Weekly Ads @ The Store

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2011, 08:56 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

hbkfan637 has posted more than 25 good deals
Weekly Ads @ the Store

So for a few weeks now, my RA has been keeping their weekly ads behind the register. Its so annoying when like today, I walk in and there is only one cashier who's ringing someone up and I have to wait in line to get the weekly ad. I'm curious if its just my RA that started this?

By the way, it has nothing to do with stealing coupons because the newspapers are still out in the open .
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 07-19-2011, 07:44 AM

RE: Weekly Ads @ the Store

It's all about Black Friday...

My Mood/Status:
TommyMaggyMommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TommyMaggyMommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TommyMaggyMommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TommyMaggyMommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TommyMaggyMommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TommyMaggyMommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TommyMaggyMommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TommyMaggyMommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TommyMaggyMommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TommyMaggyMommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TommyMaggyMommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Bahaha! That's sad, but it also cracks me up. If I had to venture a guess, I'd say people are taking a lot of the in ad coupons for deals. Recently, one made Visine free and a couple of other things too....although I can't recall any others specifically....oh, Veet. That's another. I'm sure that's probably why. If you're friendly with them, ask! I'd love to know.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.