Pillow Pets Limit And Discount Price?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2010, 07:29 AM
Fighting the economy one coupon at a time!

My Mood/Status:
Mommy2McKenna has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2McKenna has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2McKenna has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2McKenna has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2McKenna has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2McKenna has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2McKenna has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2McKenna has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2McKenna has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2McKenna has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2McKenna has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Pillow Pets Limit and discount Price?

Can anyone confirm an ups limit on the Pillow Pets? Also, is the $19.99 a regular price so that the 20% can be applied? I was holding out for a super GDA on these, but the best I can find is the rumored BOGO free black friday at Wags, but I would rather go ahead and get them now to guarantee that I get them for DD. I figured after 4/20, 20 % discount, up reward, and filler, it will be a better deal.

I am thinking this deal:

1 Pillow Pet $15.99 after 20%
3 NYC lips 1.99
3 Nail polish free
= 21.96
-$4/$20
-3 $1 NYC IPs
= $14.96
Get 1 $2 up, 3 $1 Up
= $9.96

I want to do this deal multiple times to get all the different ones. I would use ups to pay from all of the other MMs this week.

Can anyone confirm?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and 3 year old
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, and professional
!

Couponing my way through med school!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mommy2McKenna For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 10-26-2010, 07:54 AM

RE: Pillow Pets Limit and discount Price?

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
tifdblpn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tifdblpn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tifdblpn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tifdblpn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tifdblpn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tifdblpn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tifdblpn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tifdblpn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tifdblpn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tifdblpn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tifdblpn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Sorry. I don't know the answer to your question. But, I do have a question. Are the UPs like RRs? Sorry to hijack your thread, but would really like to get some of these for my niece and nephew. I don't even know what UPs are. I haven't been doing Rite aid for a while. Thanks!!
and my DD 10
and 2 furbabies

I am also a
The Following User Says Thank You to tifdblpn For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2010, 08:00 AM

My Mood/Status:
Mommy2McKenna has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2McKenna has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2McKenna has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2McKenna has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2McKenna has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2McKenna has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2McKenna has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2McKenna has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2McKenna has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2McKenna has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2McKenna has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifdblpn View Post
Sorry. I don't know the answer to your question. But, I do have a question. Are the UPs like RRs? Sorry to hijack your thread, but would really like to get some of these for my niece and nephew. I don't even know what UPs are. I haven't been doing Rite aid for a while. Thanks!!
They are like RRs except that they are treated like cash. You do not need to match up items with RRs like Wags and they always roll. You would need to sign up for a wellness card to be able to get them.
and 3 year old
, and professional
!

Old 10-26-2010, 08:21 AM

Grounded for Life

froggy6983 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!froggy6983 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!froggy6983 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!froggy6983 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!froggy6983 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!froggy6983 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!froggy6983 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!froggy6983 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!froggy6983 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!froggy6983 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!froggy6983 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Your scenario looks good to me. I also planned on getting these this week. I doubt there is a limit for ups on these.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to froggy6983 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2010, 08:23 AM

Grounded for Life

froggy6983 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!froggy6983 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!froggy6983 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!froggy6983 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!froggy6983 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!froggy6983 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!froggy6983 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!froggy6983 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!froggy6983 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!froggy6983 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!froggy6983 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
There are a lot of freebies for hair care ac you may want to stick that in there instead of makeup if yu wnat.
The Following User Says Thank You to froggy6983 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2010, 08:36 AM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by froggy6983 View Post
There are a lot of freebies for hair care ac you may want to stick that in there instead of makeup if yu wnat.
I will be doing some of the renpures using multiple VVs, but I didn't post that scenario since some can't use multiples. It has been reported that there are Renpure bonus packs that include a shampoo and a conditioner and they are ringing BOGO as well so 4 bottles for only $.99 after 2 $3 VV.
and 3 year old
, and professional
!

The Following User Says Thank You to Mommy2McKenna For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2010, 09:01 AM

My Mood/Status:
shopinmom3 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shopinmom3 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shopinmom3 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shopinmom3 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shopinmom3 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shopinmom3 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shopinmom3 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shopinmom3 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shopinmom3 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shopinmom3 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shopinmom3 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Okay, so I have a question here....how does our wellness discount work? I thought it was 20% off "regular" priced items, am I wrong? How do you apply your discount to a sale priced item? This is the one area of the new RA program I have not figured out. Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to shopinmom3 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2010, 09:04 AM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by shopinmom3 View Post
Okay, so I have a question here....how does our wellness discount work? I thought it was 20% off "regular" priced items, am I wrong? How do you apply your discount to a sale priced item? This is the one area of the new RA program I have not figured out. Thanks!
They are $19.99 with a $2 +up. I am pretty sure that the $19.99 is regular price, or atleast it was a few weeks ago when they first got them.
and 3 year old
, and professional
!

Old 10-26-2010, 09:11 AM

My Mood/Status:
hazelannash has posted more than 200 great deals!hazelannash has posted more than 200 great deals!hazelannash has posted more than 200 great deals!
Looks good to me. I don't know if there is a limit on the UPR but I would guess not.
The Following User Says Thank You to hazelannash For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2010, 09:47 AM

My Mood/Status:
Mayflowergirl2 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Mayflowergirl2 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Mayflowergirl2 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Mayflowergirl2 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Mayflowergirl2 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Mayflowergirl2 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Mayflowergirl2 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Mayflowergirl2 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Mayflowergirl2 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Mayflowergirl2 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy2McKenna View Post
They are $19.99 with a $2 +up. I am pretty sure that the $19.99 is regular price, or atleast it was a few weeks ago when they first got them.
As of yesterday the regular price for these was still $19.99. So, 20% discount will come off.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mayflowergirl2 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2010, 10:08 AM

My Mood/Status:
shopinmom3 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shopinmom3 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shopinmom3 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shopinmom3 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shopinmom3 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shopinmom3 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shopinmom3 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shopinmom3 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shopinmom3 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shopinmom3 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shopinmom3 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Okay, thanks for clearing that up for me!
The Following User Says Thank You to shopinmom3 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2010, 10:12 AM

AminehDestin has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!AminehDestin has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!AminehDestin has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!AminehDestin has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!AminehDestin has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!AminehDestin has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Normally, if the limit isn't printed in the ad, you're not going to have a limit. I don't think the Pillow Pets are like the vendor items with a limit of one no matter what, so you should probably be able to get multiples. I haven't had anyone try though. If no one posts about it by the time I go to work tomorrow, I'll try 2 and see if 2 print out and you can kind of go from there. I think we only have 3 kinds left at my store at this point. We have the bee, (one) unicorn, and the dog left. We've sold a lot....
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AminehDestin For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2010, 10:37 AM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AminehDestin View Post
Normally, if the limit isn't printed in the ad, you're not going to have a limit. I don't think the Pillow Pets are like the vendor items with a limit of one no matter what, so you should probably be able to get multiples. I haven't had anyone try though. If no one posts about it by the time I go to work tomorrow, I'll try 2 and see if 2 print out and you can kind of go from there. I think we only have 3 kinds left at my store at this point. We have the bee, (one) unicorn, and the dog left. We've sold a lot....
Thanks!
and 3 year old
, and professional
!

Old 10-26-2010, 10:38 AM

My Mood/Status:
These things are so popular that I figured people would want to be buying them this week!
and 3 year old
, and professional
!

Old 10-26-2010, 02:00 PM

My Mood/Status:
qtxann315 has posted more than 150 good deals!qtxann315 has posted more than 150 good deals!
I would, and I'm thinking about getting a puppy or lady bug one for my daughter. This is a good deal since these are always 19.99 but I don't know if they will go on sale or have a better deal around Christmas time since it is still so popular.
The Following User Says Thank You to qtxann315 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2010, 02:49 PM

palmra99 has posted more than 300 great deals!palmra99 has posted more than 300 great deals!palmra99 has posted more than 300 great deals!palmra99 has posted more than 300 great deals!
My daughter is in LOVE with the pillow pets commercial, and every time I take her to RA with me, her radar kicks in and she can find them instantly! Your scenario looks good to me -- please post and let us know how it worked out for you!

I'm hoping they'll be on awesome sale on Thanksgiving weekend (Black Friday), maybe still the 19.99 price, but with a $10 UP. That would make my day!
The Following User Says Thank You to palmra99 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2010, 03:25 PM

Suns has posted more than 50 good deals
It rings up at 15.99 tried and tested...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Suns For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2010, 04:01 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suns View Post
It rings up at 15.99 tried and tested...
Thanks a ton!!
and 3 year old
, and professional
!

Old 10-26-2010, 05:48 PM

Excited for 2011 Savings!

My Mood/Status:
maryclayton10 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!maryclayton10 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!maryclayton10 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!maryclayton10 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!maryclayton10 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!maryclayton10 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!maryclayton10 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Bought 1, got the 2 UP. Bought another one, no UP, Bought 2 more, No UPS. Still a good deal. I did this:
1 Pillowpet = 15.99 (20%)
2 Samy Hair = 4.99
Totals = 20.98
-4/20
- 2 VV Samy - 4.00
= 12.98
Got back 2 UPS

Did nailpolish deal before this to build up "free UPS" to cover the cost
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to maryclayton10 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2010, 05:54 PM

Grounded for Life

Thank you for letting us allknow that it is limit 1.
The Following User Says Thank You to froggy6983 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2010, 08:43 PM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
rapchef2 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!rapchef2 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!rapchef2 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!rapchef2 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!rapchef2 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!rapchef2 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!rapchef2 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!rapchef2 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!rapchef2 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
So disappointed. Only one pillow pet at my store and it wasn't the unicorn that I needed. They don't know if more will come or not.
The Following User Says Thank You to rapchef2 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2010, 08:50 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rapchef2 View Post
So disappointed. Only one pillow pet at my store and it wasn't the unicorn that I needed. They don't know if more will come or not.
Buy now, exchange later!
and 3 year old
, and professional
!

Old 10-27-2010, 08:51 PM

My Mood/Status:
dora_emon99 has posted more than 300 great deals!dora_emon99 has posted more than 300 great deals!dora_emon99 has posted more than 300 great deals!dora_emon99 has posted more than 300 great deals!
If you have $5/$15 for Bed Bath & Beyond, it will be $14.99 + tax.
The Following User Says Thank You to dora_emon99 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2010, 08:54 PM

Goonies Never say Die...

My Mood/Status:
Weatie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Weatie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Weatie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Weatie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Weatie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Weatie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Weatie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Weatie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Weatie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Weatie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Weatie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I cant confirm anything. I just want to say... These pillow pets are so darn cute. I want to get one for my Shih Tzu. I have no little kids.

Old 10-27-2010, 09:00 PM

Blessed

My Mood/Status:
GrammieK3 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!GrammieK3 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!GrammieK3 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!GrammieK3 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!GrammieK3 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!GrammieK3 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!GrammieK3 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!GrammieK3 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!GrammieK3 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Was told by a cashier on Monday (with a wink) that it looked like the pillow pets would be BOGO at Wags on Black Friday. She later confirmed!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GrammieK3 For This Useful Post: