Bogo Question

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2011, 12:51 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
Two-4-u has posted more than 25 good deals
Bogo question

If Shaws has a BOG sale, can you use one or two cents of Q's ???

Wacy Mac is BOGO this week ( ends today ) and I have .50/1 Q that will double.. if I use one it will be .69 ofr two bags ( not too bad of a deal ) .... but If i can use two q's then it will be a money maker right ??? any help would be great, we are heading to do our shopping in a few ... thanks !!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 06-16-2011, 01:18 PM

RE: Bogo question

My Mood/Status:
Katlady has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Katlady has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Katlady has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Katlady has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Katlady has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Katlady has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Katlady has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Katlady has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Katlady has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Katlady has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Katlady has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
In the past, you were able to use two. You may want to check their facebook page-I think they updated their policy and B1G1 may have been addressedd.
The Following User Says Thank You to Katlady For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2011, 03:12 PM

RE: Bogo question

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
Two-4-u has posted more than 25 good deals
Thank You Katlady,
funny story: we forgot to give them the darn Qs for the wacy mac.... had those in pocket as we got them in the mail today.... Hopefully they will let me turn them in tomm ... they did say you can use two Qs on a bog sail no problem. so had i remembered to give them to the clerk they would have been a MM ... to be cont.....