Purex Crystals Price Check?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2011, 02:09 PM
Spice Up Your Lives!

My Mood/Status:
mgmve has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mgmve has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mgmve has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mgmve has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mgmve has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mgmve has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Purex Crystals Price Check?

According to the latest Rite Aid scan, 4/17 - 4/23 Purex is going to be B1G1 Free again.

If it's 5.99, here's what we could do.

Use 2 $2 Coupons
Use 2 $1 Video Value coupons
Free!

I BELIEVE that the normal price on crystals are 5.99, but I'm not sure. My store is still sold out and there's no tag for them on the shelf, but I believe the end cap said 5.99 the night before the 3.99 sale, and I've already disposed of my receipts.

---Also, next week the Air Wick Freshmatic Kits are going to be Cheap. They are 50% off, and you get a $5 UP when you buy $15 worth.

Buy 3 iMotion Kits = 20.97 on sale
Use 3 $4 Coupons = 8.97
Use 3 $1 Video Value Q = 5.97
Get $5 UPs!

Last edited by mgmve; 03-22-2011 at 02:53 PM. Reason: Dunno why I said Money Maker :|
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mgmve For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 03-22-2011, 02:21 PM

RE: Purex Crystals Price Check?

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

SavingwithSteph has posted more than 25 good deals
Great deal but how is it a money maker?
Old 03-22-2011, 02:26 PM

Is there such thing as too much toilet paper?
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
RoxykinsIII has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!RoxykinsIII has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!RoxykinsIII has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!RoxykinsIII has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!RoxykinsIII has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!RoxykinsIII has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!RoxykinsIII has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!RoxykinsIII has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!RoxykinsIII has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!RoxykinsIII has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!RoxykinsIII has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
$5.99 is the regular price in my store
Old 03-22-2011, 02:55 PM

Spice Up Your Lives!

My Mood/Status:
mgmve has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mgmve has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mgmve has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mgmve has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mgmve has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mgmve has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SavingwithSteph View Post
Great deal but how is it a money maker?
LOL I dunno why I said money maker. I guess I was thinking it would be a slight MM because I'm going to use a $1 Video Value Any Purchase coupon, which will make it 4.97, get a $5 UP.
Old 03-22-2011, 03:07 PM

customdecorator has posted more than 200 great deals!customdecorator has posted more than 200 great deals!customdecorator has posted more than 200 great deals!
Yes $5.99, I was there yesterday to use my rainchecks on them.

It won't give you any rewards, but Airwick is on a bogo at Walgreens this week and they are priced from $8.50-$9.99 depending on where you live and then you can use $4.00/1 on each one, atleast that's what the Walgreens forum is posting.
Old 03-22-2011, 03:12 PM

Spice Up Your Lives!

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by customdecorator View Post
Yes $5.99, I was there yesterday to use my rainchecks on them.

It won't give you any rewards, but Airwick is on a bogo at Walgreens this week and they are priced from $8.50-$9.99 depending on where you live and then you can use $4.00/1 on each one, atleast that's what the Walgreens forum is posting.
Yeah, I saw that too after I already used all my coupons at Rite Aid this week... I guess that's why the entire shelf was still stocked Sunday night...
Old 03-22-2011, 03:14 PM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
RoxykinsIII has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!RoxykinsIII has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!RoxykinsIII has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!RoxykinsIII has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!RoxykinsIII has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!RoxykinsIII has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!RoxykinsIII has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!RoxykinsIII has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!RoxykinsIII has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!RoxykinsIII has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!RoxykinsIII has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
The airwicks are normally $9.99 in my store.
Buy 3 - $15
use $3/$15 q
3 $4/1 q's
free + $.96 tax
receive 5 upr

$4.04 MM
Old 03-22-2011, 05:26 PM

kngo has posted more than 75 good deals!
Hi Roxykins, where is the $4Q? I do not see it in the database.
Old 03-22-2011, 05:37 PM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
It was in the 3/20 smart source. Thanks for asking - I had to look it up and that proved that my new method of coupon organization works 100 times better than cutting and sorting ever did - less work too!
Old 03-22-2011, 06:33 PM

Spice Up Your Lives!

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxykinsIII View Post
It was in the 3/20 smart source. Thanks for asking - I had to look it up and that proved that my new method of coupon organization works 100 times better than cutting and sorting ever did - less work too!
I've been thinking about doing something different, too. Cutting up one of each insert each week and putting them into my folder with a date listed, and then filing the rest of the inserts in a file folder with the date on each of them. Then when I see a coupon that i can use, I can go back and find it later. Am I making sense?
Old 03-22-2011, 06:48 PM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgmve View Post
I've been thinking about doing something different, too. Cutting up one of each insert each week and putting them into my folder with a date listed, and then filing the rest of the inserts in a file folder with the date on each of them. Then when I see a coupon that i can use, I can go back and find it later. Am I making sense?
Its similar to what I did - I just took the whole insert and put it into a clear plastic protector and put that in my binder with a list of the coupons inside and their expiration dates right on top. I didn't bother cutting any out - I will only cut them when I need them, then cross them off that list. I just started so room in the binder isn't an issue yet. I figure if it becomes an issue I'll keep a separate binder just for inserts.
Old 03-22-2011, 07:41 PM

My Mood/Status:
mom2mwjw has posted more than 25 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxykinsIII View Post
Its similar to what I did - I just took the whole insert and put it into a clear plastic protector and put that in my binder with a list of the coupons inside and their expiration dates right on top. I didn't bother cutting any out - I will only cut them when I need them, then cross them off that list. I just started so room in the binder isn't an issue yet. I figure if it becomes an issue I'll keep a separate binder just for inserts.
I'm curious, do you make a master list, or just make a list for each insert?? I'm getting tired of clipping and filing (which I do alphabetically and that worked well for awhile). But I'm getting tired of having to sort through the coupons to see if I have one. I may use your idea . . . . It sounds like a time saver !!
Old 03-22-2011, 07:46 PM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
I have a master list, but only on my computer. I haven't printed it out yet. As of now, I only have a hand written list in the plastic protector. So far it works, but I only have two weeks of inserts done like this. I'm sure that in a few weeks I'm going to have to refer to the master list for dates and such. It still seems easier than clipping and sorting. I have two toddlers, I will try anything to make less work!
Old 03-22-2011, 08:27 PM

My Mood/Status:
mom2mwjw has posted more than 25 good deals
RoxykinsIII, I can understand. Although my Babies are now 19 and 16, I will try anything to make less work too !!
And just a quick FYI. . . . savor every minute with your babies, even when they've worked you last nerve. They grow up so fast !!! I always say, I wish I could go back to when my husband and I were their whole life and best friends. I miss the pitter patter, belly laughs, giggles, kisses and great big hugs. They are Great boys that I am SO proud of, but boy do I miss them as babies.
Now, I'm off to start my list !! Thanks for the idea
Old 03-22-2011, 09:48 PM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2mwjw View Post
RoxykinsIII, I can understand. Although my Babies are now 19 and 16, I will try anything to make less work too !!
And just a quick FYI. . . . savor every minute with your babies, even when they've worked you last nerve. They grow up so fast !!! I always say, I wish I could go back to when my husband and I were their whole life and best friends. I miss the pitter patter, belly laughs, giggles, kisses and great big hugs. They are Great boys that I am SO proud of, but boy do I miss them as babies.
Now, I'm off to start my list !! Thanks for the idea
I agree, that's why I'd rather not clip, and sometimes I ignore the mess in the kitchen, those things will never change, the wee little monkeys will.