MobiSave App!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2011, 11:00 AM

RE: MobiSave App!

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
Gaveruz has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gaveruz has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gaveruz has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gaveruz has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gaveruz has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gaveruz has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gaveruz has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gaveruz has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gaveruz has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gaveruz has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gaveruz has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
wow, just found this thread and i am so excited already!

Old 12-31-2011, 01:55 PM

MobiSteve has posted more than 75 good deals!
This is Steve, President of MobiSave,

Regarding emd8807's question. The best way to make sure the shopping cart is correct is to deselect what you've used before shopping again. Then select what you intend to buy.

By the way, thanks for keeping down the number of selects. It really helps with the processing.

Also, please make sure the receipt is flat and you snap the picture in good light without a shadow. Wrinkles or folds in the rceipt make for bad pictures causing you to have to use "Did we miss anything."

Have a great New Year all!!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MobiSteve For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2011, 02:24 PM

Rachael4978 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Rachael4978 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Rachael4978 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Rachael4978 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Rachael4978 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Rachael4978 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Rachael4978 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Rachael4978 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Rachael4978 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Rachael4978 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Okay what we really should do is not select the Q until we actually put the item in our real shopping basket? That way it is easier to find them on the receipt? Also, I just received an email from Mobi say to take a picture of the whole receipt, I thought it would be easier to focus in on the item that matched :-) sorry about that! Finally I just received my first $1!!!!! Thank you OP and THANK YOU Mobi :-)
Old 12-31-2011, 02:37 PM

My Mood/Status:
Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiSteve View Post

Regarding emd8807's question. The best way to make sure the shopping cart is correct is to deselect what you've used before shopping again. Then select what you intend to buy.

By the way, thanks for keeping down the number of selects. It really helps with the processing.

Also, please make sure the receipt is flat and you snap the picture in good light without a shadow. Wrinkles or folds in the rceipt make for bad pictures causing you to have to use "Did we miss anything."

Have a great New Year all!!!
Hey, thanks MobiSteve for stopping by to answer all of our questions!
The Following User Says Thank You to Robbo For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2011, 05:17 PM

Pegmeg777 has posted more than 200 great deals!Pegmeg777 has posted more than 200 great deals!Pegmeg777 has posted more than 200 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbo View Post
Hey, thanks MobiSteve for stopping by to answer all of our questions!
Excited about this app, downloaded it and looked at it's coupon offerings. My question as I have not had a chance to test it is, the coupon lingo, on the Charmin, the pic and item description state "Ultra Soft", yet later under the 1.00 off it states "1.00 off ANY 1 Charmin 4 pack or larger".

So, will this work with "any" Charmin or just Ultra Soft? ......I'm guessing and hoping "any".
Old 12-31-2011, 10:23 PM

lizifrogs has posted more than 75 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessicalinsouza23
I sent in my reciept yesterday, and today it says it's been processed and approved, but there's no money in my PayPal account. Did I miss something or am I just impatient?

Same here. no funds.
The Following User Says Thank You to lizifrogs For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2011, 10:34 PM

if I owe you feedback please let me...

My Mood/Status:
thebramblett4 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!thebramblett4 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!thebramblett4 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!thebramblett4 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!thebramblett4 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!thebramblett4 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiSteve
This is Steve, President of MobiSave.

Let me try to answer all the new questions here.

MobiSave is like SavingStar except you can use it everywhere and you don't need a loyalty card. You just need an iPhone 3GS or better.

The Droid is on the drawing board but we want to make sure we have the iPhone APP working great first. The APP has a few minor bugs and some planned enhancements to help make snapping pictures of receipts even easier. If you have feedback or encounter a problem, please send an email to support at mobisave.mobi.

Normally the funds should be in your PayPal account within 24 hours. We've been running faster than that but during holidays and crush periods, we may run a bit slower.

You can find a detailed explanation of the APP by going to our web site at mobisave.mobi.

Regarding purchasing the same item again, first please remember you must select the offer first and then checkout and then submit your receipt. If you are buying more than one, then you need to select again and check out again. One of our bugs is the shopping cart does not refresh at times so please, even if it appears to be in your cart from the last time you used it, unselect it and then select it again.

