Got The $10 Cat For $75, $5 Frozen Cat And Free Milk Cat All In One Scenario

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2012, 08:34 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
coffeewench has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!coffeewench has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!coffeewench has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!coffeewench has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!coffeewench has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!coffeewench has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!coffeewench has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!coffeewench has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!coffeewench has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!coffeewench has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!coffeewench has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Got the $10 cat for $75, $5 Frozen cat and Free Milk cat all in one scenario

I kept googling this to see if it was possible so I wanted to report that I did a $75 scenario for the $10 cat that included:

5 Kelloggs cereals for $1.99 (used the $5/5) and I received the milk cat.

Included $15 worth of frozen food in my scenario and received the $5 cat (it's been reported that it's triggering the cat at $10 but I was nervous about it so did $15)

Also did my $75. Overshot it by $5 probably in misjudging produce weights (bought close to $20 in produce) but brought it down to $60 with coupons. The $10 cat printed no issues.

I used a postcard for free prevacid up to $12.99 as a filler. The prevacid was $12 but the cashier allowed the $12.99. I only had a few coupons--about 5 or 6. Most of my items were either j4u price or just something that never has a coupon for anyhow but I buy all the time. Like Buitoni Pesto sauce, rotisserie chicken, etc. I also bought 4 of the Lucerne butter at $2.49--close enough to Costco price for me.

I had a just4u for a free little "sundrop" soda bottle. I included it but didn't figure it into the scenario since it was a freebie. For some reason it gave me .25 overage? I won't complain.

I'm happy!

Last edited by coffeewench; 03-02-2012 at 08:37 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to coffeewench For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 03-02-2012, 09:18 PM

RE: Got the $10 cat for $75, $5 Frozen cat and Free Milk cat all in one scenario

Grounded for Life

mami2oneboy has posted more than 50 good deals
I saw on a local blog she did the general mills rebate as $30 worth of stuff some kelliggs eggos which count as the frozen AND Kellogg's among other things it came out to be $10 after rebates and cats which is amazing in my eyes
Old 03-05-2012, 01:23 PM

RE: Got the $10 cat for $75, $5 Frozen cat and Free Milk cat all in one scenario

Ellen L has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Ellen L has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Ellen L has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Ellen L has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Ellen L has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Ellen L has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Yep, the frozen food cat is triggering at $10. I did Lean Cuisines. Say, does anyone know if Skinny Cow products are included in the frozen food deals? i really want to stock up on those!
Old 03-06-2012, 03:43 PM

My Mood/Status:
mcgallicher has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mcgallicher has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mcgallicher has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mcgallicher has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mcgallicher has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mcgallicher has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mcgallicher has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mcgallicher has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mcgallicher has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mcgallicher has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mcgallicher has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mami2oneboy View Post
I saw on a local blog she did the general mills rebate as $30 worth of stuff some kelliggs eggos which count as the frozen AND Kellogg's among other things it came out to be $10 after rebates and cats which is amazing in my eyes
I saw that too, but I can't find that darned Eggos coupon anywhere. Guessing that coupons.com already pulled it?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-07-2012, 01:29 AM

My Mood/Status:
jtwood12 has posted more than 100 good deals!jtwood12 has posted more than 100 good deals!
My store only had about 6 items marked as the "new" frozen food.

What we did was buy 4 eggos $10 got the free milk cat $4 and the $5 cat and we just turned around and bought the orida fries with the frozen cat we received and chocolate milk with the milk cat. We will pay .19 all day for a gallon of chocolate milk So at the end of the day we walked out paying $11.60 -tax for 4 boxes of eggos, 3 bags of fries and a gallon of choco milk