New Reward Program

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2015, 10:24 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
Hadia has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Hadia has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Hadia has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Hadia has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Hadia has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Hadia has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Hadia has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Hadia has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
read New Reward Program

Tbh, I like what I am reading. We don't have to run every other week to keep our rewards from expiring and seems we can use the points at other retailers
Well just have to wait and plan awesome plans for May

Here is the info

wellness+ is about to get better, offering
One card. Two kinds of points.

In early May, wellness+ will become wellness+ with Plenti.
Offering you even more ways to get rewarded.

You will still earn wellness+ points at Rite Aid on purchases and prescriptions towards savings of up to 20% OFF almost the whole
Rite Aid store for a year.1
And now, +UP Rewards will transition to Plenti points.2
Earn Plenti points on select purchases at Rite Aid and other Plenti partners
Even more value with Plenti:

Plenti points are valid for at least two years instead of two weeks.
Plenti points can be used at Rite Aid and certain other Plenti partners.
Plenti points can be used flexibly. Once you've earned at least 200 points, you'll be able to start using your points for savings at certain Plenti partners!
Want to know more?
Get updates on wellness+ with Plenti, sent directly to your inbox.

Already have an online wellness+ account?

Make sure your email is up to date and you've opted in to receive
the latest deals from Rite Aid.

Want to know more about these exciting changes and how they will benefit you?

Read our FAQs

Learn More
Read the Plenti Press Release ▶
What is wellness+ with Plenti?
wellness+ with Plenti is an enhancement to Rite Aid's wellness+ program and will deliver even more value to our customers.

Through wellness+ with Plenti, our customers can use one card and earn two kinds of points.

Members will continue to earn wellness+ points toward various benefits at Rite Aid including discounts of up to 20% off storewide, exclusive sale prices and 24/7 access to a pharmacist.
In May, +UP Rewards will become Plenti points. Members will be able to earn Plenti points whenever they make qualifying purchases at Rite Aid and all other Plenti partners. Plenti points can be used for up to two years at Rite Aid and at certain Plenti partners.
What are Plenti points?
Plenti points are rewards earned and used throughout the network of Plenti partners. Members of wellness+ with Plenti can earn Plenti points when they make eligible purchases at Rite Aid and all other Plenti partners.

In May when the Plenti program launches, what Rite Aid currently calls +UP Rewards will become Plenti points. Plenti points will offer the same savings as +UPs and provide even more value to customers since they can be used for savings at Rite Aid as well as certain other Plenti partners including Exxon, and Mobil and Macy's. Customers have at least two years to use them.

What is the difference between wellness+ points and Plenti points? Are wellness+ points going away?
wellness+ points are points earned toward Bronze, Silver and Gold status discounts exclusively at Rite Aid. Members can earn one wellness+ point for one dollar spent on eligible front-end purchases and up to 25 wellness+ points for every eligible prescription.

When members accumulate 250 wellness+ points, they earn Bronze status and qualify for 10% off Rite Aid Brand products every day for a year. With 500 wellness+ points, members earn Silver status and qualify for 10% off nearly the entire Rite Aid store for a year. And with 1,000 wellness+ points, members earn Gold status and qualify for 20% off nearly the entire Rite Aid store for a year.

Plenti points are a new, additional set of points that can be earned at Rite Aid and all other Plenti partners including American Express, AT&T, Exxon, Mobil, Macy's, Nationwide, Direct Energy and Hulu. Members can then use those points for savings at certain partners including Rite Aid, Exxon, and Mobil and Macy's.

What is happening to +UP Rewards?
When we launch the program in May, +UP rewards will become Plenti points. Members of wellness+ with Plenti can earn Plenti points when they make eligible purchases at Rite Aid and all other Plenti partners.

Plenti points will offer the same savings as +UPs. Additionally, Plenti points will offer even more value to customers since they can be used for savings at Rite Aid as well as certain other Plenti partners including Exxon, and Mobil and Macy's, and customers have at least two years to use them.

And what about my other wellness+ benefits?
In addition to exclusive members-only sale pricing and earning points toward savings of up to 20% storewide, both existing wellness+ members and new wellness+ with Plenti members will enjoy the following wellness+ benefits:

24/7 access to a Rite Aid Pharmacist,
Exclusive money-saving offers and information by email, and
The option to load coupons direct to card. Members will continue to earn:
1 wellness+ point for one dollar spent on eligible purchases they make at Rite Aid when they scan their new Plenti card at the register,
25 wellness+ points for every non-government funded prescription purchased when using their Plenti card,
And 1 wellness+ point for every dollar spent on copays (not to exceed 25 points per prescription) for government-funded prescriptions.
wellness+ points will continue to reset at the end of each year, but all earned Bronze, Silver, and Gold status discounts remain active through the end of the next calendar year.

When can I sign up for wellness+ with Plenti?
We'll be sharing additional information on wellness+ with Plenti, including details on how to enroll, in the next several weeks.

I'm a current wellness+ member, will I be automatically enrolled in wellness+ with Plenti?
All current wellness+ members will need to enroll in the wellness+ with Plenti program so they can earn Plenti points (while enjoying all existing wellness+ benefits) on items they buy every day at any Plenti partner and can use them to save at Rite Aid and certain Plenti partners for at least two years.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Hadia; 03-22-2015 at 10:41 AM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hadia For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 04-20-2015, 02:16 PM

RE: New Reward Program

BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
They were handing out cards today - all she did was scan a new card, then the old card and ask for a name.
There is info on the card where you can go to the site or call to "finish" registering, but none of that seems to be working yet.
Otherwise it worked fine - the item rang up as regular, the receipt showed that it was Gold, current year points and (of course) no Plenti points.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BillyGr For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2015, 05:09 AM

My Mood/Status:
lady_hlh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lady_hlh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lady_hlh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lady_hlh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lady_hlh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lady_hlh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lady_hlh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lady_hlh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lady_hlh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lady_hlh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lady_hlh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
I got a new Plenti card in the mail yesterday. I didn't realize that you were supposed to keep your old card to link it together, I wonder if they can just link it for me by my phone number. The letter that came with the card said the plenti points website for registering won't be available until 5/2 or maybe 5/3. I'm still not sure how I feel about this new program, I've only stopped in RA once in the last few weeks to get milk with my gold discount.
The Following User Says Thank You to lady_hlh For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2015, 07:11 AM

BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I would think they could do that, the same as they did in the past using the # if you didn't have a card handy.
The Following User Says Thank You to BillyGr For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2015, 09:10 AM

My Mood/Status:
no1tvfan63 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!no1tvfan63 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!no1tvfan63 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!no1tvfan63 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!no1tvfan63 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!no1tvfan63 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!no1tvfan63 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!no1tvfan63 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!no1tvfan63 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!no1tvfan63 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!no1tvfan63 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
my mom and husband received their plenti cards in the mail, along with a booklet of info on the program. ( I didnt receive mine yet, the girl at ra said they were mailing them out in seperate weeks so i'd likely get mine this week)
the info i found interesting was about "LINKING CARDS TOGETHER" by doing so this puts all points earned by all cards linked..into a "pool" allowing either card to use the points. once you LINK cards they can never be unlinked..you'd have to cancel those cards and be reissued new cards ( loosing GOLD status and any points left in that pool.) I asked an employee/shift manager to find out for me 1. if by linking (3) cards it stops each card from having the limit of 2 (as example) so being able to purchase 6 items with three cards...or would you only get a total of 2 between them all! she said she'll find out and let me know. till then im not linking cards! also i asked her to find out if we are able to 'roll points' by purchasing other point driven sales. earn points when using points to pay. nowhere does it say this! she thought these were great questions. so we'll see if she finds out!

one of the questions answered in the pamphlet was about returns:
if you return an item..you lose points earned from that purchase.
if you return an item that you purchased using points those points will be put back on your card. which is good! (or full purchase price put on a gift card) so you dont lose out!

Last edited by no1tvfan63; 04-27-2015 at 09:13 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to no1tvfan63 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2015, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by no1tvfan63 View Post
the info i found interesting was about "LINKING CARDS TOGETHER" by doing so this puts all points earned by all cards linked..into a "pool" allowing either card to use the points. once you LINK cards they can never be unlinked..you'd have to cancel those cards and be reissued new cards ( loosing GOLD status and any points left in that pool.) I asked an employee/shift manager to find out for me 1. if by linking (3) cards it stops each card from having the limit of 2 (as example) so being able to purchase 6 items with three cards...or would you only get a total of 2 between them all! she said she'll find out and let me know. till then im not linking cards!
OK - If I mentioned that, I was simply "linking" one old card to one new one, not more than one card together.
Old 04-29-2015, 11:42 AM

My Mood/Status:
no1tvfan63 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!no1tvfan63 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!no1tvfan63 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!no1tvfan63 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!no1tvfan63 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!no1tvfan63 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!no1tvfan63 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!no1tvfan63 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!no1tvfan63 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!no1tvfan63 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!no1tvfan63 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyGr View Post
OK - If I mentioned that, I was simply "linking" one old card to one new one, not more than one card together.
yep i understand what you were saying. i was making a totally different unrelated statement. referring to ALL NEW CARDS being linked together.
for instance if you, your husband and kid has a card in their name..you can LINK all three cards together so all points can be accessed by either card when spending points. I just dont know if the limits remain the same for all 3 cards or not when EARNING points. or if now that they are linked the limit is 2 total instead of 2 each card.

once you scan your OLD card it merges that card to your NEW card...then you toss the old card away you no longer need it. you'll have a new number on your card.
*(which means we have to update our saving star accts?)
The Following User Says Thank You to no1tvfan63 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2015, 12:20 PM

Quote:
once you scan your OLD card it merges that card to your NEW card...then you toss the old card away you no longer need it. you'll have a new number on your card.
*(which means we have to update our saving star accts?)
I did enter the new # at Savingstar and it took it fine (that is where it says card #, not the longer # under the barcode - that one said invalid).
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BillyGr For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2015, 09:00 AM

My Mood/Status:
SAVE yourself a TRIP the program isnt activated TODAY you have to register your cards online once you get an email from them MAY 4th...not today the 3rd...guess they dont want us shopping today.
The Following User Says Thank You to no1tvfan63 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2015, 12:33 PM

Quote:
SAVE yourself a TRIP the program isnt activated TODAY you have to register your cards online once you get an email from them MAY 4th...not today the 3rd...guess they dont want us shopping today.
It worked here - I bought 2 Bounty towels and 1 Puffs and the receipt says "Plenti Points Earned 100"
"Available Plenti Points 0"

Then further down it says Congratulations - Thank you for your P&G purchase! You are now entered for a chance to win on of 500 issuances of 10,000 Plenti Points!

So, the points are there, just not available until after 6am the next day, and until you finish the registration online (which also can't be done until tomorrow).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BillyGr For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2015, 01:34 PM

My Mood/Status:
omg..it would be NICE if the MANAGERS would know what the heck they are doing! they are keeping my cart for tomorrow for me. geez.
are you going to be trying to 'roll' points buy something with points to earn more points?

thanks for the info Billygr I was able to run up to the store and buy my items that were being held for me. i bought 1 deal of each and am going to try 'rolling' points tomorrow. i have $1500 pts so far..and tomorrow will spend them (test 1 item) see what happens!

in case anyone is wondering about the CONAIR deal the tag IS on the haircut kits but the tags are wrong. the tracking on my receipt says 1500 pts wyb $30! so sadly that deal is a FAIL

Last edited by no1tvfan63; 05-03-2015 at 02:25 PM.
Old 05-03-2015, 01:59 PM

I figured that was a good one to start with to test it, since the single rolls are about that price anywhere, and the doubling stores don't carry them so it would be the same price even if the points didn't work.

I would assume that "rolling" would be what everyone would do at some point, the same as was done with the +Up's that these replace (since they are supposed to work the same).
Old 05-04-2015, 01:54 PM

My Mood/Status:
Im HAPPY to report that today i was able to USE 9.88 of my 1500 pts to pay for my transaction today. I purchased the '2nd' of the limits of all the same items i purchased yesterday and my receipt showed that i USED POINTS to pay...total left and total EARNED from todays purchases showed on my receipt below. so tomorrow i'll see if my balance reads 1212!! it appears that it will!
Old 05-05-2015, 05:06 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Im HAPPY to report that today i was able to USE 9.88 of my 1500 pts to pay for my transaction today. I purchased the '2nd' of the limits of all the same items i purchased yesterday and my receipt showed that i USED POINTS to pay...total left and total EARNED from todays purchases showed on my receipt below. so tomorrow i'll see if my balance reads 1212!! it appears that it will!
today i checked my balance and it was correct 1212! yeah we can 'roll' points!
Old 05-06-2015, 03:03 PM

Did you also get an email showing you used the points? I thought that was interesting (and good, in case someone else somehow got your number).
Old 05-07-2015, 01:37 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Did you also get an email showing you used the points? I thought that was interesting (and good, in case someone else somehow got your number).
yes i have been receiving emails with points balance updates as well that is nice!

i wanted to tell you about my venture today; a new lesson learned. i was making a third purchase this week. total came to $1.39 at the register after my dove coupons and video values. after scanning the coupons the 'button' to "USE" plenti points disappeared. after going over a few different senarios as to why this happened..we came to TRY buying a roll of paper towels 0.80c gold to bring it up to $2..and poof..the button reappeared and i was able to use my plenti points to make the purchase.
LESSON: (i dont like this one) we can NOT pay for any purchase at the register UNDER $2!! sooooooo this is not a good feature for us couponers who often get out oop down to .25c or less! I had a talk with the 'temperary person there' that is helping the store acclimate to the program..that this feature hurts their customers for one but it also will HURT THEM it will cause the number of POST coupons to go UP because had i not used that last coupon i would have been able to use points without buying a 'filler' item i dont need! for .80c. she agreed, and suggest i call customer service to tell them how i feel and she will be making a conference call herself to report this new finding. theyhavent run into this situation yet. (which shows me just how many people/couponers abandoned this store!!) i was the only one who bought anything using the plenti card! sad! there was plenti of deodorants left! same number that i left on the shelf monday! noone else bought any of the 'free' item! so they are hurting thier business big time.
Old 05-07-2015, 01:56 PM

I figured that would be the way it worked (since it says you have to get 200 points, aka $2, to use them).

On the other hand, how often will it really happen? It may have in the past, but those low totals were after using rewards (In other words, your total was $8.49, but you used $7.50 of existing +UP rewards, so you only "paid" $0.99 in cash.

What you basically ran into is the same as the old system having a $2 +UP, but a total of only $1.39 where you couldn't use the +UP unless you boosted your total to $2 or more.
But, in this case, it would actually be better, as an item around $0.58 would have done it (since the $2 could include tax, where a +UP had to be $2 pre tax).

In terms of sales - I went yesterday to get the 2nd set of Bounty/Puffs, and that store was totally out of towels. Of course, they are also getting ready to remodel, so that may be part of it. Or everyone there buys towels. Who knows?
Additionally, it may take people a week or two to "catch on" to the new program - it probably would have made more sense to keep the +up's until last week, but someone didn't think of that.

