$1/1 Revlon Coupon

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2012, 12:58 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

RiteAidGuru01 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!RiteAidGuru01 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!RiteAidGuru01 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!RiteAidGuru01 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!RiteAidGuru01 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!RiteAidGuru01 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
$1/1 Revlon Coupon

Is the $1/1 Revlon color cosmetic coupon from this week's Smart Source beeping if you use it on nail polish? I'd love to use them on the clearance scented polishes but don't want it to be a pain in the butt.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 03-11-2012, 06:10 AM

RE: $1/1 Revlon Coupon

Ok or better. It's kinda like our guarantee ~ BVtS

My Mood/Status:
monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
If the nail polish has the truncated UPC code on the bottom of the bottle, it will beep as code doesnt match. If the nail polish has the full sized UPC code on the side of the brush handle it should scan fine. The coupon is meant to be used on the nail polish, it is just with the shortened code it wont match up correctly. I kept one of the last Revlon Color Cosmetic coupon that had a picture of the nail polish (x 9/18). I am hoping that helps if I have any difficulty.
The Following User Says Thank You to monkeydawn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2012, 06:50 AM

mariecarol has posted more than 400 great deals!mariecarol has posted more than 400 great deals!mariecarol has posted more than 400 great deals!mariecarol has posted more than 400 great deals!mariecarol has posted more than 400 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiteAidGuru01 View Post
Is the $1/1 Revlon color cosmetic coupon from this week's Smart Source beeping if you use it on nail polish? I'd love to use them on the clearance scented polishes but don't want it to be a pain in the butt.
I bought Revlon nail polish yesterday. Used that coupon and it beeped. The UPC code is on the bottle of the bottle. I went to 4 Rite Aids and could not find any scented. Darn. I need 28 bottles for making a spirit bag for my daughter's rowing team. I have 19 now. Is there a deal this week too? I can't believe I was late to the Softlip deal. Only realized it yesterday!! I got 6. Not enough. So mad.
The Following User Says Thank You to mariecarol For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2012, 07:45 AM

My Mood/Status:
monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariecarol View Post
I bought Revlon nail polish yesterday. Used that coupon and it beeped. The UPC code is on the bottle of the bottle. I went to 4 Rite Aids and could not find any scented. Darn. I need 28 bottles for making a spirit bag for my daughter's rowing team. I have 19 now. Is there a deal this week too? I can't believe I was late to the Softlip deal. Only realized it yesterday!! I got 6. Not enough. So mad.
In the stores that have the scented polish here, they are located in the Nail Care section--not with the other Revlon stuff. In my stores it was the first generation of scented polishes that were on Clearance for 1.19, not the second generation of scented polishes. None were marked with a price so you just had to take one of each to the cashier to scan to price check unless you know what the gen 1 scented polishes were (I know Mango, Cotton Candy, Beach, Mon Cherry were included, will look up the others if I get a chance). I would still watch the register to make sure that the polish was clearanced at any particular store even if I knew what colors were clearanced at most stores, kwim?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monkeydawn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2012, 11:45 AM

mariecarol has posted more than 400 great deals!mariecarol has posted more than 400 great deals!mariecarol has posted more than 400 great deals!mariecarol has posted more than 400 great deals!mariecarol has posted more than 400 great deals!
I went to Rite Aid today, since I have a 3.50 UPS that expires today. I could not find any Hawiian Tropic lip balm. I was going to use my ups to see if the 3.00 ups print. I am going to another Rite Aid later. I can't find a free standing scented revon nail polish. I do remember seeing cotton candy... just cab't remember where. I have been at CVS and Rite Aids!
Old 03-11-2012, 12:36 PM

jb-savin has posted more than 400 great deals!jb-savin has posted more than 400 great deals!jb-savin has posted more than 400 great deals!jb-savin has posted more than 400 great deals!jb-savin has posted more than 400 great deals!
I've been to 2 different RAs that do not think Revlon nail polish qualifies as a Revlon color cosmetic and won't let me use the coupon.
Old 03-11-2012, 02:23 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariecarol View Post
I went to Rite Aid today, since I have a 3.50 UPS that expires today. I could not find any Hawiian Tropic lip balm. I was going to use my ups to see if the 3.00 ups print. I am going to another Rite Aid later. I can't find a free standing scented revon nail polish. I do remember seeing cotton candy... just cab't remember where. I have been at CVS and Rite Aids!

FYI--Banana Boat makes a lip balm, Hawaiian Tropic makes a lip gloss (maybe a balm too but I havent seen it). I have only seen those items at select Rite Aids.

I found the scented Revlon close to the artificial nails ans nail stickers at the Rite Aids I have found it at...hope that is a little better of a description for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb-savin View Post
I've been to 2 different RAs that do not think Revlon nail polish qualifies as a Revlon color cosmetic and won't let me use the coupon.
Short of a memo from Revlon I dont see a way to convince them unless you have an old coupon that shows the nail polish as a color cosmetic...and even then I am sure ymmv. I have found a Revlon Nail Polish tearpad at CVS (and also a Revlon tool tearpad) so BOLO those at any store you go to...you never know where you will find a useful tearpad!
Old 03-11-2012, 04:15 PM

RiteAidGuru01 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!RiteAidGuru01 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!RiteAidGuru01 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!RiteAidGuru01 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!RiteAidGuru01 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!RiteAidGuru01 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariecarol
What's the Hawaiian Tropic deal??
Old 03-11-2012, 06:23 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
I think it is something like $3 up wyb 1 so if a lip balm/ gloss counted (and can be found @ a RA) that should be free or MMer since they usually cost about $3 RR.
The Following User Says Thank You to monkeydawn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2012, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Buy 1 Hawaiin Tropic or Banana Boat sun care item, get 3.00 up.
The Following User Says Thank You to mariecarol For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2012, 09:49 PM

My Mood/Status:
sedonahiker has posted more than 300 great deals!sedonahiker has posted more than 300 great deals!sedonahiker has posted more than 300 great deals!sedonahiker has posted more than 300 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jb-savin View Post
I did the online chat with Revlon and she said nail polish is considered a color cosmetic. I printed off the chat screen so I could show the cashiers if I had a problem. Fortunately the 3 stores I went to had no problem entering them manually for the scented nail polish.
The Following User Says Thank You to sedonahiker For This Useful Post: