Rite Aid And Ibotta Rebates

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2015, 02:00 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
ddw1969 has posted more than 5 good deals
Help Sign Rite Aid and Ibotta rebates

I use Ibotta....as many couponers do....however...I am finding it difficult to take advantage of my rebates obtained at Rite Aid. When I click on a rebate to redeem it takes you to the rite aid website if you scanned your card on the app....anyway....my card is registered with Rite AId and can log on when I go directly to the site but cant login when I use the Ibotta app to redeem the rebate. I am frustrated....I take my card number off and it wont even let me look at the current Rite Aid rebates. Not really sure what to do....
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 03-19-2015, 07:09 PM

RE: Rite Aid and Ibotta rebates

My Mood/Status:
dsaenz6 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dsaenz6 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dsaenz6 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dsaenz6 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dsaenz6 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dsaenz6 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dsaenz6 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dsaenz6 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dsaenz6 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dsaenz6 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dsaenz6 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddw1969
I use Ibotta....as many couponers do....however...I am finding it difficult to take advantage of my rebates obtained at Rite Aid. When I click on a rebate to redeem it takes you to the rite aid website if you scanned your card on the app....anyway....my card is registered with Rite AId and can log on when I go directly to the site but cant login when I use the Ibotta app to redeem the rebate. I am frustrated....I take my card number off and it wont even let me look at the current Rite Aid rebates. Not really sure what to do....

It will automatically redeem the rebate for you just make sure it's unlocked before you shop , it takes about 48 hours to receive the credit on the app . Hope this helps .

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dsaenz6 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2015, 07:54 AM

My Mood/Status:
shauna0616 has posted more than 200 great deals!shauna0616 has posted more than 200 great deals!shauna0616 has posted more than 200 great deals!
I was told when I redeem from rite aid to redeem thru another store (preferably walmart) then contact them and tell them that it wont let you redeem thru rite aid.I have to do this everytime because once I loaded my card and then tried to remove it it wont let me access anything. Its not that big a deal.I redeem thru rite aid and I immediately get the denial then I click the contact thru the denial email not the general one.That seems to take longer.They correct it right away. But I still cant seem to get an answer of what the problem is or how to correct it.
The Following User Says Thank You to shauna0616 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2015, 10:37 AM

My Mood/Status:
Hadia has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Hadia has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Hadia has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Hadia has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Hadia has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Hadia has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Hadia has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Hadia has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
If it does not show, you contact Ibotta and they give you the rebate. I have had some problems and I get my rewards.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-27-2015, 11:17 AM

My Mood/Status:
ddw1969 has posted more than 5 good deals
Ibotta

[quote=dsaenz6;5726342]It will automatically redeem the rebate for you just make sure it's unlocked before you shop , it takes about 48 hours to receive the credit on the app . Hope this helps .[/QUOTE

I scanned my card for Rite Aid in the Ibotta app....then when I try to redeem rebates it takes me to the Rite Aid site...I do not get Rx's filled there so I don't have a pharmacy acct....so I tell the system I already have a card....it askes me to register...which I am already....but on my end it doesnt have a login for already registered Wellness card holders so I can not get my rebates. If I take my card off Ibotta, I cant even see the rebates.
Old 04-05-2015, 10:46 PM

My Mood/Status:
Hadia has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Hadia has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Hadia has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Hadia has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Hadia has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Hadia has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Hadia has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Hadia has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
If your card is already registered, then it should not ask you for it. Just get in touch with ibotta and explain to them and see if they can figure out what is going on

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.