Video Values

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2012, 12:44 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
irishclover0630 has posted more than 100 good deals!irishclover0630 has posted more than 100 good deals!
Video values

Did everyone get the email from rite aid that effective August 30 you will need to link your video values account to a wellness number? Looks like they won't be allowing u to use multiple video value coupons on the same wellness card. Ugh they keep making it harder and harder to get a deal.
The Following User Says Thank You to irishclover0630 For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 08-23-2012, 01:08 PM

RE: Video values

My Mood/Status:
ofcoursenot has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!ofcoursenot has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!ofcoursenot has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!ofcoursenot has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!ofcoursenot has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!ofcoursenot has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishclover0630 View Post
Did everyone get the email from rite aid that effective August 30 you will need to link your video values account to a wellness number? Looks like they won't be allowing u to use multiple video value coupons on the same wellness card. Ugh they keep making it harder and harder to get a deal.
Yup, I JUST got this deal. Kinda bummed! I mean, I only have two VV accounts, but still. I wonder if the new VV Q's will only be redeemable by our linked card -- I'd love to just put my 2nd VV account in my husband's name (hey, half of the stuff I buy IS for him!) and use VV's from both accounts on my (gold) card.

Hmm. I wonder how this will change things for me! I'm excited that I hit gold this year, but...honestly, CVS has been really pulling through with great deals lately. I'm not too thrilled with RA at the moment!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wife, writer, &
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
owner!
Old 08-23-2012, 01:49 PM

Ok or better. It's kinda like our guarantee ~ BVtS

My Mood/Status:
monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I also got that email.
Old 08-23-2012, 01:55 PM

My Mood/Status:
no1tvfan63 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!no1tvfan63 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!no1tvfan63 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!no1tvfan63 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!no1tvfan63 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!no1tvfan63 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!no1tvfan63 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!no1tvfan63 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!no1tvfan63 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!no1tvfan63 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!no1tvfan63 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
this wont be a problem for me. I only use MY VV on MY card normally. on a RARE occaision i need to use hubby's on my card but either way...its ok.

ups will be linked to the card too right? sept1? now that the load 2 card system starts up? that will be more of an issue than anything for me. i wonder if they will put your card number or name on them so we can clearly see which card they are for. I know alot of us shop for elderly parents who cant get out for themselves, so we have a card of theirs. if they dont write it on them then I will before cutting them off. they are making it harder. we'll see how this goes. i think i will opt out of the load2 card. i like to SEE easily which ups i have to spend. sometimes you can add a candy filler so you can USE an ups. if the bill comes to $2.95 and you have no idea what $val your ups are you dont know if you should add something. you might have a $3ups you could use instead of paying cash! do they tell you? doubt it
Old 08-23-2012, 04:26 PM

araeser2 has posted more than 150 good deals!araeser2 has posted more than 150 good deals!
I'm in an area that has had load to card for a while. I hated it! Say I already had 5.00 loaded on it and when to the store to get a few things that costed 5.00, I would then not be able to use my coupons because my subtotal then goes to 0.

I guess theres a way to go online and pick which you want to use right away, but what if you want to make a spur of the moment purchase, you then have to pay OOP. You also can't do it on a mobile device so that idea is shot!

I opted out a long time ago and I hope it's never mandatory in the future or I definitely won't be shopping there.

Sorry for the long post. HTH!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to araeser2 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2012, 05:41 PM

Ok or better. It's kinda like our guarantee ~ BVtS

My Mood/Status:
monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1tvfan63 View Post
this wont be a problem for me. I only use MY VV on MY card normally. on a RARE occaision i need to use hubby's on my card but either way...its ok.

ups will be linked to the card too right? sept1? now that the load 2 card system starts up? that will be more of an issue than anything for me. i wonder if they will put your card number or name on them so we can clearly see which card they are for. I know alot of us shop for elderly parents who cant get out for themselves, so we have a card of theirs. if they dont write it on them then I will before cutting them off. they are making it harder. we'll see how this goes. i think i will opt out of the load2 card. i like to SEE easily which ups i have to spend. sometimes you can add a candy filler so you can USE an ups. if the bill comes to $2.95 and you have no idea what $val your ups are you dont know if you should add something. you might have a $3ups you could use instead of paying cash! do they tell you? doubt it
It is my understanding that those in the test market can still mix and match Ups to cards. I believe that will not change once l2c is rolled out nation wide.
The Following User Says Thank You to monkeydawn For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2012, 06:59 PM

lovin' AFC!

My Mood/Status:
kpender has posted more than 400 great deals!kpender has posted more than 400 great deals!kpender has posted more than 400 great deals!kpender has posted more than 400 great deals!kpender has posted more than 400 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeydawn View Post
It is my understanding that those in the test market can still mix and match Ups to cards. I believe that will not change once l2c is rolled out nation wide.
I really hope so as I have a card and my mom has a card and I love being able to use +Ups from one on the other, unlike CVS!
Old 08-23-2012, 07:02 PM

araeser2 has posted more than 150 good deals!araeser2 has posted more than 150 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeydawn

Yeah we can mix and match. I love it! No thinking or planning required . I hope it stays the same.
The Following User Says Thank You to araeser2 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2012, 08:42 PM

My Mood/Status:
KAREN BUTLER has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!KAREN BUTLER has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!KAREN BUTLER has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!KAREN BUTLER has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!KAREN BUTLER has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!KAREN BUTLER has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!KAREN BUTLER has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
I opt out to did not like load to card
Old 08-23-2012, 08:56 PM

My Mood/Status:
barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
What is Rite Aid doing??????? Can you opt out now? I thought you had to tell them, at the register whether you wanted them printed or sent to card. BTW I asked last week one of the younger cashiers what she thought of it. She said all the employees at their store agree and hate it. They have not even been told enough about it to pass it on to the customer. She thinks it is gonna cause a lot of confusion and people are gonna take it out on them. I just smiled and said well I won't. She said because you are one of the nice ones. This was while my 4 year old was hurling a bottle of soda out of the cart. Thank goodness it didn't explode. Anyways, she felt bad that she could not answer any of my questions.
The Following User Says Thank You to barracuda For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2012, 12:15 AM

brendam15010 has posted more than 1 good deal
am i understanding that right can i use my mothers ups rewards and use my card?
Old 08-24-2012, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brendam15010
am i understanding that right can i use my mothers ups rewards and use my card?
As of right now I can use ups from one card another (the ones that print out with the barcode.) I hope it doesn't change!
Old 08-26-2012, 06:09 AM

kateamonsta has posted more than 25 good deals
Angry

sounds like you can have only one e-mail acct linked 2 your card. 1 acct. = 1Q
Old 08-26-2012, 06:12 AM

kateamonsta has posted more than 25 good deals
in wa they are loaded automatically, but to avoid using them,kind of, have them scan ur card last, after hey scan all q's.