more than 400 great deals!wishtoborg has posted more than 400 great deals!
Don't forget to put your name and phone number on your binder, box, or whatever you keep your coupons in.
DS,
DS, and
DD; wife to DH
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wishtoborg For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2009, 08:27 AM

My Mood/Status:
mightyma86 has posted more than 150 good deals!mightyma86 has posted more than 150 good deals!
I just got a new one this week. I would be very upset if I lost it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishtoborg View Post
Don't forget to put your name and phone number on your binder, box, or whatever you keep your coupons in.