HAVE TO Scan Wellness Card Before Coupon!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2012, 01:17 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

ripet has posted more than 25 good deals
HAVE TO scan wellness card before coupon!

I was told by local Riteaid store to "HAVE to scan wellness card at the first, Before the coupons!"
Does anyone know the reason why ?
I thought Riteaid customner service(1-800-xxx-xxxx) people told us to not scan the card till after the coupon, so ups won't come off before the coupons which cause our coupons to not scan....

Anyway, I decided to OPT out, so I don't have to worry about coupons not scanning.

But I just wonder why they are suddenly telling us to do it opposit way from corporate people told us to do.
Any ideas?
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 12-06-2012, 05:30 AM

RE: HAVE TO scan wellness card before coupon!

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

sandyasseff has posted more than 5 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by ripet View Post
I was told by local Riteaid store to "HAVE to scan wellness card at the first, Before the coupons!"
Does anyone know the reason why ?
I thought Riteaid customner service(1-800-xxx-xxxx) people told us to not scan the card till after the coupon, so ups won't come off before the coupons which cause our coupons to not scan....

Anyway, I decided to OPT out, so I don't have to worry about coupons not scanning.

But I just wonder why they are suddenly telling us to do it opposit way from corporate people told us to do.
Any ideas?
If it is a rite aid coupon, you do have to scan the card first. Reason is, if you look at the coupon, it says, i.e., Save $2.00 with wellness card. Because of all of those "glitches", I too, have opted out and have my ups printed too. I like to have "control" over my coupons!