Cottonelle Deal BETTER Than Walgreens

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2011, 08:07 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Cottonelle deal BETTER than Walgreens

So there is this catalina deal with Cottonelle - people are doing it at Walgreens and having all sorts of problems. But it is not as good of a deal as before anyway. Moreover, it possibly is a significantly better deal at Dominick's!

I had a $4.99 personalized price on the 12-pack double rolls – I got the blue that have 260 sheets but it works on the fluffier purple one too. I used 2 .50/1 IPs, one of which doubled at my store. I got the $3.50 cat. So after the cat, it was 4.98 for the 2 packs, .20/double roll or .13/large 167 sheet roll. For non-doubling stores, it would .23/double or .15/weird Walgreen’s roll.

And just for comparison, the last time those 167 sheet rolls were on a RR deal and there was a IVC, it worked out to $2/pack or .17 per 167 sheet roll.

So IF you have the personalized price, this is an even better deal on IMO better tp because the rolls are bigger. Even if you have no IPs but do have the personalized price, it is the same per sheet as that old deal, so still better than the current Walgreens deal which is .23/large roll.

Sorry to make it complicated...actually it isn't my fault, it is Cottonelle's!
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement