Rite Aid Ad For 1/30

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2011, 07:12 PM

RE: Rite Aid ad for 1/30

I crush on CVS...
RA from 1/1: $57.57 for $1197.74 (Saved $1140.59)

My Mood/Status:
malmomma has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!malmomma has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!malmomma has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!malmomma has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!malmomma has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!malmomma has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!malmomma has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!malmomma has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepy832 View Post
"Normally" you can use a BOGO and $ off coupon (like in this case with the $6.99 Stayfree).

But to stick with RA's policy for the $3.99 Stayfree it looks like this...

2 Stayfree $3.99 ea

Total= $7.98

Minus
BOGO Rite Aid Sale (-$3.99)
BOGO Manu q (-$3.99)

Total= $0.00

If you use a $1 q in the scenario above you are going $1 into the negative which goes against RA's policy. Did that help any?

Of did it just make it clear as mud?
Ahhhh, yes! Thank you. I get what you all are talking about now. Except that price would be $4.29 at my store.

Hmm... Ok, duh. Upon further reflecting, I think I have only used a $1/1 with a BOGO Q when there wasn't a BOGO sale. Trying to remember the last Stayfree deal & I can't remember if I used a $1 Q now... Curse you, Mommy brain!!

And TommyMaggyMommy, that's my world, too! My 3yo DS is constantly picking his nose. UGH! LOL
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

, Photog
, Coffee lover
, & Q-aholic
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to malmomma For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement