My Rite-Aid Days...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2011, 07:15 PM
Excited for 2011 Savings!

My Mood/Status:
maryclayton10 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!maryclayton10 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!maryclayton10 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!maryclayton10 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!maryclayton10 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!maryclayton10 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!maryclayton10 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
My Rite-Aid Days...

...are over I believe. Apparently my little almost 2 month daughter doesn't like to go there.

It's kinda funny in a way, I can take her to any store with me as long as I'm not using coupons. I try to use coupons, she screams the whole trip! I KNOW she doesn't understand...just thought it was a funny coincidence .

Plus side, my trip today consisted of 12 Huggies Wipies Tubs, LOT of fish oil, Bottles and bottle brush, hair dye, paper plates 300 Photos, Printer paper, a cd player, and grown up wipies, oh and lots of lightbulbs! Spent about $30 for it all!. Not as good as I would've liked, but with a screaming precious baby, I think I did alright.
The Following User Says Thank You to maryclayton10 For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 01-29-2011, 07:20 PM

RE: My Rite-Aid Days...

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

1586kfc has posted more than 150 good deals!1586kfc has posted more than 150 good deals!
WOW!!! That stinks... I know when I take my 14 mo. old son, if there is anything in the cart high enough for him to reach backwords and get, he does,... and then it goes right on the floor! Takes a lot of time and then makes me anxious and forget my game strategy and causes me to make mistakes at the register doing my transactions, so I know what that is like!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and hungry growing pre-teen boy
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
. Looking to
at the
Old 01-29-2011, 07:26 PM

My Mood/Status:
lainraf has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lainraf has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lainraf has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lainraf has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lainraf has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lainraf has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Ditto. Whenever my 3 yr old son sees a RA store, he'd scream, "No more Rite Aid, Mommyy!!!!!!"
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lainraf For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2011, 08:03 PM

Feels like this yr is flying by

My Mood/Status:
xxnellie146xx has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!xxnellie146xx has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!xxnellie146xx has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!xxnellie146xx has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!xxnellie146xx has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!xxnellie146xx has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!xxnellie146xx has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!xxnellie146xx has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!xxnellie146xx has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!xxnellie146xx has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!xxnellie146xx has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lainraf View Post
Ditto. Whenever my 3 yr old son sees a RA store, he'd scream, "No more Rite Aid, Mommyy!!!!!!"
Old 01-29-2011, 11:25 PM

My Mood/Status:
Mayflowergirl2 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Mayflowergirl2 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Mayflowergirl2 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Mayflowergirl2 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Mayflowergirl2 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Mayflowergirl2 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Mayflowergirl2 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Mayflowergirl2 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Mayflowergirl2 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Mayflowergirl2 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
My 2 1/2 year old LOVES to go with me to Rite Aid. My four and six year old not so much... Okay not at ALL. Even though I try to get them a little treat when they go with me. They seem to have a good enough time when I take them, but RARELY go willingly.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mayflowergirl2 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2011, 02:47 AM

My Mood/Status:
tlcmommi4 has posted more than 200 great deals!tlcmommi4 has posted more than 200 great deals!tlcmommi4 has posted more than 200 great deals!
very rarely do I take a child to RA with me... I always end up off track and spend more than I had planned. RA is my alone time
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tlcmommi4 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2011, 03:23 AM

Mom Of 5 Vultures

My Mood/Status:
SomethingSnazzy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SomethingSnazzy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SomethingSnazzy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SomethingSnazzy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SomethingSnazzy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SomethingSnazzy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SomethingSnazzy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SomethingSnazzy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SomethingSnazzy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1586kfc View Post
I know when I take my 14 mo. old son, if there is anything in the cart high enough for him to reach backwords and get, he does,... and then it goes right on the floor!
My daughter does the same thing (18 months)...I consider it my excercise for the day, great for the legs.

My 3 year old son is a helper, loves grabbing blinkies/coupons and my reaction to him acquiring the coupons, he gets so excited...he gets to pocket one and when we are done with our shopping he gets to hit the toy aisle for one item so that he could use his 'coupon'.
The Following User Says Thank You to SomethingSnazzy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2011, 05:07 AM

My Mood/Status:
blblue66 has posted more than 400 great deals!blblue66 has posted more than 400 great deals!blblue66 has posted more than 400 great deals!blblue66 has posted more than 400 great deals!blblue66 has posted more than 400 great deals!
Oh, I hear you! Shopping at RA with DD5 and DD7 is an exercise in patience. It's hard enough to concentrate on executing the deals coupling that with monitoring the kids gives me a headache. I'm doing all of my shopping at RA now, so buying Valentine cards and all the other "stuff" the kids will use always when they are with me helps the trip go better. It's great to get the 20% off discount on that "stuff" too.

Old 01-30-2011, 05:56 AM

Is there such thing as too much toilet paper?
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
RoxykinsIII has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!RoxykinsIII has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!RoxykinsIII has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!RoxykinsIII has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!RoxykinsIII has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!RoxykinsIII has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!RoxykinsIII has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!RoxykinsIII has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!RoxykinsIII has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!RoxykinsIII has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!RoxykinsIII has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
My kids always want to go to any store - that's not the problem - the problem is they get bored within 30 seconds of entering the store and then proceed to raise hell. Thank god Grandma & Grandpa live a mile away and Grandpa loves to have them over on Sunday mornings, Grandma not so much , but Grandpa over rides her!
Old 01-30-2011, 06:03 AM

AFC Star Member

fluffkin79 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!fluffkin79 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!fluffkin79 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!fluffkin79 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!fluffkin79 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!fluffkin79 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!fluffkin79 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!fluffkin79 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!fluffkin79 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
My DS was the same way. He was usually pretty good in the store, but screamed all the way through the checkout process - whether I used coupons or not. He is 4 now and loves going shopping with me, but now I would rather not take him. He has a huge case of "Gimmes" and I get the total body workout when I bring him with - lifting (in the cart, out, in, out, in with seatbelt on), squats (droped items), and running (get back here!). I may have to give up shopping this summer when my DDs are out of school.