My Scenario Worksheet HTH

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2010, 01:39 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
chantzis78 has posted more than 400 great deals!chantzis78 has posted more than 400 great deals!chantzis78 has posted more than 400 great deals!chantzis78 has posted more than 400 great deals!chantzis78 has posted more than 400 great deals!
My scenario worksheet HTH

With the amount of deals going on I thought someone could use this it is the worksheet I use to check my numbers

My directions on how to use the sheet may be confusing you may want to look at it first to see if you understand it... DO NOT TYPE in the gray fields it will do all the math for you the bottom row is the totals for the gray field.

I wrote this a cpl months ago and am afriad to mess with it because there is many inbedded fields. So the col. that tell you how much you pay for ea product is either the cpn dbl or not dbl. unless it is over .99 it will not dbl at all.

How to use..

enter product, psp, sp, qty needed to fill coupon (ex.. you would enter 2 if it was .5/2) next the value of coupone then the qty you are planning to buy with this coupon.
I usually do one line per item unless it is like the example above or if I do not have a coupon then I would put the qty i am buying in each qty field and zero for coupon value..

to make more spredsheets highlight the box and copy and paste below or where ever you want.
now that your head is spinning it makes more sense to look at it..

For some reason it will not take my excel sheet here is a google doc I have it so everyone can edit it I am not famillar with google doc so you may want to save it on your computer if you want my excel sheet PM me with your email

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?k...TdLYkg2aDdKZGc
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Mommy to Bella
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
: (8/2007) Billy
(6/2009)

Last edited by chantzis78; 02-25-2010 at 02:01 PM.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to chantzis78 For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 02-25-2010, 01:47 PM

RE: My scenario worksheet HTH

My Mood/Status:
BrendaS104 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!BrendaS104 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!BrendaS104 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!BrendaS104 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!BrendaS104 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!BrendaS104 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!BrendaS104 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!BrendaS104 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!BrendaS104 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!BrendaS104 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!BrendaS104 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
:::lookaround:::

Where is it?

you rock for doing this!
The Following User Says Thank You to BrendaS104 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2010, 02:30 PM

My Mood/Status:
chantzis78 has posted more than 400 great deals!chantzis78 has posted more than 400 great deals!chantzis78 has posted more than 400 great deals!chantzis78 has posted more than 400 great deals!chantzis78 has posted more than 400 great deals!
I had to fix it should be all set now! TY
Mommy to Bella
: (8/2007) Billy
(6/2009)
Old 02-25-2010, 03:22 PM

My Mood/Status:
momtoemryab has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!momtoemryab has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!momtoemryab has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!momtoemryab has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!momtoemryab has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!momtoemryab has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!momtoemryab has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
The Following User Says Thank You to momtoemryab For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2010, 03:33 PM

My Mood/Status:
Katlady has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Katlady has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Katlady has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Katlady has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Katlady has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Katlady has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Katlady has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Katlady has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Katlady has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Katlady has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Katlady has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Thanks! Very helpful.
The Following User Says Thank You to Katlady For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2010, 04:09 PM

My Mood/Status:
jlondon has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!jlondon has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!jlondon has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!jlondon has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!jlondon has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!jlondon has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!jlondon has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!jlondon has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!jlondon has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!jlondon has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!jlondon has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - If I get organized 'nuff to cut my Qs.. I'm using this at work. It'll look like I'm working.. right?
, and Smokie the 25 lb cat
, and Patti the rescue dog from AR - now 100 lbs-
-anyone have any high value Iams dog food Qs?
The Following User Says Thank You to jlondon For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2010, 04:26 PM

has made 500 posts!!!!!!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
Mommy Ingraham has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy Ingraham has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy Ingraham has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy Ingraham has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy Ingraham has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy Ingraham has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy Ingraham has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy Ingraham has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy Ingraham has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy Ingraham has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy Ingraham has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Funny Julie! I love working deals at work with the adding machine and runnig the tap. It's tax season and they just think I am proofing returns!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mommy Ingraham For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2010, 04:41 PM

My Mood/Status:
jlondon has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!jlondon has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!jlondon has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!jlondon has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!jlondon has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!jlondon has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!jlondon has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!jlondon has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!jlondon has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!jlondon has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!jlondon has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy Ingraham View Post
Funny Julie! I love working deals at work with the adding machine and runnig the tap. It's tax season and they just think I am proofing returns!
I need to work in your department!! Darn!!

No worries.. I disabled the network connected camera in your department... you are good to go!!
, and Smokie the 25 lb cat
, and Patti the rescue dog from AR - now 100 lbs-
-anyone have any high value Iams dog food Qs?
The Following User Says Thank You to jlondon For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2010, 01:29 PM

My Mood/Status:
bthanson has posted more than 25 good deals
Very Cool!! Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to bthanson For This Useful Post: