Monopoly Game.......

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2016, 12:33 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
dmdspice has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dmdspice has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dmdspice has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dmdspice has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dmdspice has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dmdspice has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dmdspice has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dmdspice has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dmdspice has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dmdspice has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dmdspice has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Fyi Monopoly game.......

Randalls currently has the monopoly game going on. I have never played it before because I rarely shop at Randall's. But, I went there for some great deals and saw that it was going on. Go check it out. You get bonus tickets on specific products. Maybe we will win something.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dmdspice For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 02-13-2016, 09:45 PM

RE: Monopoly game.......

It's S-U-M-M-E-R!

My Mood/Status:
ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
Same game across Albertsons and Safeway here in AZ.
Here you can shop either store and get Monopoly pieces.
The Following User Says Thank You to ReuschHome For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2016, 04:11 PM

Clipping & Trading
Fred Meyer Junkie

My Mood/Status:
BBT.Girls has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!BBT.Girls has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!BBT.Girls has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!BBT.Girls has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!BBT.Girls has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!BBT.Girls has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!BBT.Girls has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!BBT.Girls has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!BBT.Girls has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!BBT.Girls has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!BBT.Girls has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
You can also use any store's game pieces on your Monopoly board! My game pieces have:

Valid at participating Albertson's, Safeway, Von's, Tom Thumb, Randall's and Carr's Safeway locations.

Anyone know what are the main pieces needed to win a big prize?

(ISO) Kroger family stores or Fred Meyer mailed coupons & WL coupons

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to BBT.Girls For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2018, 05:24 AM

zippy2u has posted more than 200 great deals!zippy2u has posted more than 200 great deals!zippy2u has posted more than 200 great deals!
Safeway has brought the Monopoly game back. I won all kinds of food and useful products like aspirin and aluminum foil last year. It was sort of maddening to try to win anything else, but the instant wins were just great and there were coupons off various items in the store that could be stacked with manufacturer's coupons, too, so it's a pretty fun program.
The Following User Says Thank You to zippy2u For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2018, 12:42 PM

zippy2u has posted more than 200 great deals!zippy2u has posted more than 200 great deals!zippy2u has posted more than 200 great deals!
So far, I've got lots of coupons for stuff I don't buy and have won
a bagel/donut
snack artist potato chips
signature kitchen gravy mix (I plan to donate this one)

Maybe someone on here who shops at Safeway or one of their affiliates might want to trade?

Oh and I forgot. I did win a $5 GC to Safeway, so yay me!

Is anyone else on here playing?
The Following User Says Thank You to zippy2u For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2018, 11:46 PM

My Mood/Status:
hotcocoa4 has posted more than 300 great deals!hotcocoa4 has posted more than 300 great deals!hotcocoa4 has posted more than 300 great deals!hotcocoa4 has posted more than 300 great deals!
I’m a long time Safeway shopper, but this is the first time I’ve played Monopoly. It’s been fun getting free items. I’m hoping to get the fandango gc. I found a website that mentions the more rare pieces. They are all the ones I need. Here’s the website https://supersafeway.com/safeway-mon...-prizes-27-59/
The Following User Says Thank You to hotcocoa4 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2018, 02:50 PM

Yes. I do like the free items. Last year I got practical things like facial tissues, aluminum foil and aspirin. The amazing thing was that they never had many of the items in stock, so the cashier let me buy brand name items as substitutions last year, so I got a big bottle of Bayer and some Leggo frozen waffles as they were out of the Signature Select brand. He entered a store coupon for the entire amount. I got so much Free french bread that I took some to a pot luck and still had loaves left over, so I passed them out to random strangers on the street.

I'm one token away from most of the prizes, but I doubt I'll get any more. I need to go get the cash card (I won a $5 GC). I'm filthy with the Universal and Fandango codes, but it seems all they do is give you a $5 discount on the movie tickets, it's deducted from the full price and convenience fee, so a $12 movie ticket will end up costing $8 after the discount (the convenience fee is like a buck and a half). I just don't get it. What's the benefit? There are local theatres that have Tuesday night movies for $5 without the hassle of Fandango. It seems it benefits Fandango more than Safeway's customers. It seems like a marketing gimick more than anything else.

If they did give away movie tickets, that would be awesome, but they don't, unless I misunderstand it. I followed the link and it looks like you either get a discount on merchandise or on movie tix, no freebies.

Last edited by zippy2u; 04-15-2018 at 02:55 PM.