Not all of the offers are $1.00. And they could be higher or lower in the future.

If your payments are not showing in PayPal, please write support at mobisave.mobi. Please don't resubmit your receipt. It will show up to us as a duplicate submission which may be considered a violation of the terms and conditions. I realize this is new so we are trying give members plenty of slack.

If you ever are not happy with our service and want to write me directly: steve at mobisave.mobi. I'll even take compliments.
Thanks for explaining things a little farther. I'm afraid who ever is handling my account and receipts is thinking I have lost my mind. I didn't understand fully and just started uploading my receipts. Not realizing that I needed to wait for one to be processed before adding another! So my problem is I uploaded about 6 or more receipts and I can only see 4 of them. 2 of the 4 have savings on them, the other 2 still say under review! But I'm not sure how to tell exactly what receipt is what since I can't see the actual receipt once I have submitted it!! Hopefully my question makes sense. I would like to upload and finish the process but I don't want to violate terms of use either
Old 12-31-2011, 10:34 PM

My Mood/Status:
XtremeXtina has posted more than 200 great deals!XtremeXtina has posted more than 200 great deals!XtremeXtina has posted more than 200 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizifrogs View Post
Same here. no funds.
same here no funds and 4 reciepts submitted processed and approved and still no funds even from the first one wanted to know if I'm missing something as well, I do not want to keep submitting reciepts for no reasons so please advise thank you..
Old 12-31-2011, 10:40 PM

Loving my baaaaabies
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
LuvMyCuddleBugs has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!LuvMyCuddleBugs has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!LuvMyCuddleBugs has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!LuvMyCuddleBugs has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!LuvMyCuddleBugs has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!LuvMyCuddleBugs has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!LuvMyCuddleBugs has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!LuvMyCuddleBugs has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!LuvMyCuddleBugs has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!LuvMyCuddleBugs has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!LuvMyCuddleBugs has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Anxious to try it, but seems like it'll be a disappointment since no one is receiving their funds..
Old 12-31-2011, 10:46 PM

ElementalUnity has posted more than 150 good deals!ElementalUnity has posted more than 150 good deals!
So I think I am over thinking everything... Say I buy 10 charmin, do I have to submit it 10 times
Old 12-31-2011, 10:55 PM

My Mood/Status:
thebramblett4 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!thebramblett4 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!thebramblett4 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!thebramblett4 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!thebramblett4 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!thebramblett4 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElementalUnity
So I think I am over thinking everything... Say I buy 10 charmin, do I have to submit it 10 times
I think in order to get the credit you would have need to have purchased 10 Charmins in 10 transactions. If I understand correctly you can only get credit for one rebate per item per receipt! But hopefully someone can clarify because I'm still confused and just started using it today
The Following User Says Thank You to thebramblett4 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2011, 11:09 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebramblett4

I think in order to get the credit you would have need to have purchased 10 Charmins in 10 transactions. If I understand correctly you can only get credit for one rebate per item per receipt! But hopefully someone can clarify because I'm still confused and just started using it today
Ok I'm tired and just re-read my post!! It should say you would need to buy one pack of charmin in each transaction totaling 10 transactions to get the $1.00 rebate on any charmin product! Therefore getting you 10 packs of charmin and $10 back from mobisave. Hopefully that makes a little more sense! Good night! I'm going to bed before I keep confusing people
Old 12-31-2011, 11:30 PM

My Mood/Status:
xobklynqt143 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!xobklynqt143 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!xobklynqt143 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!xobklynqt143 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!xobklynqt143 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!xobklynqt143 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!xobklynqt143 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!xobklynqt143 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!xobklynqt143 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!xobklynqt143 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!xobklynqt143 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
Mobisteve do we have to wait for it to be approved first before we do it again?

Example I have 12 charmin on 1 receipt do I add it take a pic submit 12 times or do it one time when it approved then do it again and so forth? Thanks for your help!

Sent from my iPad using AFullCup
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and Adriano
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Check out my new PIF!:
Old 01-01-2012, 05:58 AM

AFC Forum Leader for CVS

My Mood/Status:
missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
You can only get credit for an item once per receipt. So if you buy 12 in 1 transaction you'll get $1 but if you buy 12 in 12 transactions you'll receive $12.

Want to get fit in 2014? Join us
!
The Following User Says Thank You to missdanalu For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2012, 06:27 AM

My Mood/Status:
xobklynqt143 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!xobklynqt143 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!xobklynqt143 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!xobklynqt143 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!xobklynqt143 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!xobklynqt143 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!xobklynqt143 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!xobklynqt143 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!xobklynqt143 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!xobklynqt143 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!xobklynqt143 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
Thank you my brain wasn't all there at 230 when I was asking enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using AFullCup
and Adriano

Check out my new PIF!:
Old 01-01-2012, 06:52 AM

Gotta save $$

My Mood/Status:
sparknut has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!sparknut has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!sparknut has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!sparknut has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!sparknut has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!sparknut has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!sparknut has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
I submitted my first receipt last night, hopefully I did it correctly!!

Live -
Laugh -
Love -
SAVE!!
Old 01-01-2012, 07:17 AM

vivacity1204 has posted more than 75 good deals!
Has anyone tried it on the ipad2?
Old 01-01-2012, 07:26 AM

My Mood/Status:
XtremeXtina has posted more than 200 great deals!XtremeXtina has posted more than 200 great deals!XtremeXtina has posted more than 200 great deals!
recieved funds!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to XtremeXtina For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2012, 07:27 AM

Is Helping AFC Members
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
SuperSavingCouponSon has posted more than 50 good deals
Wow! This is a great app. I should probably get it. It is like a rebate that you have unlimited access to!
Old 01-01-2012, 08:24 AM

My Mood/Status:
caseymypup has posted more than 50 good deals
I tried it, and I uploaded my receipt and it was approved but it's not in my paypal account. How long does it take to hit paypal? I also realize it's a holiday weekend and I did this on Friday. Just curious. Thanks!
Old 01-01-2012, 08:25 AM

AFC Forum Leader for CVS

My Mood/Status:
missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I'm sure they've had a surge of new users and people taking off for the holidays so I would just be patient

Want to get fit in 2014? Join us
!
The Following User Says Thank You to missdanalu For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2012, 08:29 AM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by caseymypup View Post
I tried it, and I uploaded my receipt and it was approved but it's not in my paypal account. How long does it take to hit paypal? I also realize it's a holiday weekend and I did this on Friday. Just curious. Thanks!
It took over 48 hours for funds to be in my pp account but I recieved funds hth...
The Following User Says Thank You to XtremeXtina For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2012, 08:38 AM

BethP has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BethP has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BethP has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BethP has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BethP has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BethP has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BethP has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BethP has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BethP has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BethP has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BethP has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I uploaded a receipt on 12/30 and it's still saying support is reviewing the receipt - this happen to anyone else?
Old 01-01-2012, 08:53 AM

MobiSteve has posted more than 75 good deals!

Apologies for being a bit slow crediting your PayPal account. Because of the flood of receipts in the last few days and the holiday, we fell behind. But we are working today, New Year's Day to catch up.

We have had to temporarily shut down new registrations so we can catch up and properly serve our current members. If you are reading this and would like to notified when we are open for new registrations, please write us at invitation at mobisave.mobi.

One final request today, please take care to do good snaps of receipts. That means smooth out the wrinkles and folds, have good light and line up the edge of the receipt with the template when snapping. Its best to stand up and avoid shadows. These few simple steps will improve the results and everything will go faster.

Thank you for your support and we hope to help you save lots of money in 2012.
The Following User Says Thank You to MobiSteve For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2012, 10:38 AM

AlliHoov has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!AlliHoov has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!AlliHoov has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!AlliHoov has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!AlliHoov has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!AlliHoov has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!AlliHoov has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!AlliHoov has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!AlliHoov has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!AlliHoov has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!AlliHoov has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I searched for the app on my iphone4 and it says no matches??? I searched mobisave and mobisave Corp. any help would be appreciated!!! TIA!

is full for now, but PM me if you'd like to hop on in March!