Question About Rebate #8 - Cookie Question

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2010, 10:21 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
triplethesavings has posted more than 100 good deals!triplethesavings has posted more than 100 good deals!
Question about Rebate #8 - cookie question

I purchased 2 boxes of Fig Newtons (8oz) last week (they were on sale for 99cents/each). I thought this would count towards Rebate #8 as I see a picture of the Newtons in the photo, although it says multipack. I didn't get credit so emailed them. I just got an email back the response below.
1. I know I gave them the correct info b/c I got credit for the Crest toothpaste.
2. Not sure I really want to fight over $1.98, but the picture is wrong! UGH!!

DID ANYONE GET CREDIT FOR BUYING FIG NEWTONS or other single pack cookies????
THANKS!

We apologize for any inconvenience, but the item does not show up with a rebate on the receipts submitted. Please review your receipts online at http://riteaid.rebateplus.com to be sure that the store number, the register number, the transaction number, and the purchase date were all typed correctly. In addition, please check the item purchased. The purchase must be the exact item advertised in the directory. You can review the advertised items at our website as well. If you discover that you have made an error typing the data from the receipt, please re-enter the correct data by click on - Step 2: Enter Receipts. If you confirm that the receipt is entered correctly and that the item purchased is listed in the promotion directory, please mail or fax us the following information.. A copy of receipt, circling the rebate item purchased identifying the applicable offer number and program name. First and last name. Complete mailing address. Note explaining the situation. Email address (if available) for customer service contact, if necessary FOR FASTER SERVICE PLEASE FAX TO: 800-457-2243 Or you may mail to the address below: Rite Aid SCR Special ServicesPO Box 970 Exton, PA 19341 Please allow 2-3 weeks for manual processing of your resubmission
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 08-16-2010, 10:31 AM

RE: Question about Rebate #8 - cookie question

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
maybaby has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!maybaby has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!maybaby has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!maybaby has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!maybaby has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!maybaby has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!maybaby has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!maybaby has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Yes, I bought 2 of those & they did not count for me either. Just looked online & it says multi packs.
Old 08-16-2010, 11:39 AM

RE: Question about Rebate #8 - cookie question

loving it!

My Mood/Status:
vicki48 has posted more than 150 good deals!vicki48 has posted more than 150 good deals!
I bought the single packs of cookies oreo, chips ahoy and nutterbutter and they were added to my #8 .
What they didnt count on my #10 was the chex chaddar bonus 12oz , I ask about them and they sent same response that they sent to you. I am fixing to send mine to them because with them I qualify for rebate.