Is The Video Values Website Working For Anyone Tonight?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2013, 06:47 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
gravyqueen has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!gravyqueen has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!gravyqueen has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!gravyqueen has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!gravyqueen has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!gravyqueen has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!gravyqueen has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!gravyqueen has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!gravyqueen has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!gravyqueen has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!gravyqueen has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Is the Video Values website working for anyone tonight?

I've been trying to get a few coupons printed so that I could make a Rite Aid run and I can't get the Video Values site to work correctly.

The videos are loading and I can watch them but when it redirects me to riteaid.com to login, it doesn't redirect me back to the VV site... Also, when I try to just go back to the site and watch a video again, it doesn't register me as logged in but when it redirected me to riteaid.com, it does. So, I can't get any coupons.

I've tried a few different account and 2 different computers. No luck. Is it acting crazy for everyone or am I just lucky?
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 12-18-2013, 01:46 AM

RE: Is the Video Values website working for anyone tonight?

My Mood/Status:
couponcreature has posted more than 100 good deals!couponcreature has posted more than 100 good deals!
Yeah, someone at RA messed up the 5-6 links to the Video Values page. It just goes to a VV "landing page" and you don't see the links to the videos anymore.

I just kept clicking the different VV links and found my way in. It seems there's only one valid link to see the VV videos now.

My main complaint is all the tracking websites the RA main page invokes. It takes forever for the RA website to load! It hangs on several tracking domains including googleadservce, yieldmanager, doubleclick, addthis, etc. What's the deal with that?
Old 12-18-2013, 06:29 AM

My Mood/Status:
gravyqueen has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!gravyqueen has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!gravyqueen has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!gravyqueen has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!gravyqueen has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!gravyqueen has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!gravyqueen has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!gravyqueen has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!gravyqueen has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!gravyqueen has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!gravyqueen has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
I'm glad I'm not the only one having trouble with it. I wasn't minding the new updates to the site that much. I don't think it's as good as it could be but I was making it work... but now I can't even... well, make it work. I wanted to print the dove and tums vv coupons and I played the videos probably 5 times but I can't actually get logged in to get them.
Old 12-18-2013, 07:16 PM

My Mood/Status:
It's still broken tonight. I'm so annoyed. I've got +Ups expiring today that I need to use.
Old 12-20-2013, 02:51 AM

My Mood/Status:
couponcreature has posted more than 100 good deals!couponcreature has posted more than 100 good deals!
Call up their CS and complain. It's ridiculous that their VV website is broken.
Old 12-20-2013, 06:26 AM

Need a great sale on coffee...
I never sleep...

My Mood/Status:
Winchweasel has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Winchweasel has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Winchweasel has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Winchweasel has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Winchweasel has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Winchweasel has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Winchweasel has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Winchweasel has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Winchweasel has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Winchweasel has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Winchweasel has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
The issue is with Adperk and they're working on it. No sense in complaining seeing as 15K other people are doing the same thing. They know there's an issue. Someone did post a work around on their Facebook page, but dang if I know who said it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
!
Help out your fellow couponers and let them know about your great deals at your local store!
Old 12-20-2013, 06:49 AM

My Mood/Status:
I just want my VV coupons!! hopefully they get it fixed yoday so that I can go shopping tomorrow.
Old 12-20-2013, 11:25 AM

kalderete has posted more than 300 great deals!kalderete has posted more than 300 great deals!kalderete has posted more than 300 great deals!kalderete has posted more than 300 great deals!
I messed with it for a while, and I finally got it to work. I think you have to sign in on riteaid.com/wellness first, then go over to the "SAVE" dropdown and click on Video Values, and then go to "My Rewards" -- if you have already watched video, otherwise watch videos below. Hope this helps!
Old 12-20-2013, 01:30 PM

My Mood/Status:
I went right to the video values website and watched a video. After that there will be a page that says you have to be logged in to get the savings. If you click "OK" it will redirect you to riteaid.com so that you can log in. Once you've logged in, it will then redirect you back to the VV website and you can print the coupons/watch more videos.
Old 12-22-2013, 05:18 AM

My Mood/Status:
Ibis has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Ibis has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Ibis has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Ibis has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Ibis has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Ibis has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Ibis has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Ibis has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Ibis has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Ibis has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Ibis has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
The only way I could get it to work, and allow me to print my Axe coupon last week, was to use private browsing/incognito. I have no idea why. I tried that after reading the suggestion in a thread on this message board. I hope it works for others, too.