Kraft Scenarios Please And Thank U

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2012, 10:02 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

edielynne has posted more than 1 good deal
Wish Kraft scenarios please and thank u

New to Shaws and double coupons..looking for scenarios for this week..appreciate any help i can get
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 03-04-2012, 10:33 PM

RE: Kraft scenarios please and thank u

Moñi Saver
Any senarios would be great..bf is sick of toothpaste need to start buying some food
Old 03-05-2012, 03:58 AM

dejjpc has posted more than 100 good deals!dejjpc has posted more than 100 good deals!
try shoprite there r good deals there if u have one
Old 03-05-2012, 07:57 AM

edielynne has posted more than 1 good deal
We only have Shaws who doubles and hannaford..don't usually get any bargains there
Old 03-08-2012, 07:10 PM

Climb the stairs of life and never look back.....

My Mood/Status:
marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Ok, I see SO delicious brand of Almond or Coconut Milk 2/$4 with 2 q's $1/1 makes them a buck each, the chocolate almond is sooo good, and the vanilla goes good on cereal. The Barber foods are BOGO, at least where I live (MA) there are tons of BOGO, so $3.99 minus $1 makes getting 2 for $3 bucks. The tyson chicken nuggets looks good too if you have the .75 q, to double to $1.50 and get two bags b/c it's BOGO. Edielynne keep checking the Shaws thread. We have someone who has posting the matchups or great deals... Oh yeah, if you love Weight Watchers smart ones, there was a peelie on the box a while ago, that was a q for $3 when you purchased 10!! (it expires at the end of the month) Well guess what looks like they are $10 for 10 now. 10 for $7, not bad, and if you signed up on the bluebunny ice cream site, I just got a email for $1 off their products, so that would make for $2 ice cream! Plus their tub is bigger than the others! I am going to look into my q's for the Cains and Kens, that might be good to with the BOGO.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
A sense of humor is just common sense, dancing." Clive James
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Wife to Tony
and mom of DS 7 yrs
and 2 yr old DS
"If the TRUTH makes you uncomfortable, you may want to ask yourself why this is so?"
Old 03-05-2013, 09:53 AM

whitewngs
Quote:
Originally Posted by marnimae
Ok, I see SO delicious brand of Almond or Coconut Milk 2/$4 with 2 q's $1/1 makes them a buck each, the chocolate almond is sooo good, and the vanilla goes good on cereal. The Barber foods are BOGO, at least where I live (MA) there are tons of BOGO, so $3.99 minus $1 makes getting 2 for $3 bucks. The tyson chicken nuggets looks good too if you have the .75 q, to double to $1.50 and get two bags b/c it's BOGO. Edielynne keep checking the Shaws thread. We have someone who has posting the matchups or great deals... Oh yeah, if you love Weight Watchers smart ones, there was a peelie on the box a while ago, that was a q for $3 when you purchased 10!! (it expires at the end of the month) Well guess what looks like they are $10 for 10 now. 10 for $7, not bad, and if you signed up on the bluebunny ice cream site, I just got a email for $1 off their products, so that would make for $2 ice cream! Plus their tub is bigger than the others! I am going to look into my q's for the Cains and Kens, that might be good to with the BOGO.
If you go to market basket they are allwYs 1$ so will be free!!!
Old 03-05-2013, 09:56 AM

whitewngs
Quote:
Originally Posted by edielynne
New to Shaws and double coupons..looking for scenarios for this week..appreciate any help i can get
Shows will double coupons!! Got a good deL yesterdy!! Bought five kraft fresh take cheese and bread crumb mix!! 2.99 each!! Equals 15$ but got back 5$ instantly!! Then used five 55cent cupon's that doubled!! Total for five pks 4.50,,,