Returns And Plenti Points

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2015, 10:00 AM
tried to stay away...but the deals are too good!
Coupon Ninja

My Mood/Status:
daised has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!daised has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!daised has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!daised has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!daised has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!daised has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!daised has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!daised has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!daised has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!daised has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!daised has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Returns and Plenti points

Have done two returns so far and this is what I have found...I thought it would be good to broadcast the info.

In both instances I actually had an OOP amt. Once I bought 3 products instead of 2 so I was returning the extra. The other time I was attempting an exchange.

It looks like the registers will automatically default to returning Plenti points used first regardless of payment type and cashier.

The first return was refunded totally in Plenti points regardless of the cash I paid since I had used more points than the price of the item. The cashier didn't seem to have a choice and was surprised when the receipt printed without doing much on the register.

The second return was supposed to be an exchange but it automatically refunded the points after the first product was scanned. There was a note on the screen though. However when the other products were scanned (both return and new) the total should have been a credit to me. However, since it had already "refunded" the pts after the first product it did not recalculate a different refund amt. I would have had to pay OOP for the exchange but get it back in points. I understand it now but it was confusing to the cashier, the supervisor, and I at the time.

We ended up doing the return separate from the re-ringing of the new products. This way I was able to use the points on the re-ring and get my cash OOP that I was owed.

The points that are returned are immediately available for use on another transaction but just be prepared if you are expecting to get cash or credit refunded from your OOP.

HTH

I love coupons!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to daised For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 06-17-2015, 08:35 AM

RE: Returns and Plenti points

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
Hadia has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Hadia has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Hadia has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Hadia has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Hadia has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Hadia has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Hadia has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Hadia has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Thank you. I have been avoiding Rite Aid because every time I read the plenti info I get confused.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-18-2015, 09:12 AM

My Mood/Status:
no1tvfan63 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!no1tvfan63 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!no1tvfan63 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!no1tvfan63 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!no1tvfan63 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!no1tvfan63 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!no1tvfan63 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!no1tvfan63 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!no1tvfan63 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!no1tvfan63 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!no1tvfan63 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
thanks for the info! it does sound confusing!

hadia there hasnt been alot of 'free' stuff lately at rite aid but i've been going regularly for the one or two items a week they offer, just to get used to the new system. its not as confusing as it appears on paper. so far its been 'accurate' keeping the ongoing total including deductions when using points and additions when earning them.
I'd rather shop now when there isnt alot to 'learn' the system and hope that in the fall they will come back with more sales! maybe they are giving themselves a break to learn the system as well slowly as to not overload themselves with problems. 'work out the glitches'
locally i've noticed a cut down on couponers. one girl i'd run into every sunday morning said her goodbyes. and i've noticed the same product count on the shelves at the end of the week, if i return that same week for something else. the parking lot is dead! they told me IM the only one who stuck with them out of their top couponers! weird!
its really no different than the UPS program only now we dont have the choice or 'printing the ups ' or loading them to the card. but they dont expire like UPs did! so that is better! im less stressed about not finding deals this week vs another week. i can take a week off when needed for a vacation!
i just hope they DO bring back more offers cause right now there is hardly any great deals.. 1 a week if we're lucky
The Following User Says Thank You to no1tvfan63 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2015, 09:17 AM

My Mood/Status:
no1tvfan63 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!no1tvfan63 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!no1tvfan63 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!no1tvfan63 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!no1tvfan63 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!no1tvfan63 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!no1tvfan63 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!no1tvfan63 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!no1tvfan63 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!no1tvfan63 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!no1tvfan63 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by daised View Post
Have done two returns so far and this is what I have found...I thought it would be good to broadcast the info.

In both instances I actually had an OOP amt. Once I bought 3 products instead of 2 so I was returning the extra. The other time I was attempting an exchange.

It looks like the registers will automatically default to returning Plenti points used first regardless of payment type and cashier.

The first return was refunded totally in Plenti points regardless of the cash I paid since I had used more points than the price of the item. The cashier didn't seem to have a choice and was surprised when the receipt printed without doing much on the register.

The second return was supposed to be an exchange but it automatically refunded the points after the first product was scanned. There was a note on the screen though. However when the other products were scanned (both return and new) the total should have been a credit to me. However, since it had already "refunded" the pts after the first product it did not recalculate a different refund amt. I would have had to pay OOP for the exchange but get it back in points. I understand it now but it was confusing to the cashier, the supervisor, and I at the time.

We ended up doing the return separate from the re-ringing of the new products. This way I was able to use the points on the re-ring and get my cash OOP that I was owed.

The points that are returned are immediately available for use on another transaction but just be prepared if you are expecting to get cash or credit refunded from your OOP.

HTH
thought of a question for you, did either 'return' have an offer of earning points?

if so what happened to those 'earned' points.

say for instance you had purchased the toothpaste $3 sale price earn $2 in points.
at the register you used a $1 coupon and paid $2 in points for the mdse.
so at the time of return they
return $3 to you..in points?
or the $1 (coupon value only) because you cant 'keep' the earned pts for that product. so $2 in points would be deducted from your balance?
The Following User Says Thank You to no1tvfan63 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2015, 07:35 PM

tried to stay away...but the deals are too good!
Coupon Ninja

My Mood/Status:
daised has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!daised has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!daised has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!daised has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!daised has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!daised has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!daised has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!daised has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!daised has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!daised has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!daised has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1tvfan63 View Post
thought of a question for you, did either 'return' have an offer of earning points?

if so what happened to those 'earned' points.

say for instance you had purchased the toothpaste $3 sale price earn $2 in points.
at the register you used a $1 coupon and paid $2 in points for the mdse.
so at the time of return they
return $3 to you..in points?
or the $1 (coupon value only) because you cant 'keep' the earned pts for that product. so $2 in points would be deducted from your balance?
Neither had earned points so I can't say for certain what would happen in that instance.

I love coupons!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daised For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2015, 08:11 AM

My Mood/Status:
Hadia has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Hadia has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Hadia has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Hadia has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Hadia has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Hadia has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Hadia has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Hadia has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
We recently moved to another town and I have to find where our Rite Aid might be. I do like their clearance section. I once got a clothe steamer and it works wonderful.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hadia For This Useful Post: