Plenti Points?

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2015, 01:41 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
solitariblu has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!solitariblu has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!solitariblu has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!solitariblu has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!solitariblu has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!solitariblu has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!solitariblu has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!solitariblu has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!solitariblu has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!solitariblu has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!solitariblu has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Plenti Points?

We haven't been doing RA much since they switched to Plenti, but we thought you could select how many plenti points you wanted to use... We checked out today and you can't.
Just wondering if this is the way Plenti works or if that's new?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, mom to 2
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and 2
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 12-31-2015, 02:15 PM

RE: Plenti Points?

hereimagain has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!hereimagain has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!hereimagain has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!hereimagain has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!hereimagain has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!hereimagain has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!hereimagain has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!hereimagain has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
I understand that thats the way it works now - use them to pay your balance incl tax after qs or not use at all.
I love new points! 2 years expiration and the fact that they are used to pay tax makes it the best. The only problem for me is that RA offers are often oos.
Old 12-31-2015, 03:35 PM

My Mood/Status:
faeryedark has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!faeryedark has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!faeryedark has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!faeryedark has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!faeryedark has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!faeryedark has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!faeryedark has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!faeryedark has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!faeryedark has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!faeryedark has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
I just read elsewhere that when you first scan your card and it asks about using plenty points hit "NO" then use your coupons and if you want to pay with cash use it then have them swipe your card again, and hit "yes" when it asks
Old 01-01-2016, 02:58 PM

BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I also remember someone posting that after the coupons etc. are scanned it comes up on the cashier's screen with choices, and that often they just hit use all. So that if you tell them they can give a different # to use instead (if you only want to use some of what you have).

Now, if you have, say $20 worth and only spend $10 it's no problem as it will only take what you need to pay the transaction and leave the rest for future use.
Old 01-05-2016, 12:43 PM

My Mood/Status:
nmatson has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!nmatson has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!nmatson has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!nmatson has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!nmatson has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!nmatson has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!nmatson has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
I earned $25 in points twice for transferring prescriptions! I used that to buy clearance Christmas, like slippers, etc.
The Following User Says Thank You to nmatson For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2016, 08:56 PM

tllrn1 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!tllrn1 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!tllrn1 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!tllrn1 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!tllrn1 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!tllrn1 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Do Plenti Points roll?
Old 01-06-2016, 09:19 PM

BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Yes, to a degree.

You can use them to buy something else that gives points (unlike Walgreens) but there is a limit (usually 2, sometimes 1 or 4) times you can do each offer.

Also - when you earn them they can't be used until the following day.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BillyGr For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2016, 07:38 PM

tllrn1 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!tllrn1 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!tllrn1 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!tllrn1 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!tllrn1 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!tllrn1 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
I can live with using them the next day I love the 2 year expiration! It looks like a lot of the smaller points deals are limit 2 which is awesome. I tried Wags but hated the limitations on the point deals. I may converting to Rite Aid from CVS as my main deal store . Friday was the first time I dipped my toes in the Plenti points deals and managed to score $18 in points by spending $18.xx before taxes after coupons, that was sweet.
Old 01-11-2016, 04:49 PM

hagenbud has posted more than 150 good deals!hagenbud has posted more than 150 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tllrn1
I can live with using them the next day I love the 2 year expiration! It looks like a lot of the smaller points deals are limit 2 which is awesome. I tried Wags but hated the limitations on the point deals. I may converting to Rite Aid from CVS as my main deal store . Friday was the first time I dipped my toes in the Plenti points deals and managed to score $18 in points by spending $18.xx before taxes after coupons, that was sweet.
It took me a while but I love plent points!! Especially these last few weeks with starter points. I no longer live near a CVS and I'm okay with that. I was tired of not getting the coupons/deals everyone else was getting and having to spend the extra bucks within a time frame - plus I had to spend so much in tax. This week I got 4 packs of diapers at Rite Aid and made money!!
The Following User Says Thank You to hagenbud For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2016, 01:16 PM

Homeschooling, Couponing Momma

My Mood/Status:
mom2bbkkm&m has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mom2bbkkm&m has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mom2bbkkm&m has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mom2bbkkm&m has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mom2bbkkm&m has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mom2bbkkm&m has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
I am new to Rite Aid, but have had a Plenti card since around the time they first came out. Is that the only card I need for Rite Aid or is there something else? Thank you for your help.

Sent from my iPad using AFullCup
Old 01-13-2016, 01:33 PM

hagenbud has posted more than 150 good deals!hagenbud has posted more than 150 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2bbkkm&m
I am new to Rite Aid, but have had a Plenti card since around the time they first came out. Is that the only card I need for Rite Aid or is there something else? Thank you for your help. Sent from my iPad using AFullCup
As long as your plenti card has been linked to your original card/account you are all set. If you didn't have a previous Rite Aid card just make sure the one you have is registered/activated. HTH
The Following User Says Thank You to hagenbud For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2016, 04:51 PM

My Mood/Status:
mom2bbkkm&m has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mom2bbkkm&m has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mom2bbkkm&m has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mom2bbkkm&m has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mom2bbkkm&m has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mom2bbkkm&m has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hagenbud
As long as your plenti card has been linked to your original card/account you are all set. If you didn't have a previous Rite Aid card just make sure the one you have is registered/activated. HTH
I signed up for an account on Rite Aid and linked my Plenti card, is that right?

Old 01-13-2016, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2bbkkm&m
I signed up for an account on Rite Aid and linked my Plenti card, is that right? Sent from my iPad using AFullCup
Yes, you sign up on Rite Aid and then link your plenti card if you already have one.
Old 01-13-2016, 05:13 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hagenbud
Yes, you sign up on Rite Aid and then link your plenti card if you already have one.
Thank you!