Animal Crackers?

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2011, 10:44 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
5forme has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!5forme has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!5forme has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!5forme has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!5forme has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!5forme has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!5forme has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!5forme has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Help Sign Animal crackers?

Right now safeway has nabisco animal crackers 10/10 and get 2 free when you purchase 10. Has anyone bought them and used the 1.00/2 nabisco Q from the 1/30 SS? Because on a few other sites I have heard people are using those. But when I look at the Q it shows actual crackers isnt animal crackers a cookie? Correct me if Im wrong...TIA
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(15)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(13):
9and 6

:
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 5forme For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 03-09-2011, 12:30 PM

RE: Animal crackers?

My Mood/Status:
schoward has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!schoward has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!schoward has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!schoward has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!schoward has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!schoward has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!schoward has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!schoward has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!schoward has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!schoward has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!schoward has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Call Nabisco and have them clarify. I would think it would include animal crackers since they are called crackers. BUT my assuming doesn't mean anything. It's best to call the source and get the correct answer. I call companies all the time with questions about their q's. They are always happy to help. HTH.

*** Have lots of q's for trade. I get multiple weekly inserts. Looking for Dove mens deodorant, DenTek Floss, etc
The Following User Says Thank You to schoward For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2011, 08:20 AM

My Mood/Status:
supermom2hnb has posted more than 25 good deals
I found this q in a booklet at kroger ( guy fieri book) that was set up with these snack size bags of cookies. It was its own cardboard display. I was able to use this q for this deal at TT with no problems!
The Following User Says Thank You to supermom2hnb For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2011, 09:04 AM

My Mood/Status:
5forme has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!5forme has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!5forme has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!5forme has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!5forme has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!5forme has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!5forme has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!5forme has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by schoward View Post
Call Nabisco and have them clarify. I would think it would include animal crackers since they are called crackers. BUT my assuming doesn't mean anything. It's best to call the source and get the correct answer. I call companies all the time with questions about their q's. They are always happy to help. HTH.
I emailed them and never got a response hmm
(15)
(13):
9and 6

:
Old 03-13-2011, 11:36 AM

FAITH, LOVE, HOPE

My Mood/Status:
CWilliams9490 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CWilliams9490 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CWilliams9490 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CWilliams9490 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CWilliams9490 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CWilliams9490 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CWilliams9490 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CWilliams9490 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CWilliams9490 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CWilliams9490 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Technically they are animal crackers so I am going to try it and the coupon does say crackers but are the bags 6 oz or larger?
The Following User Says Thank You to CWilliams9490 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2011, 02:27 PM

My Mood/Status:
schoward has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!schoward has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!schoward has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!schoward has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!schoward has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!schoward has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!schoward has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!schoward has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!schoward has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!schoward has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!schoward has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5forme View Post
I emailed them and never got a response hmm
That is SO frustrating when a company doesn't respond quickly! Or they respond with some generic answer that has nothing to do with what I wrote them. Ugh. IMO I think they are crackers since they have cracker in their name and not cookie. I would use it if it were me, but that's my opinion.

*** Have lots of q's for trade. I get multiple weekly inserts. Looking for Dove mens deodorant, DenTek Floss, etc
The Following User Says Thank You to schoward For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2011, 08:01 PM

ajoyglinch has posted more than 50 good deals
I used them on the graham crackers tonight with no problem.
The Following User Says Thank You to ajoyglinch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2011, 08:46 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWilliams9490 View Post
Technically they are animal crackers so I am going to try it and the coupon does say crackers but are the bags 6 oz or larger?
Yes they are 8oz
(15)
(13):
9and 6

:
Old 03-14-2011, 01:16 PM

My Mood/Status:
digginout has posted more than 200 great deals!digginout has posted more than 200 great deals!digginout has posted more than 200 great deals!
It actually depends on what the product family the coupon is coded for by the manufacturer. Alot of times products overlap on coupons, thus the reason some coupons work for items not pictured or listed on the coupon.
Old 03-16-2011, 04:51 PM

Lunafalls has posted more than 50 good deals
I'm always wondering the same thing about the Nabisco Honey Maid graham crackers. I don't know if Nabisco classifies them as "cookie" or "cracker". I think probably cookie, despite the name. But can't you just imagine a cashier rejecting a Nabisco cookie coupon, and saying "These aren't cookies -- they are graham CRACKERS!"
Old 03-19-2011, 10:36 AM

My Mood/Status:
It did work for the animal crackers
(15)
(13):
9and 6

: