MobiSave App!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2012, 11:24 AM

RE: MobiSave App!

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

Kaz1216 has posted more than 75 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelapio

I am having the same problems. I e-mailed support several times and they keep telling me to resubmit my receipts but every time i do the same thing happens again. I do not plan on using this app anymore. Waste of time to keep snapping pictures over and over and randomly get credited.
I have occasional problems also and usually this happens when I have a big order and lots of picks to submit. I try to remember to pay for mobi order separate if possible and when doing this the items seem to match within the hour and hit my pay pal acct within 36 hours. I am remembering that this is still a beta test idea that there doing so I am patient. I can't get to impatient though as the colgate deal at .75 off one tube has been a monster alone especially when cvs is already giving it away. mq + rib + mobi = lots of great toothpaste at a price that allows me to purchase other items for a huge discount. I'm staying with this until they close up shop. Hopefully that won't happen. I just snapped an order before doing this review and already the order was matched. Definitely try to buy the mobi items separate.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kaz1216 For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 03-03-2012, 11:30 AM

jaddalee has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!jaddalee has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!jaddalee has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!jaddalee has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!jaddalee has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!jaddalee has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
I want to stick it out a bit longer because I LOVE the idea behind this App and it had been working perfectly for me up until I did the update, and I have been experiencing issues ever since.

Hopefully things will get worked out and back to the way they were soon!

Just was curious as to if anyone had found ways to correct or reduce these issues, but it doesn't sound like it! Glad to know it's not just my user error though
Old 03-03-2012, 11:35 AM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
coffeewench has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!coffeewench has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!coffeewench has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!coffeewench has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!coffeewench has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!coffeewench has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!coffeewench has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!coffeewench has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!coffeewench has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!coffeewench has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!coffeewench has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I found that backing up to itunes and reinstalling the app really helped. The freezing seems to have resolved and my receipts are no longer backing up waiting to be uploaded.

One thing I've noticed with the "not enough images" message--for some reason once the picture snaps the picture bounces itself down. So what was in the image screen bounces down (not really sure how else to explain it). Since the date of the receipt is usually at the bottom it is getting cut off. I started making sure there was extra buffer room at the bottom of the picture for the picture to bounce down and still include the date and this seems to have solved the "not enough images" issue. In fact, I was shocked at how quickly the matchups happened.

The easiest though is the small and short receipts.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to coffeewench For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2012, 11:54 AM

Kaz1216 has posted more than 75 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeewench
I found that backing up to itunes and reinstalling the app really helped. The freezing seems to have resolved and my receipts are no longer backing up waiting to be uploaded.

One thing I've noticed with the "not enough images" message--for some reason once the picture snaps the picture bounces itself down. So what was in the image screen bounces down (not really sure how else to explain it). Since the date of the receipt is usually at the bottom it is getting cut off. I started making sure there was extra buffer room at the bottom of the picture for the picture to bounce down and still include the date and this seems to have solved the "not enough images" issue. In fact, I was shocked at how quickly the matchups happened.

The easiest though is the small and short receipts.
I agree small and short receipt. Had a receipt from grocery store and forgot to separate the mobi items. Receipt was long and matching the items was a big problem. But not only does the short receipt help them match the item but I don't have to spend extra time taking 18 pics instead of 3 pics.
Old 03-03-2012, 01:48 PM

MobiSteve has posted more than 75 good deals!
Sorry about these issues. If you live in an area where cellular coverage is weak or congested, your receipt images may not getting through. You are probably experiencing dropped calls as well. You may have read last week that the Congress approved legislation to open up more bandwidth to ease the current crunch.

If you have access to a wireless network, make sure your wireless in turned on by going to settings on your iPhone. MobiSave requires a reliable connection in either case. So please make sure you have a good connection before using MobiSave.

We try to accomodate every request for missed payments. Support has requested that I remind everyone to include their transaction ID in any email. You can find it by going to MyMobi Status. Without that there is no way we can track down the rebate.

If you do have a good connection either cellular or wireless and are still having issues, please drop me a note: steve@mobisave.mobi with the model of your phone and the name of your carrier (service such as AT&T or Verizon). This will help us determine the exact cause of the problem you are having and how to fix it.

For those having issues, please know we are doing everything under our control to make the system more reliable. But for some, we know this may take too long and you may choose to leave for now. We'll certainly welcome you back when the mobile highway is expanded.
The Following User Says Thank You to MobiSteve For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2012, 04:37 PM

My Mood/Status:
TinaF68 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!TinaF68 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!TinaF68 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!TinaF68 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!TinaF68 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!TinaF68 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!TinaF68 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!TinaF68 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!TinaF68 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!TinaF68 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!TinaF68 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Arg! I got 1 Ben & Jerry's on a tiny little receipt and got "not enough images." This is so frustrating.
Old 03-05-2012, 08:39 AM

Hi all,

Just an update for those having problems with "Not enough images." This may help.

The problem seems to happen where cellular coverage is not strong. If you have a wirelesss network at home or in your office, please send us the images from that location. Your iPhone will try to use your wireless network before its tries the cellular network.

I believe this will help. And we are still working on an APP change that will store your images if they can't be sent until the APP detects a strong network signal.

As always, thanks for using MobiSave and thanks for your patience.
Old 03-05-2012, 09:43 AM

Mclemmer has posted more than 75 good deals!
I've submitted several receipts using my wireless network and still receive the "not enough images" error. I also have many many submits that take hours "awaiting upload" even after I've deleted and reinstalled the app.
Old 03-05-2012, 09:45 AM

My Mood/Status:
TinaF68 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!TinaF68 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!TinaF68 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!TinaF68 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!TinaF68 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!TinaF68 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!TinaF68 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!TinaF68 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!TinaF68 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!TinaF68 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!TinaF68 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
I don't have wireless anywhere. I'll have to start going to McDonald's each time I shop just to snap.
Old 03-05-2012, 09:51 AM

Spring, spring, spring!
AFC Forum Leader

My Mood/Status:
Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I was very excited to have a match today in 4 minutes! Admittedly I had only the one item in my cart and bought 4 of that item on the receipt. They were the only things on the receipt but it was still great to see 4 minutes!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Positive Thoughts
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 03-05-2012, 09:53 AM

Misty,

I'll write you directly on this.
Old 03-05-2012, 10:47 AM

My Mood/Status:
AdamsMom has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!AdamsMom has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!AdamsMom has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!AdamsMom has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!AdamsMom has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!AdamsMom has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!AdamsMom has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!AdamsMom has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!AdamsMom has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!AdamsMom has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!AdamsMom has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
I dont have the time to look through all posts, so can someone just tell me... is this available for ipad or just iphone?

When you accept a raok/pif from me, please PM me with the item you are taking as the subject and your address in the message (even if we've traded before)..it'll make things much quicker moving! Thanks!!!
Old 03-05-2012, 11:03 AM

Just iPhone 3gs or better. But there's a waiting list. Visit MobiSave | Shop.Snap.Save.
Old 03-07-2012, 04:41 AM

Spring, spring, spring!
AFC Forum Leader

My Mood/Status:
Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I have tried to select and save the Olay coupon numerous times over the last 2 hours and it is not showing up in my cart. I was planning on buying several Olay products today and tomorrow. I emailed them but I am wondering if anyone else is having problems.

Positive Thoughts

Old 03-07-2012, 04:52 AM

My Mood/Status:
av23ue has posted more than 75 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quazel
I have tried to select and save the Olay coupon numerous times over the last 2 hours and it is not showing up in my cart. I was planning on buying several Olay products today and tomorrow. I emailed them but I am wondering if anyone else is having problems.
The offers changed this morning, like they do every Wednesday, and the Olay is no longer available. Hopefully the start putting the expiration dates on the offers soon.
Old 03-07-2012, 05:06 AM

Thanks av23ue,

It's always best to select and use offers the same day. Most offers expire usually for a period weeks and then reappear depending on the requirements we are given. Our plan going forward is to provide a warning signal.

Thanks for using MobiSave!
Old 03-07-2012, 05:06 AM

Spring, spring, spring!
AFC Forum Leader

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by av23ue

The offers changed this morning, like they do every Wednesday, and the Olay is no longer available. Hopefully the start putting the expiration dates on the offers soon.
It isn't there even though I can still see it? I figured it wouldn't be visible if it was no longer available.

Positive Thoughts

Old 03-07-2012, 07:16 AM

Acar24 has posted more than 150 good deals!Acar24 has posted more than 150 good deals!
I had multiple submissions that were processed and accepted yesterday. Then today looked back and most of them had been labeled "null" I know these were correct. Anyone else have this happen? I sent a "did we miss anything" email but don't really know what to do.
Old 03-07-2012, 07:27 AM

Hi Acar24,

That sounds like a minor bug. I'll look into it but you will be paid. Thanks for letting me know.
Old 03-07-2012, 07:53 AM

Acar24 has posted more than 150 good deals!Acar24 has posted more than 150 good deals!
Thank you!!
Old 03-07-2012, 07:58 AM

My Mood/Status:
av23ue has posted more than 75 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acar24
I had multiple submissions that were processed and accepted yesterday. Then today looked back and most of them had been labeled "null" I know these were correct. Anyone else have this happen? I sent a "did we miss anything" email but don't really know what to do.
This happens every week when you submit something and the offer no longer becomes available when they change the offers. You should have no trouble being paid.
Old 03-07-2012, 09:40 AM

Hi all MobiSavers!

Wow...most of you have become real pros at using MobiSave. Thanks for all your patience. Now, we'd like to learn from you. How about posting some tips here that you've learned to make the system work well for you? I'll start with a few we've seen:

1) Selecting only offers you'd like to use rather than many offers.
2) Selecting, using and submitting offers the same day
3) Keeping the receipt flat and smooth and snapping with good light.

How about some others?

Thanks
Old 03-07-2012, 09:46 AM

Hi Acar, we are trying to track down that bug. Would you mind dropping me an email at steve@mobisave.mobi with the Transaction ID from MyMobi Status? It should be 5 digits.

Thanks again for the alert.
Old 03-07-2012, 10:14 AM

Goodwill is my new obsession in addition to...
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
jmtfirewife has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jmtfirewife has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jmtfirewife has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jmtfirewife has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jmtfirewife has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jmtfirewife has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jmtfirewife has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jmtfirewife has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Please please get this for Droid!!!
Old 03-07-2012, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiSteve
Hi Acar, we are trying to track down that bug. Would you mind dropping me an email at steve@mobisave.mobi with the Transaction ID from MyMobi Status? It should be 5 digits.

Thanks again for the alert.
Done! Thanks!