Viggle On Kindle Fire

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2012, 05:49 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Ok or better. It's kinda like our guarantee ~ BVtS

My Mood/Status:
monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Viggle on Kindle Fire

I know this probably isnt the right place but I did a search and didnt find anything, then just searched Viggle and most of the topics were in the CVS forum.

How do I get Viggle on the Kindle Fire. I went to viggle.com and selected the Android option but it doesnt seem to be downloading correctly. I am not certain what to do next. Can someone who has viggle on the Fire help me please?
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 07-06-2012, 11:02 AM

RE: Viggle on Kindle Fire

My Mood/Status:
monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Bump...please...someone on here has to viggle on the Fire...
Old 07-06-2012, 12:45 PM

sejsmiles has posted more than 400 great deals!sejsmiles has posted more than 400 great deals!sejsmiles has posted more than 400 great deals!sejsmiles has posted more than 400 great deals!sejsmiles has posted more than 400 great deals!
I've tried to do it on an android'ed Nook Tablet, but it doesnt seem to work for me there yet either. I read in a Nook forum however that Viggle hasn't been "fixed" to work on the tablets yet....only phones. I don't really know though b/c i havent tried it in probably a month. Could be updates since then.
The Following User Says Thank You to sejsmiles For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2012, 12:53 PM

My Mood/Status:
annette927 has posted more than 10 good deals
I have it on mine and have used it successfully and redeemed for GCs with it. My KF is in my car right now (I'm at work), I'd have to look at it again to see how I did it. I'm not sure, but I think I had to side load it (download to android, transfer from android to my computer, transfer from my computer to the KF).
The Following User Says Thank You to annette927 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2012, 01:49 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sejsmiles View Post
I've tried to do it on an android'ed Nook Tablet, but it doesnt seem to work for me there yet either. I read in a Nook forum however that Viggle hasn't been "fixed" to work on the tablets yet....only phones. I don't really know though b/c i havent tried it in probably a month. Could be updates since then.
I had seen a couple of mentions of people using it on the Fire but they were on messages boards where I am not a member so I couldnt ask questions.
Well, I could but I dont want to sign up for those other boards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by annette927 View Post
I have it on mine and have used it successfully and redeemed for GCs with it. My KF is in my car right now (I'm at work), I'd have to look at it again to see how I did it. I'm not sure, but I think I had to side load it (download to android, transfer from android to my computer, transfer from my computer to the KF).
Glad to hear it is working for someone on AFC. I would appreciate it if you could give basic instructions when you get a chance. The thing that is confusing me about the side load directions is what is the first android you download to?
Old 07-06-2012, 02:03 PM

AFC Forum Leader for CVS

My Mood/Status:
missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
You may be able to download it directly to your computer. Google Viggle.apk to find the file.

Do you have an Android phone?
The Following User Says Thank You to missdanalu For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2012, 02:09 PM

My Mood/Status:
sorry, yes, i have an android phone too but prefer to use it on my KF. you might have better luck trying to find viggle.apk, as suggested above.
Old 07-06-2012, 02:10 PM

My Mood/Status:
or if you know someone who has an android phone who would let you download it to their phone, just long enough for you to copy it over. i'll poke around for the instructions.
Old 07-06-2012, 03:13 PM

I love my family!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
Charmedonez has posted more than 150 good deals!Charmedonez has posted more than 150 good deals!
I am having trouble getting it to my android phone and have no way of getting it from the computer to my phone (no cord)...sorry can't help ya with the KF I don't have one

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to Charmedonez For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2012, 03:15 PM

AFC Forum Leader for CVS

My Mood/Status:
missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmedonez View Post
I am having trouble getting it to my android phone and have no way of getting it from the computer to my phone (no cord)...sorry can't help ya with the KF I don't have one
You can email it to yourself.
Old 07-06-2012, 04:11 PM

My Mood/Status:
With googling (thanks dana) I found the correct file or at least i thought I did. Did the thing where I found it on the pc, emailed it to myself to open on the kindle, downloaded it, installed it, opened it and it is saying that it needs the newest version and to go to the app store on viggle.com. I go to the google (android) app version and it wont let me download because I dont have an account. Made an account and it still wont let me download it saying that I have never put anything in my white bag before (their words) meaning that I havent downloaded any apps from the google store (I am guessing). That is the point I am stuck at, any advice?
Old 07-06-2012, 04:17 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by missdanalu View Post
You may be able to download it directly to your computer. Google Viggle.apk to find the file.

Do you have an Android phone?
My computer wont run apps. My understanding is that it wont anyway. That's not normal, right? Some advanced technique that I have no business playing around with?

I have a Net 10 pay as you go that doesnt even take pictures. So no droid here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by annette927 View Post
or if you know someone who has an android phone who would let you download it to their phone, just long enough for you to copy it over. i'll poke around for the instructions.
Most of my friends are Mac, I am guessing no crossover there. There is one person I am unsure of, she may have a android phone.
Old 07-06-2012, 04:18 PM

AFC Forum Leader for CVS

My Mood/Status:
Try Googling "Viggle 1.0.5 .apk" That's the most recent version (the one on my device) so after you install that one it shouldn't require an update.
Old 07-06-2012, 04:19 PM

AFC Forum Leader for CVS

My Mood/Status:
Correct, these apps will not work on your computer. They will work only on Android devices. You only put it on your computer to move it to the Android.
Old 07-06-2012, 05:39 PM

I love my family!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
Charmedonez has posted more than 150 good deals!Charmedonez has posted more than 150 good deals!
Quote:
You can email it to yourself.
Will try that. I didn't think there was any way besides the usb cords (think that's what they are)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-06-2012, 07:43 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Try Googling "Viggle 1.0.5 .apk" That's the most recent version (the one on my device) so after you install that one it shouldn't require an update.
I think I got a working version now thanks. For others that are interested. I had to google "1.0.5 .apk" "Viggle". Anything else either yielded nothing or was trying to give me the Smurf game. It was changing viggle to village but wasnt doing the usual 'did you mean...' thing. And I had copied and pasted so it wasnt me mis typing.

Thanks to all for the help. I am sure I will be back with more questions when I try using it.
Old 07-06-2012, 07:55 PM

jaclutz has posted more than 75 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeydawn View Post
I think I got a working version now thanks. For others that are interested. I had to google "1.0.5 .apk" "Viggle". Anything else either yielded nothing or was trying to give me the Smurf game. It was changing viggle to village but wasnt doing the usual 'did you mean...' thing. And I had copied and pasted so it wasnt me mis typing.

Thanks to all for the help. I am sure I will be back with more questions when I try using it.
I just keep getting this page when i google that. Do you have the link to the download?
Old 07-06-2012, 08:29 PM

STRESSED

My Mood/Status:
Missnyjfan has posted more than 300 great deals!Missnyjfan has posted more than 300 great deals!Missnyjfan has posted more than 300 great deals!Missnyjfan has posted more than 300 great deals!
Can you post the link in which you downloaded it from because I googled it on my kindle fire and it comes up with a link to this post
Old 07-07-2012, 05:13 AM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaclutz View Post
I just keep getting this page when i google that. Do you have the link to the download?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missnyjfan View Post
Can you post the link in which you downloaded it from because I googled it on my kindle fire and it comes up with a link to this post
Just gool it exactly as I typed it, including the quotes. It should be the first option that pops up if memory serves correctly.
Old 07-07-2012, 08:08 AM

jaclutz has posted more than 75 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeydawn View Post
Just gool it exactly as I typed it, including the quotes. It should be the first option that pops up if memory serves correctly.
i tried that. The only thing it pulled off was this chat page
Old 07-07-2012, 08:35 AM

My Mood/Status:
I hope this doesnt get the thread shut down, that is why I didnt just post it before:

f.1mobile.com/mobile_software/entertainment/com.functionx.viggle_9.apk
The Following User Says Thank You to monkeydawn For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2012, 03:00 PM

My Mood/Status:
We didnt have any mic-ed headsets that fit so we bought a pair this afternoon for $5. Plugged them in and it seems to be working. Now to master it and earn...
The Following User Says Thank You to monkeydawn For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2012, 09:05 PM

My Mood/Status:
LUVS A DEAL has posted more than 100 good deals!LUVS A DEAL has posted more than 100 good deals!
I downloaded the app on my kindle fire and it keeps saying "no microphone detected" when I try to check in.
Old 07-07-2012, 10:34 PM

STRESSED

My Mood/Status:
Missnyjfan has posted more than 300 great deals!Missnyjfan has posted more than 300 great deals!Missnyjfan has posted more than 300 great deals!Missnyjfan has posted more than 300 great deals!
What type of headphones because I got it download but it doesn't let me check on and no headpieces. I have fit.
Old 07-07-2012, 10:45 PM

Always looking for a new trade

My Mood/Status:
asirual has posted more than 200 great deals!asirual has posted more than 200 great deals!asirual has posted more than 200 great deals!
You just have to get any pair of headphones with a built in mic. The KF does not have a mic on it. That is why you can not download Viggle, Soundhound, or any of the other apps that require a mic.

You can usually find headphones with a mic for 5.00-10.00 bucks at WM. HTH!

The Following User Says Thank You to asirual For This Useful Post: