Shaws 6/5-6/11 Scenarios~spreadsheet In Post 6

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2009, 06:08 PM

RE: Shaws 6/5-6/11 Scenarios~spreadsheet in post 6

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
rjdudley55 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!rjdudley55 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!rjdudley55 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!rjdudley55 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!rjdudley55 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!rjdudley55 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!rjdudley55 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
That really bites! My wife and I just had a GREAT evening at the Shaws in Tilton. I can't brag enough about how gracious they were to us. Any issue we had they took care of immediately and they were very laid back about everything. We did multiple trips as well as multiple transactions, used the same cashier every time and they were just GREAT!
I've called their customer support line before and believe me you will have someone contact you for followup.
Sorry again
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 06-10-2009, 06:13 PM

Supporting Member

jessl has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!jessl has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!jessl has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!jessl has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!jessl has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!jessl has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!jessl has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!jessl has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!jessl has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!jessl has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!jessl has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Too bad you didn't get one of those surveys on your receipt...
Old 06-10-2009, 06:15 PM

My Mood/Status:
rjdudley55 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!rjdudley55 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!rjdudley55 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!rjdudley55 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!rjdudley55 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!rjdudley55 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!rjdudley55 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
You know, I didn't even think of that. I'll have to check. We got so many receipts I was even paying attention! We gave the cashier one of our new M&M coupons that came in the mail yesterday for being so good to us.
Old 06-10-2009, 06:59 PM

My Mood/Status:
jlondon has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!jlondon has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!jlondon has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!jlondon has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!jlondon has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!jlondon has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!jlondon has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!jlondon has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!jlondon has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!jlondon has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!jlondon has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrendaS104 View Post
i think you should get a gang of couponers together and all go in there at once. Make their heads pop off.
good one!! I'd do it just to watch them

That really does rot!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, and Smokie the 25 lb cat
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, and Patti the rescue dog from AR - now 100 lbs-
-anyone have any high value Iams dog food Qs?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jlondon For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2009, 09:00 PM

My Mood/Status:
Hossy has posted more than 150 good deals!Hossy has posted more than 150 good deals!
I'm sorry you had such a bad time Missydo1. I've had a couple bad experiences this week too.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hossy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2009, 07:16 AM

tried to stay away...but the deals are too good!
Coupon Ninja

My Mood/Status:
daised has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!daised has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!daised has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!daised has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!daised has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!daised has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!daised has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!daised has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!daised has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!daised has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!daised has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrendaS104 View Post
i think you should get a gang of couponers together and all go in there at once. Make their heads pop off.
I'd totally make a road trip to do that! We'll show them what couponers can really do!

Sorry you had such a bad experience though...

I love coupons!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daised For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2009, 07:19 AM

Looking for the best deals!

My Mood/Status:
dcdreynolds has posted more than 100 good deals!dcdreynolds has posted more than 100 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by missydo1 View Post
Thanks..I was just super embarrassed cause my MIL never shops with me and I finally covinced her to come and I got her stuff she needed from the sale this week. I dont think she will ever come with me again..I had about 30 items and about 15 coupons and I was stuck there while they read every coupon, questioned every coupon, and I had used my $10 oyno from the previous day and they kept saying they had never seen it and was questioning like it was fake. I had bought 2 propel and they wouldnt let me use my 2 .50 coupons cause it would make them free, and they doubt the manf. would allow that. So of course i had 6 mccormick and I had .75 coupons and they doubled making it .50 over the packet. So instead of adjusting it down just added in a misc. item for $3. But the only reason that bothered me is cause they will get the 1.50 for each coupon back from the manf. plus the $3.00 from me which isnt right. The no overage didnt bother me at all. So after over an hour of reading coupons, getting out her calculator, checking every item including sizes, and both my kids crying. I finally paid and was walking out just to be stopped again to ask if i had paid for my 2 8-pks of diet coke that she had scanned herself. So I spent another 2 min looking for my recipt(the pocket in my binder where i keep them was a mess from recipts from the last week) I was super embarrassed all the cashiers were looking since it was a big ordeal, and i overheard two women talking about me. I really wanted to cry..sorry to vent on everyone..you are all so great on here!
I'm really sorry you had to experience this. It isn't right. I agree with the other posts, you should email corporate and tell them exactly what you just told us. If one of their stores is setting out to embarrass customers so much, that they won’t use coupons in the future, they should know about it. You were treated without an ounce of respect and I would let them know it! I would also ask them for that stores policy on using coupons. Then, print it out and bring it with you the next time so when they start to do this again you will have your ammo ready for them. They are the ones who need to be brought down from their “high horse” and stop looking at customers who use coupons as felons.

Sending a cyber hug to you. Cindy
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dcdreynolds For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2009, 10:35 AM

lacking sleep...gonna go crawl under my covers

My Mood/Status:
missydo1 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!missydo1 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!missydo1 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!missydo1 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!missydo1 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!missydo1 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!missydo1 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!missydo1 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Thank you to everyone..My hubby has a call into corp. still waiting to hear back...but i really think I may be avoiding my store for a little bit...so if anyone spots a new shopper with a big black binder at their store..it very well could be me...I have two shaws in an hour radius from me but the other one is wicked tiny the mcdonalds accross the street is the same size......But I am trying to open up a new business so I am going out all over nh shopping this weekend to get some supplies, which means I will probably pop into a shaws or two Dont worry I wont clear any shelves..and I'll try to stay out of trouble...on another note, while I was at my shaws the last time they had lots of clearance of baby formula, and the barber foods cordon bleus and other kinds were 50% off, which I grabbed a few they make a quick easy meal when u need it
The Following User Says Thank You to missydo1 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2009, 12:07 PM

mom1198 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mom1198 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mom1198 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mom1198 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mom1198 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mom1198 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
missydo sorry to hear your store employees were so rude.
While you are traveling you can come on over to the Concord stores....they are all usually really nice and helpful.

(BTW Hannaford has tons of formula clearance too if you are looking for more)