2/13-2/19 Degree & Dove Deodorant

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2011, 10:36 AM

RE: 2/13-2/19 Degree & Dove Deodorant

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

victorianoell has posted more than 50 good deals
First, I think the ad is a little misleading but Rite Aid has every right to select certain varieties they want included in the sale. They printed that twin packs and clinical strength were excluded but not the Ultimate ones.

Secondly, I am not being dishonest by having Walmart price match for the Ultimate type. I am not trying to get one of the varieties specifically excluded as printed in the ad. Also when you go to the Dove website and look under invisible solid category the Ultimates are clearly included.

As far as the price match is concerned I am not sure if Walmart will price match before or after the Ups. However I am not looking to make any money. Free deodorant is good enough for me!
The Following User Says Thank You to victorianoell For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 02-14-2011, 11:39 AM

My Mood/Status:
fencefoot1 has posted more than 150 good deals!fencefoot1 has posted more than 150 good deals!
i tried to get a rain check today since they of course were completely out and they said I would have to wait until after wed to see if they get any off their truck. So I will have to go back. Going to hit a few other stores that are kinda near by and get some rain checks there since I know my store will limit the rain check to like 2 or 3 like they always do!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
DS 10,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
DS 7, and
DD 3)....Matthew makes the money and I stretch it as far as I can!
Old 02-14-2011, 12:15 PM

ChildofVenus has posted more than 10 good deals
I'm new at this and I completely forgot about rain checks. *face palm*
Old 02-14-2011, 12:41 PM

happy days with coupons

staceyscozyplace has posted more than 100 good deals!staceyscozyplace has posted more than 100 good deals!
I went today and get this
6 dove deodorant 2/4.00 with 2.00 ups 6 -2.00 coupons 6.00 ups backs
4 finish (bogo) 6.49 a box
2 exced tabs 4.99 1.00 ups free coupons
12 tissues (had a raincheck) 12.00 (free)
I paid 5.78 with tax got 8.00 ups so it was all free
, Cameron 3 year old

and Aaden 2 year old
Old 02-14-2011, 12:47 PM

NJRN05 has posted more than 300 great deals!NJRN05 has posted more than 300 great deals!NJRN05 has posted more than 300 great deals!NJRN05 has posted more than 300 great deals!
They CANT deny you a raincheck! If they are legitimately OUT OF STOCK....they HAVE to give it to you!
Old 02-14-2011, 01:53 PM

kasey124 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!kasey124 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!kasey124 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!kasey124 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!kasey124 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!kasey124 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!kasey124 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvonnev123 View Post
I'm so shocked how many people are complaining. As for stock, we all know half the stores don't have it. It's not a surprise. You either get a rain check, ask for more stock, if they don't do it call customer service. As for price matching at walmart that's a good idea. But being dishonest about the type is not cool. The ad is not misleading. Invisible solid is a type. I'm sure the medicated stuff comes in invisible solid. Doesn't mean we can get anything that says invisible solid. The stores all labeled the ones they wanted for sale. I'm shocked so many people are arguing free deodorant.
The reason we are upset is because it clearly states that the Twin and Clinical Strength are excluded, so if they were going to exlude the Ultimate why would they not have listed it? (The only kind I like is the Ultimate and I paid $10 for 20 coupons thinking the Ultimate would be included, because nowhere in the ad does it say it's not.) And as someone else mentioned on the Dove website it even has the Ultimate included in the Invisible Solid. Hope you see where we are coming from now.
Old 02-14-2011, 05:19 PM

My Mood/Status:
Wanika has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Wanika has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Wanika has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Wanika has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Wanika has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Wanika has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Wanika has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Wanika has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
But the photo in the ad does not show the ultimate

It comes down to what you think is right and everyone will have their own opinion. I am quite happy with my little MM as I will use the deodorant regardless Other are more specific about what they use. But then again, simply saying that it does not restrict it does not make it a misleading advertisement. The fact that it doesn't say Ultimate on there could mean that it is not included...

So many ways to read into these flyers.
Old 02-14-2011, 10:31 PM

My Mood/Status:
malfadil has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!malfadil has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!malfadil has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!malfadil has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!malfadil has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!malfadil has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
I have 20 coupons and been to 3 RA and none of them have these. to top things off i didn't request a Raincheck. I don't even use dove but my mother and a coworker of mine who is going through tough times uses it as well as her daughter so i figured I'll give her few and few for mom and donate the rest.
Old 02-15-2011, 05:43 AM

I crush on CVS...
RA from 1/1: $57.57 for $1197.74 (Saved $1140.59)

My Mood/Status:
malmomma has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!malmomma has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!malmomma has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!malmomma has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!malmomma has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!malmomma has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!malmomma has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!malmomma has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Was able to nab my last 4 yesterday. Of course, don't you know, I had those Qs, but I hadn't put my UPs back into my coupon file! So I actually paid OOP. Ah well. Not a big deal. LOL I just have more for next time, right?

, Photog
, Coffee lover
, & Q-aholic
Old 02-15-2011, 06:32 AM

Tomorrow I'm going to hit all the Rite Aids in my best friend's town, and if they're out I'll get RCs.

I've never actually gotten an RC before. Do they give you an RC for the Ups?
Old 02-15-2011, 07:44 AM

My Mood/Status:
redwor has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!redwor has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!redwor has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!redwor has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!redwor has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!redwor has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kasey124 View Post
The reason we are upset is because it clearly states that the Twin and Clinical Strength are excluded, so if they were going to exlude the Ultimate why would they not have listed it? (The only kind I like is the Ultimate and I paid $10 for 20 coupons thinking the Ultimate would be included, because nowhere in the ad does it say it's not.) And as someone else mentioned on the Dove website it even has the Ultimate included in the Invisible Solid. Hope you see where we are coming from now.
I sent the manufacturer an e-mail because I wanted to know why the Dove Ultimate Clear was hard to come by (all the Rite Aids I go to and CVS, for that matter) have empty spaces where they're supposed to be stocked. I had my $2 coupon ready, but couldn't find any. Anyway, I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but they said that the Dove Ultimate was being discontinued. I'm so bummed out because I was hoping to get these for my DD, she only likes the waterlily scent. In case shoppers were thinking that Rite Aid was not stocking their shelves, it's because the manufacturer is responsible. Please, if you don't want them to discontinue this product, write to them.
Old 02-15-2011, 09:23 AM

studying

My Mood/Status:
doubletake has posted more than 25 good deals
Is the ULtimate included? has anyone tried this? I thought it wasn't, and now if it is, I am bummed because there was some of that left on the shelf, but I didn't think the deal was on that one too.
Old 02-15-2011, 09:40 AM

Don't hate what you can't imitate.
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
My store gets their truck today.....hoping for some good news.
Old 02-15-2011, 10:44 AM

My Mood/Status:
Wanika has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Wanika has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Wanika has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Wanika has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Wanika has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Wanika has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Wanika has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Wanika has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by doubletake View Post
Is the ULtimate included? has anyone tried this? I thought it wasn't, and now if it is, I am bummed because there was some of that left on the shelf, but I didn't think the deal was on that one too.
From what people are saying, the Ultimate is not included which is why they are upset I know at my store, the signs were only on the Dove Invisible Solid Fresh Scent and Sensitive Skin.

According to the poster above, they are no longer sending out the ultimates.
Old 02-15-2011, 08:43 PM

I'm hitting six Rite Aids tomorrow in the hopes of getting ten more deos. Crossing my fingers.
Old 02-15-2011, 10:27 PM

Catching up on everyone's overdue feedback, TIA

My Mood/Status:
emgriffin0229 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!emgriffin0229 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!emgriffin0229 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!emgriffin0229 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!emgriffin0229 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!emgriffin0229 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!emgriffin0229 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!emgriffin0229 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!emgriffin0229 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!emgriffin0229 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!emgriffin0229 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by missteena

I know it's a lot but think of it this way:

20 Dove = $0 OOP
Receive $20 +UP
Coupon cost: $7
It's still a profit of $13.

That's how I looked at it anyway.
Will all +Up rewards print out? I'm concerned id get short changed if I go and buy 10 and get less in +up rewards.
Old 02-16-2011, 06:22 AM

I crush on CVS...
RA from 1/1: $57.57 for $1197.74 (Saved $1140.59)

My Mood/Status:
malmomma has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!malmomma has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!malmomma has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!malmomma has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!malmomma has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!malmomma has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!malmomma has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!malmomma has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildofVenus View Post
I'm hitting six Rite Aids tomorrow in the hopes of getting ten more deos. Crossing my fingers.
Lots of luck!!! Update us when you're done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by emgriffin0229 View Post
Will all +Up rewards print out? I'm concerned id get short changed if I go and buy 10 and get less in +up rewards.
Yes, there is no limit on this deal, so 5 UPs for $2 each will print. Of course, gotta make sure you don't go past 19 UPs printing, par for the course.

, Photog
, Coffee lover
, & Q-aholic
Old 02-18-2011, 05:50 PM

My Mood/Status:
malfadil has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!malfadil has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!malfadil has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!malfadil has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!malfadil has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!malfadil has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
i still found none at any of my stores so if anyone needs these coupons I will trade them for huggies vv i have 10 of them.
Old 02-18-2011, 09:18 PM

Don't hate what you can't imitate.
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by malfadil View Post
i still found none at any of my stores so if anyone needs these coupons I will trade them for huggies vv i have 10 of them.
Take your ad to Walmart and price match! It's not a MM there but it's still FREE!
Old 02-19-2011, 07:38 AM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by malfadil View Post
Also, Walgreens is having a deal starting on the 20th supposedly on them. Not a MM but should be free.