Do ANY Of The $5/$25 Q's Work?!?!?!

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2010, 01:27 PM

RE: Do ANY Of The $5/$25 Q's work?!?!?!

: )
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaucyDee View Post
Can't they do a bricks coupon? 2 prints per computer?
they already have that via RP. although those can be controlled, since many can still print 2 per computer, once print quota is reached, those who have not printed their 2 cannot print anymore until there is a reset, if any.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 11-08-2010, 06:40 PM

just...

My Mood/Status:
SaucyDee has posted more than 200 great deals!SaucyDee has posted more than 200 great deals!SaucyDee has posted more than 200 great deals!
at least they can control the fraudsters that way. The latest ones (I think) printed serialised barcodes) so surely when they are scanned they would beep if already used. It would stop people copying them and printing a ton, better than nobody printing any!!!
Old 11-08-2010, 08:50 PM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
dixie_diva has posted more than 100 good deals!dixie_diva has posted more than 100 good deals!
I'm a cashier at RA and can answer this for ya. B/c some ppl were abusing the coupons (i.e. photocopying 50 of the 5/$25) and many sites were providing fraudulant ones that RA had not autorized corp. began serializing the coupons. Once that serial code has been used it is registered as such and any other that have the serial are unusable. these coupons are still available thru the video values but they are all serialized now. It sucks but I can understand why they began to do it.
The Following User Says Thank You to dixie_diva For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2010, 09:01 PM

auracounts has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!auracounts has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!auracounts has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!auracounts has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!auracounts has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!auracounts has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!auracounts has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dixie_diva View Post
I'm a cashier at RA and can answer this for ya. B/c some ppl were abusing the coupons (i.e. photocopying 50 of the 5/$25) and many sites were providing fraudulant ones that RA had not autorized corp. began serializing the coupons. Once that serial code has been used it is registered as such and any other that have the serial are unusable. these coupons are still available thru the video values but they are all serialized now. It sucks but I can understand why they began to do it.

Ugh, I hate people sometimes. Ruining a good thing. I wonder how many of those people who photocopied them SOLD them for profit. I don't mind using the redplums, but since they got rid of the 5/25 VV, I'm going through them EXTREMELY fast.
Old 11-08-2010, 09:37 PM

My Mood/Status:
NorthernCouponMom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!NorthernCouponMom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!NorthernCouponMom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!NorthernCouponMom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!NorthernCouponMom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!NorthernCouponMom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!NorthernCouponMom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
I don't get how they can be fruadulent when the system took them? Is that possible? Maybe I an not up to snuff on all that, but if Rite aid didn't put them out there, then how do they work in the system? I don't get it?

I agree, I am being more choosy about what i use my 5 off 25 red plum on and my 4 off 20....makes for many many less trips to rite aid...but still good deals to be had...
Old 11-08-2010, 10:18 PM

Member since 2005
Living in the land of Fruits and Nuts

My Mood/Status:
BoredOOMM has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!BoredOOMM has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!BoredOOMM has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!BoredOOMM has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!BoredOOMM has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!BoredOOMM has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernCouponMom View Post
I don't get how they can be fruadulent when the system took them? Is that possible? Maybe I an not up to snuff on all that, but if Rite aid didn't put them out there, then how do they work in the system? I don't get it?

I agree, I am being more choosy about what i use my 5 off 25 red plum on and my 4 off 20....makes for many many less trips to rite aid...but still good deals to be had...
I did the 20 video marathon last night to find that there is no new 4/20 coupon....

buying 13 diapers, then 14 (the single packs for 99 ceents with $1 coupon) gave me my 2nd 10% tonight though!

*"No Big Deal" is a borrowed phrase from another site that when a coupon deal goes bad, there will be another deal sometime this year.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.