$1 RA Peelies For Duracell Batteries On TOYS!

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2010, 07:02 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

skylit19 has posted more than 400 great deals!skylit19 has posted more than 400 great deals!skylit19 has posted more than 400 great deals!skylit19 has posted more than 400 great deals!skylit19 has posted more than 400 great deals!
Peelie $1 RA Peelies for Duracell Batteries on TOYS!

Check out the toy section at your rite aid. I found some $1 peelies good for duracell batteries that are RA coupons, not Manuf. coupons, so they can be stacked! These orange peelies were on the toys that have big round yellow stickers with the price on them...generic toys.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to skylit19 For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 10-20-2010, 10:33 AM

RE: $1 RA Peelies for Duracell Batteries on TOYS!

leidig32 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!leidig32 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!leidig32 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!leidig32 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!leidig32 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!leidig32 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
What specific toys? We don't have much of a toy section.
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by skylit19 View Post
Check out the toy section at your rite aid. I found some $1 peelies good for duracell batteries that are RA coupons, not Manuf. coupons, so they can be stacked! These orange peelies were on the toys that have big round yellow stickers with the price on them...generic toys.
The Following User Says Thank You to leidig32 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2010, 11:01 AM

IQdoU

My Mood/Status:
JArble has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!JArble has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!JArble has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!JArble has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!JArble has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!JArble has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!JArble has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!JArble has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!JArble has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!JArble has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!JArble has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
hope I can find these...we are really low on batteries and the week of 10/31-11/6 RA has duracell for 4.99 each with a $1 up so after $1 RA q, $1 MQ and $1 up it's $1.99 for 12pk of duracell.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JArble For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2010, 11:23 AM

skylit19 has posted more than 400 great deals!skylit19 has posted more than 400 great deals!skylit19 has posted more than 400 great deals!skylit19 has posted more than 400 great deals!skylit19 has posted more than 400 great deals!
I can't remember all of the toys but they weren't in the regular toy aisle. They were in the same aisle that had all the Back 2 School stuff in August. They were on a Swat Assault Rifle, a Car Carrier Semi Truck and a few others that I can't remember. They are about 1" inch square and are orange with black writing on them.
The Following User Says Thank You to skylit19 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2010, 12:03 PM

AminehDestin has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!AminehDestin has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!AminehDestin has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!AminehDestin has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!AminehDestin has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!AminehDestin has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
They're on random toys that are "kids stuff" brand which is basic Christmas stock. If you look in your seasonal aisles, if your store has started setting Christmas, they should be there. At one point, we got an email about peelies staying on the product they were shipped with, and that we're only supposed to accept them when we take them off the product. I think it's because we have a bad problem with people coming in and taking every peelie we have, and companies actually send people out to stores to put them on the products for a reason. Again, I suggest discretion if you aren't buying the toys, don't just swipe (all) the coupons for future use.
The Following User Says Thank You to AminehDestin For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2010, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AminehDestin View Post
They're on random toys that are "kids stuff" brand which is basic Christmas stock. If you look in your seasonal aisles, if your store has started setting Christmas, they should be there. At one point, we got an email about peelies staying on the product they were shipped with, and that we're only supposed to accept them when we take them off the product. I think it's because we have a bad problem with people coming in and taking every peelie we have, and companies actually send people out to stores to put them on the products for a reason. Again, I suggest discretion if you aren't buying the toys, don't just swipe (all) the coupons for future use.
These are not peelies for the product they are on and also do not say "must be removed by cashier" which I've seen some peelies that do say that. I did not take all of them, only 3. There were LOTS at my store...one on almost every toy.
Old 10-20-2010, 05:43 PM

phoenixjean1 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!phoenixjean1 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!phoenixjean1 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!phoenixjean1 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!phoenixjean1 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!phoenixjean1 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!phoenixjean1 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!phoenixjean1 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!phoenixjean1 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!phoenixjean1 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!phoenixjean1 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by skylit19 View Post
These are not peelies for the product they are on and also do not say "must be removed by cashier" which I've seen some peelies that do say that. I did not take all of them, only 3. There were LOTS at my store...one on almost every toy.
I don't think this post was aimed at anyone in particular, just saying you should be careful, considering the email.
The Following User Says Thank You to phoenixjean1 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2010, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixjean1 View Post
I don't think this post was aimed at anyone in particular, just saying you should be careful, considering the email.
Never said it was aimed at anyone in particular, I was just saying that these are a little different than what the poster mentioned because the peelie can't be used on the product that's being purchased, so how would the cashier removing the peelie apply in this situation? Also stating that the peelies do not have a "removed by cashier only" statement on them like some peelies I've seen.

I get what they were saying, but I don't see how it applies to this situation.

Also was pointing out that there were lots of peelies to be had, so there's no need for anyone to "swipe (all) the coupons"

Last edited by skylit19; 10-20-2010 at 06:58 PM.
Old 10-20-2010, 08:13 PM

IQdoU

My Mood/Status:
JArble has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!JArble has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!JArble has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!JArble has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!JArble has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!JArble has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!JArble has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!JArble has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!JArble has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!JArble has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!JArble has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
I was in two RAs tonight and checked out the aisles and the toys were in a couple aisles on the top shelf...the peelies were easy to spot and were on a bunch of toys
The Following User Says Thank You to JArble For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2010, 01:06 AM

AminehDestin has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!AminehDestin has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!AminehDestin has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!AminehDestin has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!AminehDestin has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!AminehDestin has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Sorry guys, I didn't mean to start an argument. I do know that the peelies are for items other than what is being bought, but the reason I even mentioned it, is that due to that email, if a store is wiped out of the coupons all at once, if you come in with multiples, it's possible that the coupons would be denied. I don't really know, as we've never had to deny anyone the use of a peelie, but when I read the correspondence, my first thought was "then do we refuse the coupon if we didn't peel it off that product?" I don't think taking a couple will be too big of a deal, but we do have a few customers at my store who will walk around the entire store and take every peelie they see. We had it happen one night and the next day a vendor came in to check on their product and whether or not the peelies were there because they'd been having stores cleared of them. I like my peelies, so I was just trying to give a heads up to anyone who wanted to take advantage of them being so abundant on the Christmas toys.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AminehDestin For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2010, 06:46 AM

Quote:
Sorry guys, I didn't mean to start an argument. I do know that the peelies are for items other than what is being bought, but the reason I even mentioned it, is that due to that email, if a store is wiped out of the coupons all at once, if you come in with multiples, it's possible that the coupons would be denied. I don't really know, as we've never had to deny anyone the use of a peelie, but when I read the correspondence, my first thought was "then do we refuse the coupon if we didn't peel it off that product?" I don't think taking a couple will be too big of a deal, but we do have a few customers at my store who will walk around the entire store and take every peelie they see. We had it happen one night and the next day a vendor came in to check on their product and whether or not the peelies were there because they'd been having stores cleared of them. I like my peelies, so I was just trying to give a heads up to anyone who wanted to take advantage of them being so abundant on the Christmas toys.
I totally get what you are saying and did not think any argument was started...just the general misinterpretation of internet correspondence. Sometimes we just have to explain ourselves with words better since visual and audio cues can't be used here.
Old 10-23-2010, 11:12 AM

ksellers0103 has posted more than 75 good deals!
I have found the 2 packs of duracell batteries on clearance at a couple of stores around me for .99. These peelies don't have size restrictions on them, so free batteries.
The Following User Says Thank You to ksellers0103 For This Useful Post: