Pampers Deal

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2010, 06:58 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
triplethesavings has posted more than 100 good deals!triplethesavings has posted more than 100 good deals!
Pampers Deal

So, I did the Pampers deal last night -- purchased 2 big boxes. Did not get any UPs. They did give me $5 cash for one box (in place of the Up) and are emailing corporate to find out why the extra $10 Ups did not print out. I have yet to hear from them...... I am not arguing w/ getting the $5 in cash -- it was a great deal, but I was wondering how many people got $5 UPs PER BOX??
Since they were doing it manually I really could not argue as the ad clearly states limit one $5 Up per household, but I was just wondering how many people got more than one.

Thanks
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 09-16-2010, 09:31 PM

RE: Pampers Deal

Sales tax is really eating away at my profits....

My Mood/Status:
cmc811 has posted more than 150 good deals!cmc811 has posted more than 150 good deals!
Hmm.....interesting. I bought 2 today (in separate transactions) and received a $5 UP each time along with the $10 UP on the 2nd transaction.

Stupid question, but did the cashier scan your wellness card? What kind of Pampers did you buy? I bought one box of size 3 Cruisers and one box of size 4 Cruisers and it worked fine.
Old 09-16-2010, 11:06 PM

Don't hate what you can't imitate.
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missteena has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I purchased 10 total on Sunday. I received the $5 +UP for every box I purchased but only got the $10 +UP once.
Old 09-17-2010, 12:05 AM

My Mood/Status:
ctinmi has posted more than 100 good deals!ctinmi has posted more than 100 good deals!
I just noticed this deal and want to make sure on one point. I don't have to buy both boxes at once? It will remember my Wellness card like it does at CVS?

Thanks!
-CT
Old 09-17-2010, 07:57 AM

sundaygirle has posted more than 25 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctinmi View Post
I just noticed this deal and want to make sure on one point. I don't have to buy both boxes at once? It will remember my Wellness card like it does at CVS?

Thanks!
-CT
That's what happened for me with the J&J deal. I bought the items to get to the $30 over 4 different transactions, different days, different stores. I got the $10 UP after I reached the $30 mark with the 4th transaction. I'm pretty sure the P&G deal works the same way.
The Following User Says Thank You to sundaygirle For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2010, 08:03 AM

Sales tax is really eating away at my profits....

My Mood/Status:
cmc811 has posted more than 150 good deals!cmc811 has posted more than 150 good deals!
Yep, I did two different transactions to make the most of the $5/25 coupons. It still worked just fine for me. I only bought the 2 total though because I had heard that the $10 was only printing once per card.
Old 09-17-2010, 08:15 AM

My Mood/Status:
triplethesavings has posted more than 100 good deals!triplethesavings has posted more than 100 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmc811 View Post
Hmm.....interesting. I bought 2 today (in separate transactions) and received a $5 UP each time along with the $10 UP on the 2nd transaction.

Stupid question, but did the cashier scan your wellness card? What kind of Pampers did you buy? I bought one box of size 3 Cruisers and one box of size 4 Cruisers and it worked fine.
Yes, she did scan my Wellness Card. I bought 2 boxes (size 6) of the Baby Dry. Before going to the register I scanned them at the price check to make sure they were $19.99 and then at the register they scanned in at $17.99??? 10% discount?? Not sure why, but the total was over $30 so I shold have received the $10 UPs. Oh well. I'm not going to argue about the $5 Up but it just doesn't seem fair that some get additional Ups.
Thanks