Quote:
i wanted to tell you about my venture today; a new lesson learned. i was making a third purchase this week. total came to $1.39 at the register after my dove coupons and video values. after scanning the coupons the 'button' to "USE" plenti points disappeared. after going over a few different senarios as to why this happened..we came to TRY buying a roll of paper towels 0.80c gold to bring it up to $2..and poof..the button reappeared and i was able to use my plenti points to make the purchase.
LESSON: (i dont like this one) we can NOT pay for any purchase at the register UNDER $2!! sooooooo this is not a good feature for us couponers who often get out oop down to .25c or less! I had a talk with the 'temperary person there' that is helping the store acclimate to the program..that this feature hurts their customers for one but it also will HURT THEM it will cause the number of POST coupons to go UP because had i not used that last coupon i would have been able to use points without buying a 'filler' item i dont need! for .80c. she agreed, and suggest i call customer service to tell them how i feel and she will be making a conference call herself to report this new finding. theyhavent run into this situation yet. (which shows me just how many people/couponers abandoned this store!!) i was the only one who bought anything using the plenti card! sad! there was plenti
[Ooh, nice spelling ]
Quote:
of deodorants left! same number that i left on the shelf monday! noone else bought any of the 'free' item! so they are hurting thier business big time.
Old 05-08-2015, 04:33 AM

My Mood/Status:
Relique has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Relique has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Relique has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Relique has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Relique has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Relique has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Relique has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
So I went to the plenti site and registered/linked my card... there I linked my grocery loyalty cards as well. They have a program that looks a LOT like Savingstar.
Under the household offers you can activate:

Healthy Offer: Avocados
Betty Crocker Suddenly Salad 50 points wyb 2
Dixie, Dixie Ultra, Vanity Fair, etc, etc 500 points wyb $25.00.

Check it out.

https://www.plenti.com/earn-points/partner-offers

Look under the household offers tab.
Old 05-08-2015, 10:43 AM

My Mood/Status:
shauna0616 has posted more than 200 great deals!shauna0616 has posted more than 200 great deals!shauna0616 has posted more than 200 great deals!
Question:My ups were not linked to my card so I used them when I wanted. Do the points automatically come off or do we have a choice if we want to use them or not. I dont always want to use them so I would like the option.
Old 05-08-2015, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shauna0616 View Post
Question:My ups were not linked to my card so I used them when I wanted. Do the points automatically come off or do we have a choice if we want to use them or not. I dont always want to use them so I would like the option.
On the screen of the machine where you would slide a credit card there is a button marked USE POINTS that you have to hit to use them.

It then comes up and asks if you want to use x amount (so far, it's been all of them, as I have spent more each time than the available points, but it can be adjusted if you have more points than you spend or want to use less).

Not really sure why you wouldn't want to use them (unless you had some other payment like a gift card to use up, or just like paying more in cash?).
Old 05-13-2015, 06:47 PM

Just FYI - It looks like if you pick an offer for these items via the plenti site, it will then NOT be available via Saving Star (and I assume the opposite as well).

So you have to pick one or the other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relique View Post
So I went to the plenti site and registered/linked my card... there I linked my grocery loyalty cards as well. They have a program that looks a LOT like Savingstar.
Under the household offers you can activate:

Healthy Offer: Avocados
Betty Crocker Suddenly Salad 50 points wyb 2
Dixie, Dixie Ultra, Vanity Fair, etc, etc 500 points wyb $25.00.

Check it out.

https://www.plenti.com/earn-points/partner-offers

Look under the household offers tab.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BillyGr For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2015, 03:02 PM

My Mood/Status:
Relique has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Relique has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Relique has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Relique has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Relique has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Relique has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Relique has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Just FYI - It looks like if you pick an offer for these items via the plenti site, it will then NOT be available via Saving Star (and I assume the opposite as well).

So you have to pick one or the other.
Perhaps its because I activated them on Savingstar first they are activated on both sites... I will have to see how this works, I'll update as soon as I figure it out.
Old 05-14-2015, 04:17 PM

My Mood/Status:
lady_hlh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lady_hlh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lady_hlh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lady_hlh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lady_hlh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lady_hlh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lady_hlh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lady_hlh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lady_hlh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lady_hlh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lady_hlh has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relique View Post
Perhaps its because I activated them on Savingstar first they are activated on both sites... I will have to see how this works, I'll update as soon as I figure it out.
I read that people were able to double and triple dip. I'm guessing that you're correct that you have to activate SS first. The same thing happens with ShopRite e-coupons, if I have already activated a SR e-coupon then you can no longer activate the same SS offer it errors out.